Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) (2773 Views)

Top 5 Best Online Bank Accounts With Instant Virtual Debit Cards / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Make Thousands Of Dollars Using This Upwork Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) by videomystro(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
In this medium sized piece of write-up, I want to show you an easy way I have been using for some months now(December 2018-till date) to pay for my ads for cheap in dollars using an app. So if you are among those faced with the problem of paying for your ads for cheap in dollars, I enjoin you to read this article to the very end, take down notes if necessary and be ready to follow simple step by step instructions. Without wasting much of your reading time then, let’s begin smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Misonceptions People Have about this Method?

Now I know there are going to be some "nay-sayers" to this method, see my brothers and sisters its normal, but the truth of the matter is this what I am revealing to you here for FREE has worked for me and still does till the time of posting this, the only issue I sometimes face with them is "network issues" from my part and theirs sometimes but aside that, it works fine. Getbarter (web) is not currently accepting new registrants that I know that was why I had to research exhaustively and I discovered their app on Playstore, just follow through with what I have detailed out here and enjoy the seemingly sweet process wink.

============================================================================================================
Now Below at the very end of this post you would see a screenshot from one(1) of my Facebook Business Account where I run some of my ads on, you would see my last payment to Facebook been paid in dollars. I have a $5 payment threshold, so what this means is that I can run an ad for FREE on Facebook and only pay Facebook once my ads running has reached $5(so I don’t pay Facebook before running an ads, I only pay them after running my ads).

Requirements for this method
1. Downloading the Application to be used from PlayStore (Getbarter App)
2. A Nigerian Mastercard/Visa card from any bank with atleast $10(as at today's exchange rate (21st April, 2019) on the Getbarter App is in it
3. Your ability to follow simple step by step instruction.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PS: If you read through this write-up carefully, you would see places where I mentioned "screenshot below" or sometimes "picture below", Yes my main intentions at those lines were to use pictures where appropriate to guide you through the process but I just couldn't here on Nairaland because they are lots of pictures I intended to place and Nairaland only accepts a maximum of 4 per post cry, but don't worry at all, I have posted a link at the end of this post which if you click on it would take you directly to my website where you would see this same article written but this time with pictures where appropriate to best explain my point. Hope you love that smiley
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am using an Android Phone for this illustration, haven’t tried it yet on any IOS device but you can follow same process below and see if it would work out for you

So first thing first, you head over to PlayStore and search for this app “Getbarter”
While on PlayStore” click on the first result which I underlined in the screenshot below:

(Click on the Link at the bottom of this article to see the pictorial form of this article)

Once you have done that it will prompt you to install, do that and then open the app, once the app has been opened you should arrive at an interface like this below:

Now since this would be your first time using this Application you would be required to register, so just click on the “Create Your Account” button (but please I would advise you do use your real details/information while registering to avoid any form of trouble later on in the future). I already have an account with them, so I would just login instead.

NB: Before I forget, while registering you would be asked to input a 4digit pin (this is going to be your transaction pin) meaning that for any transaction from your Nigerian credit card to be authorized on the app, this pin would be required from you(so do well to place in a memorable pin).

Now once you have registered successfully and logged in on the app you should then arrive at this interface below:

NB: Once you have registered on this app and logged in, a Nigerian Virtual Credit Card in Naira(VISA) would be automatically created for you for FREE (all you need do is fund this virtual Naira card of yours with any amount and use the card to perform any online transaction of your choice within Nigeria), but am not teaching you about how to do this in this write-up, I want to show you how you can “Create and Fund a Virtual Credit Card in Dollars), so let’s proceed then.

Now earlier on I stated that you would be needing atleast $10 which as of today’s exchange 21st April 2019 is #367.20 to $1, now this $10 you must have it first on your ATM card because this is the amount that is needed inorder for your Virtual Credit Card to be created.

PS: Don’t be afraid at all your $10 is not going anywhere, it would be deposited and you would have it seen on your card once created, take a look at mine below:

So let me show you easily how you can fund without experiencing any issue at all. Do make sure you have a good/stable internet connection to avoid any breeze/stoppage during transaction.

Click on the “Add money” link I have circled below, we want to make our first deposit which is the $10, so we can have our card created smiley.

Now you would be asked “How much do you want to add to your barter account”? Here you can put in any amount of your choice but atleast it should be a little bit above the $10, so for this illustration, I am depositing #4000 for example, now having done that “Click the Continue button”.

In the next phase, you would then be asked “How would you like to fund?” I prefer to use the “Pay with your Debit Card” option, so I click on it as shown below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To continue reading with pictorial explanation, Click this Link: https://myschoolofincome.com/pay-for-your-facebook-ads-in-dollar/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next stage you would be required to “Enter your card information to fund your barter wallet”, so for this case you can either use your “Mastercard/VISA card” from your bank, I haven’t tried it with any VERVE card yet, so I wouldn’t know if VERVE would work out on it, you can try it at your end and see. So after inputting your card information you then click on the “Pay button” and you would be taking on to the next phase as shown below(where you would be asked to “enter your 4 digit card pin which I told you all of earlier to authorize this payment”.

Now having done that you click the “Continue” button, now depending on your bank, an OTP(One-Time-Password) would be sent by your bank inorder to authorize this transaction, I bank with Access Bank so I definitely would always receive an OTP for any transaction to be permitted from my account, so find out which your bank uses, in any case type in whatever you have received from your bank into the space provided below and click continue.

Once that has been done, the required amount you had deposited would be shown here(where I have circled).

(Click on the Link at the bottom of this article to see the pictorial form of this article)

PS: For this case, I am not depositing any money into my barter account yet, all steps I performed above is for illustration purpose, but just follow through and you would have your money appear here.

Now once you have your funds deposited in your barter account, you then have to follow me through the last step which is creating your Facebook Virtual Debit Card.
Now click on the “Cards” button on the bottom part of your app(look at the screenshot below)

Once you have done that you should arrive at this page, you then Click on the “+” button as shown below:

You would then be taken to this page below where you would be asked to “Choose a Custom Card”, in this case for this illustration we are using Facebook, so you click on it and then click “Continue”.

After that you would be taken to this next page where you would be asked “How much do you want to fund this card with”? So in this case, you would put down the amount you want to fund with which I earlier on told you that for your first transaction it has to be $10, so just type it in and you would see the conversion rate as at that day:

So after that just click on the “Create Card” button. In the next stage you would then be asked to put in your transaction pin(which is the same 4 digit pin you earlier used to authorize that transaction from your bank), once you have inputted the transaction pin, automatically without wasting any time at all, the money would be taken from your Getbarter Balance and your “Facebook Virtual Debit Card” would be created and you would see your $10 reflecting on the card.

So this is how your “Facebook Virtual Debit Card” would look like below, it always comes as a VISA card:

Now all you would need to do is to then head over to your Facebook Business Manager Account and have this is your New Virtual Debit card added, let me show you how to do that below.

1. Head over to “business.facebook.com”, select your ad account which you want to use.

2. Now head over to “Settings” and click on Payment Settings as shown below

3. Then Click on “Add Payment Method”, after that you would then be taken to this page as shown below, where you would be asked to put in your card details, simply do so by taking your “card number, expiration and security code or Security” as shown on your Virtual Debit Card on your getbarter app.

PS: Like I earlier said and promised, if you wish to see the pictorial form of this article in-depth, you can do so by simply visiting this link which would take you directly to my website: https://myschoolofincome.com/pay-for-your-facebook-ads-in-dollar/

Please Note that Flutterwave Inc. is the parent company of Getbarter, if for any reason you can encounter any issue while using their service, you can do well to contact them with any of their details listed below, I must tell you they have one of the best customer services there is.

Flutterwave Support: hi@flutterwavego.com
Flutterwave Customer Support lines: +23490727821245(Airtel), +2348170921860 (9mobile), +2349083002995 (9mobile), +2347068788082(MTN)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So I have come to the end of this write-up today on “How you can create a Facebook Virtual Credit Card in Dollars here in Nigeria” if you found this write-up helpful please do well to drop a comment in the section below, if you also have any question you wish to ask as regards this method do so below and I would reply to the best of my ability.

===========================================================================================================

Expect more helpful content/useful resources like this from me that pertains to Business and more Facebook Ad Tips, thanks for reading and God bless.

Regards,

Mr. Godswill D.
CEO videomystro, Entrepreneur, Relationship Expert & FB Ads Intermediate cool.

1 Like

Re: How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) by essenceplus: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is

one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects

1 Share

Re: How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) by videomystro(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
I don't see anything wrong Sir/Ma with you atleast creating your own Thread to post your artwork... You think spamming peoples post helps, nah!!! It doesn't but anywaiz thanks because my comment to this would bring more visibility to my post... Gracias cool

essenceplus:
Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is

one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects
Re: How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) by videomystro(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2019
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

My SERIES on "My Personal Six(6) Tested and Proven Business Online Models you can get started with in 2019 & Beyond" has been officially unveiled....

You can Access the Post by Clicking on the Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5224988/tested-proven-online-business-models
Re: How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) by videomystro(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2019
UPDATE! UPDATE!!

My first post in the SERIES of "My 6 Tested and Trusted Online Business Models to get started with almost immediately" has just been updated here on Nairaland, you can follow this Link below to check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/5226949/6-tested-online-business-start

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day / The Real Deal at Magodo Phase 1 / My True Life Story. BET9JA Ruined Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.