Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How (2390 Views)

Holly Molly! Toyota Is Ready To Predict Your Behavior With This New AI MAC / Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing / 8 Reasons Why Toyota Is Nigeria’s No.1 Car Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by AutoJoshNG: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota City, Aichi, Japan. As of September 2018, Toyota was the sixth-largest company in the world by revenue and among the leading automakers in the worldwide.

Toyota was founded on 28th August 1937 by Kiichiro Toyoda.

Toyota have several other subsidiary car companies under them and are known for producing reliable and affordable cars.

We just found out that the word ‘Toyota” can seen in the Toyota logo.

The Toyota logo spells out its name.

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/toyota-logo-toyota-written/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by jchioma: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2019
grin
Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by darocha1: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Wow... Abeg send your acct number

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by MrFuckallday: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2019
This is amazing. I can't wait to pose like this near my Toyota grin

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
I believe this is a coincidence no similar to Be My Wife used as BMW’s meaning.
Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by ODeva(f): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
MrFuckallday:
This is amazing. I can't wait to pose like this near my Toyota grin
with heels? lol
Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by nonen(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hmmm. I could also spell Benz, Honda, KIA, JEEP, Nissan, Beetle

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by EbukaHades10(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Correct guy

Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Toyota has been saving naija people since,just like tecno
Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by tck2000(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
aro1:
Toyota has been saving naija people since,just like tecno
lol
Re: Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How by abumeinben(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

.. / Pontiac Vibe Vs Toyota Corolla. / Ac Light Blinking On And Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.