Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. (2037 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 22, 2019
SageMK:
Let her go. Don't chase after her.

Please don't be sad or depress.
This isn't a disappointment but a blessing.

Not only are you both not sexually compatible, she is an untrustworthy woman. Starting a family with someone like her is always a terrible idea. You'll be caged in hell!

I have to say though you brought this upon yourself.

Keeping her jailed for 5years was wrong likewise —
Forcing genuine love or loving blindly, its a foolish thing.

I hope you've learned your lesson. smiley

Please don't visit brothels or give into alcohol or drugs!
You've hit a hard rock, at this point, you can easily get hooked on any of these. Stay far away or regret for life.

I recommend taking a break from relationships.
Give yourself time to heal.
Don't force things. Eat well.

If you choose to not move forward, well it's your choice.
Anyway, nothing stays the same. . .

If you deserve love... I'll come knocking at your door.

*coughs*

Bromance overload lipsrsealed
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Guest007:

*coughs*

Bromance overload lipsrsealed
Thought as much but it's sweet if you ask me
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
You are not the only one, I may not understand your pain but my sister would, she went through the same thing but it was slightly different, she had a crush on her course mate while she was still in school not knowing the guy was bisexual, he told her when she approached him, she didn't agree at first but she later did, the guy also said he would love to explore threesomes with both her and his bf who was also bisexual at that time, surprisingly the relationship lasted for 2 years(i'm still asking myself how?) she said she had grown fond of both men being that they were both rich men who showered her with gifts and money (and in some occasions multiple orgasms) and she was really in love with the first guy but she knew the relationship had no destination especially in this country, i was the one who personally advised her to break up with them, it took time and she eventually did, but she was completely heartbroken, it took 3 years for her to get into another relationship, she's still friends with both men on facebook and they are both in Germany, last I heard they are in a committed relationship and are engaged, all I can say is that it will take time but eventually you will heal just don't fall for it again
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Somzee(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hmmmme....
Such is life!
The one you love and want doesn't want and love you back, while the one you don't love can die for you.

This thing called love is really complicated, sometimes I just wish it never existed.

1 Like

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2019
Happy new month, Nairalanders.
I hope you are all doing great?
I'm sorry, I got banned by antispam bot hence the reason I couldn't update you all on my matter.
Just to inform you all that I've finally let go of the entire thing (although it wasn't easy) and I'm doing good now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikorodu Or Ayobo, Which Is Better To Stay? / Cheapest Family Vacation To Casa Del Papa In Benin / "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.