Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,838 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War (3210 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by teufelein(f): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
How Northerners Planted Stooges as Leaders In Igbo land After The War

The political leaders of Igbo land are a direct product of a people defeated in war.
After the war, the men that fought that war and their offsprings were systematically left out of leadership, courtesy of Nigeria government. That created room for pretenders and bootlickers to ascend the leadership position in Igbo land.
The North who found it difficult to defeat Biafrans with great Biafran spirit knows that implanting their own leaders to lead will keep the people down.

The Biafran spirit is so high that they fought without enough weapons. Remained on the battle field without food for days and still fighting, to the extent that two gallant soldiers had to slump and die after fighting to secure Onitsha sector for two days without food. A people that made an Ogbunigwe bomb that is capable of lifting armored vehicles up and crash landing it. They feared this people.
The planting of slaves as Igbo leaders was totally successful. They first empowered them with contracts and positions in government. They so much loved those that speaks down on their fellow Igbo people. With this empowerment, they got influence and resources to clinch power in Igbo land.

The results became the crops of leaders we have today in Igbo land. That's exactly how we got a Willie Obiano who were in APGA, the supposed Igbo party, but campaigned and voted for APC's Mohammadu Buhari who destroyed the economy and killed Igbo youths for peacefully protesting, but rewarded Boko Haram terrorists and also recruited them into Nigeria military.

That's how we got Gov. David Umahi who named Ebonyi State University's Center for Peace and Strategic Studies after Buratai. Buratai is the Nigeria Army Chief that led soldiers to Nnamdi Kanu's father's Royal House, killing 28 Igbo youths in cold blood. The same man protests AK47 wielding Fulani herdsmen who have been wiping villages and towns off in many states of Nigeria.

It is the same way we got a Rochas Okorocha who worships the HausaFulani people to the extent he can betray his people to please them. He was busy molding Buhari as army under the command of the same Buhari keeps mowing down Igbo youths down.

Many of them are still in many places and even online insulting their own people as to be positioned to power. In Lagos, a certain Joe Igbokwe is there speaking down on his people for political relevance. That's how a certain Lauretta Onochie wrote that a Fulani attack in Enugu state were just a community clash between Ndi Igbo and got an appointment immediately.

It is good we understand why some Igbo people are claiming detribalized in a nation tribal sentiments rules. They will quickly rationalize every thing as to be noticed. This type of Igbos will tell you how Fulani herdsmen should be given a land for peace to reign. They will be quick to tell you that Fulani people are peaceful, only that few miscreants are giving them bad names. That's when herdsmen has killed more than 7,000 people in one year.

The way out.
l
We should watch this online detribalized Igbo idiots and checkmate them. We should stop giving them support. We must start working towards dethroning the current Igbo political leaders who are only there to serve the interest of the HausaFulani. This is the only way we can get leaders who will always stand with their own people, and not leaders that will gather in Enugu to bring Python Dancers to kill their own youths.
Finally, you must decide to support the movement led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, as it appears to be the only serious force that will liberate the entire Biafrans.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by iammo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin

Northern slaves, that cant take responsibility for anything

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by Earthquake3: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
iammo:
grin

Northern slaves, that cant take responsibility for anything

Why am I suprised that it was an Afonja that responded first to an Igbo post

You can't live without Igbos can you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by sarrki(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
We should be more concerned about moving the country forward and stop all this tribal stuff

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by teufelein(f): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
sarrki:
We should be more concerned about moving the country forward and stop all this tribal stuff

we can only truly survive both politically, socially, economically and scientifically, if you like technologically when the artificial boundaries created by colonialists are dismantled and organically independent ethnic nations within the present zoo called nigeria decide on its inalienable rights on how they want mutually to interact with each other. there must be bloody revolution in the zoo; that's the only language those creedy black neanderthals in the zoo understand.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by iammo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Earthquake3:

Why am I suprised that it was an Afonja that responded first to an Igbo post

You can't live without Igbos can you

just always feel ashamed of you people as fellow southerner.

Igbos as a tribe has 41m indegenes, No northern tribe from nupe to gwari to kanuri has such numbers except the combination of hausa/fulani yet we as a nigerian all have same.24hrs in a day, same single head and brain composition, same.legal right and constituition. Yet some cowards with mental slavery keeps blaming others like dunce.

Azikiwe that stood tall back then must be really ashamed in his grave what cowards you have all become

From first president, first Coupist head of state, to bunch of whining cowards without Any National office holder, yet having majority population.

president vice for 50 and 40 years respectively.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by teufelein(f): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
That's how we got Gov. David Umahi who named Ebonyi State University's Center for Peace and Strategic Studies after Buratai.

2 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by Warship: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Remain blessed Op

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by Earthquake3: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
iammo:

just always feel ashamed of you people as fellow southerner.

Igbos as a tribe has 41m indegenes, No northern tribe from nupe to gwari to kanuri has such numbers except the combination of hausa/fulani yet we as a nigerian all have same.24hrs in a day, same single head and brain composition, same.legal right and constituition. Yet some cowards with mental slavery keeps blaming others like dunce.

Azikiwe that stood tall back then must be really ashamed in his grave what cowards you have all become

From first president, first Coupist head of state, to bunch of whining cowards without Any National office holder, yet having majority population.

president vice for 50 and 40 years respectively.
[/s]

No one called for your pity Mr Afonja, Igbos will always be greater than your hydraulic soup eating, skull mining cowardly tribe

9 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by wingmanII: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Very true. This post is 100% correct.

7 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by iammo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Earthquake3:
[s][/s]

No one called for your pity Mr Afonja, Igbos will always be greater than your hydraulic soup eating, skull mining cowardly tribe

A mad man in the market feels no shame, but his sane relatives feel the shame.

Better in what? Region without Seaport, Internationaly "functional" airport, lowest IGR after northeast, Ebonyi been the 3rd to the last poorest state out of 36 state, Little or No Foriegn Direct Investment.

If your very very Useless leaders and lawmakers sponsors a bill to include referendum removed by azikwe back to our constituition or sponsors a bill to return us to regional goverment that aguyi ironsi abolished out of greed, if any southwestern lawmaker objects we will burn him alive or recall him or her, i will personally attend the public hearing of such bill and gather supporters and pressure group to support the bill like that of not to young to run.

Greed kills faster and get.you marginalised lol atiku dollar don finish abi. Awon ebina grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by bosco2017: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
sarrki:

How can you move fraudulent country forward ? Nigeria is fraud . Wrong foundation.

3 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by MyGeneration(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Where all these our people dae get all these conspiracy theories from?

I swear we are fucking up o. Big time but stubborness, arrogance and ignorance won't let us see this or know this.

We are the ones causing our marginalization by ourself

4 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by MyGeneration(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
I am an Igbo guy. But there's nothing I hate in this world than hearing the word Biafra. I swear I hate that word and everything it represents.

Say this to an average Igbo man, he might just hate you but I swear we are standing on the wrong side of history.

I was thinking igbos would find a way to not just forget Biafra but make the rest of Nigeria forget too but we are doing the opposite.

I am happy to be alive and I know God created a few of us different for a reason. One day I believe we will be empowered enough to show our people the real truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by MyGeneration(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
bosco2017:

How can you move fraudulent country forward ? Nigeria is fraud . Wrong foundation.
Be careful what you wish for and what you wish for yourself.if you say Nigeria is a fraud e go be fraud to only you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by BadTaste: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
teufelein:

[s]we can only truly survive both politically, socially, economically and scientifically, if you like technologically when the artificial boundaries created by colonialists are dismantled and organically independent ethnic nations within the present zoo called nigeria decide on its inalienable rights on how they want mutually to interact with each other. there must be bloody revolution in the zoo; that's the only language those creedy black neanderthals in the zoo understand[/s].
Absolute rubbish! We are going to survive as one united nation together or not at all. Hasn't the Biafran war taught you any lesson?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by SilasNwude: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
BadTaste:
Absolute rubbish! We are going to survive as one united nation together or not at all. Hasn't the Biafran war taught you any lesson?
[/s]
Rubbish Balderdash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
You ruined the whole post with the last line of your write up. Nnamdi Kanu represents nothing about the true about race...

When we truly have a Messiah the entire Igbo will queue behind him, until then I won't risk my life for a scam parading himself as God

9 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by sapele914(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2019
ejibaba:
You ruined the whole post with the last line of your write up. Nnamdi Kanu represents nothing about the true about race...

When we truly have a Messiah the entire Igbo will queue behind him, until then I won't risk my life for a scam parading himself as God
what makes you Igbo?,how do you know you are Igbo?,because of the language you speak,your great grand father may have been from the middle belt (Benue)but moved to eastern Nigeria during the coal boom of the 1940’s and gave birth to your grand father there?

You will see the messiah in your next life,even the Jews of Israel have been waiting for the return of Elijah for over 2,000 years.

4 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by duncun: 1:33am On Apr 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by Yyeske(m): 2:47am On Apr 21, 2019
duncun:
Just on point. At this time, anyone that does not support Kanu should be a perceived enemy. You don't have to register as an IPOB to do this, however if you have personal problems with Kanu, pls don't let it interfere with the course he's fighting. Right now he's the only person speaking for our common good.
He's speaking for himself and you but not speaking for me and millions of other people so speak for yourself only.

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by duncun: 5:02am On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by loopman: 5:10am On Apr 21, 2019
Typical Ibo person. Blame everyone else but fails to accept his own irresponsibility and shortcomings.
He is always a saint without fault.

Nonsense people

4 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by MetaPhysical: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2019
Kalu, a chief in Katsina Emirate will soon become the most senior politician in SE.

You left yourself too vulnerable, your defense line has gaps, and others are exploiting the gaps to dictate your political destiny.

2 Likes

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by superlightning: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2019
MyGeneration:
I am an Igbo guy. But there's nothing I hate in this world than hearing the word Biafra. I swear I hate that word and everything it represents.

Say this to an average Igbo man, he might just hate you but I swear we are standing on the wrong side of history.

I was thinking igbos would find a way to not just forget Biafra but make the rest of Nigeria forget too but we are doing the opposite.

I am happy to be alive and I know God created a few of us different for a reason. One day I believe we will be empowered enough to show our people the real truth

another efulefu spewing trash. no successful people or nation ever forgets its root and history.

you don't even sound Igbo. you are a fake.

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by duncun: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 21, 2019
MyGeneration:
[s]I am an Igbo guy. But there's nothing I hate in this world than hearing the word Biafra. I swear I hate that word and everything it represents.

I am happy to be alive and I know God created a few of us different for a reason. One day I believe we will be empowered enough to show our people the real truth[/s]

Anybody who by now doesn't know this is a yoruba, honestly I'll slap you very hard if I see you. By now you should know your enemy even when they pretend. No Igbo man on this earth can ever hate the word Biafra...never! That word Biafra scares the living daylight out of two people, 1. Yorubas and 2. Hausa-Fulani. Why? That word Biafra is like a memory card or flash drive that reminds them the atrocities, evil and genocides inflicted on Biafrans. So when you call that name Biafra, you can kill them especially Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War by fykes(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2019
While I don't disagree with present realities in the country, I make bold to say that ur nnamdi Kanye is a big joke. A big scam who only has charlatans and people of low mental capabilities as his followers. Infact one has to be gullible to support or even listen to him.
With the population of igbos in Nigeria, we have absolutely no reason playing second fiddle to anybody.
And take it or leave it.. Biafra is a figment of some people's imagination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before Akpabio Wins Round Three At The Election Tribunal / Governor Of Rivers Speaks On Leaving PDP And Oshiomhole / Atiku's Son That Tested Positive Attended PDP Rally In Ibadan To Represent Fathe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.