Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses (9161 Views)

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by ladys1(f): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
This is hard to believe , i read the thread over and over, but couldn't see it being real. First how can a single person over power 5 people,
Secondly lets assume the mother was the first to be attack, can't the others run away for their life.
Thirdly he use a knife not a gun probably a kitchen knife(which is not as sharp as a slaughtering knife) that knife can only get them injured not to take 5Peoples life completely. Pls them should look into this case seriously the culprit shd not go Scot free.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by cauchy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2010
All bullshit an non sense, those that kill his father and the family members are  either the SSS or the ?,bec how comes to suspecting a young boy that have a future which he is a student of PHYSIC level 3 at Kano uni. of Sci. and Tech. and doesnt take any drug.

Use ur common sense
If his mother  can call some one she have forget her own son name, pls pray for this boy any one that is involve in putting  this boy in such a mas may the Almight Allah (MAY ALLAH TREAT THEM AS  Pharaoh ) Allahu Akbar.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by ifunayam(f): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2010
So sad, the truth is been withheld this confession is FAKE,
GOD pls let justice prevail in this matter.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Ajike: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2010
the very first day d commissioner of police in Kano has refered to the son as the suspect i know they have finish the case already. u got to the scene of a crime, without any investigation, no forensic or check carry out on the scene of the crime or on the dead bodies ad you have named d son the suspect. Abeg i refused to be fools, these ppl are just playing out the script
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by bibs(f): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
This is arrant rubbish!!
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by ycare: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
Surprising !

D.O.B : july 1989,that is the boy is 21 yrs old !

lmagine a 21 yrs old killing parents and siblings !

can this be true
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by farouqb(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2010
Only God can save us!!

Family: ‘Kano murder suspect forced to confess’ .
Friday, 17 September 2010 05:18 Jaafar Jaafar, Kano .177
Bello Garba Bello

.A new twist was added to the story of the slain assistant director of State Security Service (SSS) who was murdered in Kano alongside his wife and three children when family members said yesterday that his eldest son’s admission on Monday that he committed the murders was made under duress. Family spokesman Umar Danjani Hadejia said yesterday that a representative of the family had an audience with the suspect, Bello Garba Bello, and that they discussed his “confession” for about an hour.

According Danjani, Bello, popularly known as Baba, told the family representative that the SSS operatives forced him to confess that he killed his father, mother and three siblings. “He told a representative of the family who had an hour’s session with him that his confessions were not true, and that he admitted to the killings in order to stop the treatment meted out on him,” Danjani said.

Contrary to police claims that Baba said he committed the murders alone, Danjani said that Baba told the family’s representative yesterday that he was not part of the murder, and that the murder was committed by about seven hoodlums.

Danjani, an immediate younger brother to the slain mother of five and cousin to the late SSS officer, also said his late sister was a heavily-built woman and he could not imagine a situation whereby her lanky son could overpower her.

“She was a giant and very strong. I can’t imagine a situation whereby a person of Baba’s lanky frame could overpower her. He can’t overpower five persons in one fell swoop. We believe even animals can’t be killed in that sequence by one person,” he said.

Danjani said Baba also told the family that he was sweet-talked into admitting to the killings “because they pestered him with questions and dehumanising treatments.” According to the family, Baba had been in chains ever since his arrest and they promised to let him off the hook if he admitted to killing the family members.

The family also said immediately after the incident, they queried 11-year-old Farouk after his escape from the murder scene and he did not implicate his brother. “He told us that somebody from the fence called one Aminu, but we are dismayed to see something contrary in Farouk’s statement to the SSS,” he said.

The family also appealed to the SSS to release Farouk since they concluded that Baba committed the murder alone. “You can hold Baba since he is a suspect but you cannot hold Farouk. You should let him join his family,” Danjani said.

http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2984:family-kano-murder-suspect-forced-to-confess&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by mrman3(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2010
this is a fake story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Bankong: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
Na lie! cover up dey sha i maybe the sss man do deal and him come no give them their share so dem kill am. grin grin
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by agitator: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
If SSS handle anybody him go confess how him trek to USA go kill president Kennedy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Chukslar: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2010
This story has no direction and from my little understanding it's an uncoordinated lie
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by owolord(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hard to believe
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by sherif4owo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
NO way! It's all liesssss [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by ochungal(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
Good Day, Nairalanders. This is my very first post on this site. I have been a reader for nearly a year now and feel the need to add my points to this post.

First and foremost, my condolences to the remainding family members. Now, this story is full of nothing but holes. Why would this youth make such a detail statement about getting knives from the kitchen to kill the family immediatly after the mother cried out that the father (who's on the floor dead from his illness) is indeed dead?

Why not stop his mother from making that phone call? I haven't read any details on the location of the victims inside the house. They should be within the vacinity of their beds/bedrooms or all inside the parents room. At least one should have been found in a postion of flight, or show signs of defense wounds. This tale is nothing but such.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by agitator: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^^ Welcome on board, in nigeria anything is possible. That's how we see it from the police angle
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by ochungal(f): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
Thanks for the greeting Agitator wink . The best case scenerio is the story a poster wrote about the joke told by the Naval officer and yours. The whole case is trashed because I am certain there is lack of crime scene materials.

Don't feel bad about Nigeria Style. I am from a Nation with similar issues. Many times the alleged suspects or eyewitness don't even make it to the station house to tell their versions of events grin grin. But, gotta LOVE IT ANYWAY.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by shotster50(m): 1:10am On Sep 22, 2010
This story hardly adds up.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by everyday: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
He should pray for forgiveness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Sends 30 Beggars To Jail / Bandits Kidnap 30 Farmers In Kaduna / Is Scamming Part Of Our Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.