Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" (20328 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Say "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt” / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by kareemkamil(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
plaetton:

grin grin

Broz u are too much, with ur write-up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
jchioma:

The Bishop and every sensible person knows who is being referred to here:

Can you imagine President Buhari condoling with France over the #NotreDameFire?

Nobody died in that fire, but close to a hundred Nigerians have died in Southern Kaduna at the hands of herdsmen this month alone.

Where was Buhari's condolence then? Nonexistent!

Last week, Imo Airport, was on fire. Buhari DID NOT condole with Imo, or even acknowledge the

Imo airport is a MAJOR national asset.
But the same Buhari falls over himself to condole France over #NotreDameFire.
#InferiorityComplexPresident, stop disgracing Nigeria!

Even if buhari had issue condolences over all the incidents would that have quenched the volcano of hatred boiling in you & other wailing wailers ...
i av come to realize when you honor & respond to nigerians too much they throw shit @ you ..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Excuzeme: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

15 trillion made if we block leakages when our revenue is 4 trillion

so what would be used to fund the initial development

Our DECLARED revenue is 4trillion because the difference of 11Trillion is stolen by some organised criminals.
Before you argue this statement, read the Dan Etete scam online, read the Deji Aluko/Allisson MAdueke scam, read about how Abdusallami, IBB, OBJ and many other former general shared oour Oil blocks among themselves and money that is supposed to come into Govt coffers, goes into private pockets.

Let me remind you that before this Govt came into power, JAMB used to be subventioned by Govt shocked undecided

The total amount the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB, remitted to the federal government coffers between 2010 and 2016 is N 50,752,544, PREMIUM TIMES can reveal. This is about one per cent of the N5 ‎billion the agency remitted to the federal government in 2017 alone.
The remittances between 2010 and 2017 were contained in a document by the office of the Accountant General in response to a Freedom Of Information, FOI, request by the Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism.

The accountant general’s office stated that N11,522,808 was remitted in 2011; N25, 303,274 was remitted in 2013 and N13,926,462 was remitted in 2014.

There was no remittance in 2010, 2012, 2015 and 2016, Bakari Wadinga of the accountant general’s office said in response to the FOI request.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/244801-shocking-oloyede-jamb-remitted-n50-million-nigerian-govt-seven-years.html

This is just one example.

So, you can see that it is not that the Govt does not have the 11trillion shortfall, it is because it is being stolen by a few individuals.
When we plug these leakages and prosecute the thieves, Nigerians will be too happy to pay more taxes but like Jamb, l am sure the Govt will simply tell them, there is actually no need to tax you more because w ehave more than enough in the kitty.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by kareemkamil(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oyedepo the most intellectual fraud star I know.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by RoyalUc(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Excuzeme:

I agree with you that he has the right, just like anyone, to speakout against "anomalies" in the Nigerian system, be it Govt or private.
What l dont like is people scheming and hiding under a guise, to vent their anger on Govt, over a personal issue.

- Have you ever heard Oyedepo CONFESS to any of his Church members that he was not paying Parking Fees on his three jets, while sitting at a Govt facility and that this Buhari govt had insisted he must pay?
- Have you ever heard OBJ tell Nigerians that he owns a refinery in Gambia from where he brings-in refined products and upon which he collects Subsidy (derived from our stolen crude oil ...l hope you guys have read the Dan Etete scam and see how much Nigerians were fleeced?).... until this Govt of Buhari stopped individual importation of petrol and insisted that only the NNPC can import fuel into the country (I am sure we all noticed that since then, fuel scarcity, especially around seasons like Xmas, Easter, Eid Maloud, e.t.c have disappeared!) and only NNPC should pay subsidy in a way that whatever they pay, is reflected on their books (NNPC is thus not willing to pay the likes of OBJ, fuel subsidy for fuel that was not brought-in or even refined locally and just "turned around on the seas"wink

People like Oyedepo, OBJ, e.t.c, have an axe to grind with this Govt simply because their scams have been exposed and cut-down but they hide under the guise of "human rights" grin grin to hoodwink their followers that they are fighting for them.

Mind you, this Govt is guilty of extreme incompetence in terms of security especially and l think people like Buratai and some other top echelons of the Security should be fired and replaced with intelligent and technologically more inclined officers, to make things work

I wish I could give you a thousand likes... You are naturally intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by mabea: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

The model is for a country to develop they have to tax out 30% of their gdp we do only 7%

Thats the problem
See Nigerian problem is not actually lack of revenue rather what we do with what we generate

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Insectkiller: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nairalanders..am very sorry for you all..

This man has nothing to lose. He is spiritually inclined, wealthy, full of character and a good motivator that have impacted numerous lives Worldwide.

He has just said the Truth.

Leaders Rulers in Africa only care about positions and enriching themselves by stealing/looting the money/wealth that belongs to their nation's..they don't care abt their citizens.

So sad...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Insectkiller: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
You are drunk.

RoyalUc:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by RoyalUc(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Insectkiller:
You are drunk.

Yes! With admiration for him.

And you are just an Insectkiller! grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Crooked pastor. How much tax does he pay? thief!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Jyde89: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank God he said "leaders" and not 'political leaders", he's also a leader in Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Insectkiller: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin grin grin
Crazy boy like u
RoyalUc:

Yes! With admiration for him.

And you are just an Insectkiller! grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by biztip: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
including u sir

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by RoyalUc(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Insectkiller:
grin grin grin
Crazy boy like u

tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by SmellingAnus(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
HigherEd:

So supporting a candidate means that a person is a political leader?
Which Kain talk be this. And you know, he never mentioned Buhari. So stop feeling unnecessarily guilty.
If you read between the lines of his comments, he already accepted that Buhari is intellectually bankrupt... He is only trying to rope Oyedepo (Bishop) into those Political leaders that are intellectually bankrupt...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by gwinaB(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
sarrki:

He’s also a political leader

He supported and campaigned for atiku

Please share his campaign message, picture, video or anything that remotely reflect your statement
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by dollytino4real(f): 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
my bishop and winners are making news this week o!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by LIONHEART101: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
kareemkamil:

My Brother Mr. Lionheart. So is Oledopo speaking the truth now right, I can see you part of gullible followers who have already submitted there common sense to Ocultic Man called Oyedepo. You are a fool with your Ocultic Man called theif Oyedepo.

lalasticlala
myndd44
... your prophet Mohammed is a rapist... and a complete slowpoke... a child rapist... and you still have the guts to talk about a man whom God has blessed... your hatred towards him will only lead you to your untimely death

lemmi face you... you are not making any sense...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by TemmyT002(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Let them come to your school
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by KuwaiitiDinar: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Including you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by CodeTemplar: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
sarrki:
Sire with due respect

You are part of them sir
You are consistently confused even across multiple user accounts.
How can he be part of it?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by CodeTemplar: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
sarrki:

He’s also a political leader

He supported and campaigned for atiku

You are so pained by Oyedepo's involvement in reconciling Atiku and his former boss. Keep the hate down bros.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by CodeTemplar: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
HigherEd:

So supporting a candidate means that a person is a political leader?
Which Kain talk be this. And you know, he never mentioned Buhari. So stop feeling unnecessarily guilty.
Why are you breaking it down for that bitter Buhari boy?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Sleevia: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
sarrki:
Sire with due respect

You are part of them sir
I don't have words for. U.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by somehow: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Yet he wines and dines with the same African leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
For once me and this man agree on the same thing

Not just the leaders most africans are not smart at all that's why they vote the kind of leaders we have in africa

A smart person cant win election in nigeria

How do u explain to a nigerian u need to pay more for light before u can pay less

How do u explain rice most be expensive for it to be cheap

How do u tell a mallam if they have few kids he would be richer

How do u explain to someone its better to buy a nigerian made goods for 20000 than buy an imported one for 10000

I have given up ...bihari is dumb , jonathan is dumb , smart morgarlu couldn't win ...even dumb sowore got more votes than him ....

Honestly i give up

You want the Sowore supporters to come for you.

Dumbness is the general human default settings or factory state.

99.99% of Nigerians are dumb.

But why are we poor, it is the dumb mentality playing out in Africa. The north says we love him because he is giving us 90% appointments and the foreign NGOs are spending 90% of their funds in the north, but grow your resources, zero results.

I think Dangote and his click will have so much to laugh about everyday about how people act.

Many cannot FIGURE anything out.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by jojothaiv(m): 5:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Meanwhile...

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by fedora04: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2019
More than that Sir..

Lack of intellectual insight fueled by ethnic biase and nepotism..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Excuzeme: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
RoyalUc:

Thanks for the complement.
it takes one, to know one. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by KingWarri: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2019
phelonrays:
In our clime it's INTEGRITY.....
just deceive them with fake integrity you are as good as ya ass...
grin Mr

INTEGRITY INDEED
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by RoyalUc(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2019
Excuzeme:

Thanks for the complement.
it takes one, to know one. undecided

I'm blushing already smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2019
Including you, abi? You should be more concerned with spiritual stuff. The simple fact that this man is so interested in politics leaves a question mark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience As A Pastor / Prof Charles Adisa Is Dead / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.