Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission (12032 Views)

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / FG To Disband FRSC, Christians Pilgrimage, Hajj Commission, Five Other Agencies / Buhari Breaks With Tradition, Names Southerner As Hajj Commission Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by iceboy4752(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Don't be swift to respond to any question without fully understanding it. How many of such groups claim to have any basis in the Bible? That's the second part of the question.

Let me make you understand this: Anyone or any group which claims to fight or kill for Christ or the propagation of the Gospel is entirely false and even intellectual Muslims know this!
Hitler, Mussolini, George Washington, etc were not Christians, their ideologies and support of slavery are pointers to that fact.

The recent killings of Muslims in mosques in New Zealand was as a result of the anti-immigrant feelings in Australia where the shooter is from.
I've got Muslim friends but the truth has to be told.

Understand these facts and be open minded. Take take Sir.

And any terror group that claims to be backed up by the Qur'an is also lying. Why are the killers not referred to as terrorists?
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by Rolings: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Are the IRA Christians? Just because someone is James or Philip doesn't make them Christian, my brother. Being Irish doesn't automatically make you a Christian. The IRA is basically a political movement, pure and simple.

Yes IRA are Christians, there's no single Muslim IRA member.....the IRA is a political movement just like many other political movements which you all have tagged terrorists and because they are mainly from majority Muslims countries you call then Islamic terrorists.. ..isnt it fair you call IRA a Christian terrorist organization?

Just saying
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by Rolings: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Don't be swift to respond to any question without fully understanding it. How many of such groups claim to have any basis in the Bible? That's the second part of the question.

Let me make you understand this: Anyone or any group which claims to fight or kill for Christ or the propagation of the Gospel is entirely false and even intellectual Muslims know this!
Hitler, Mussolini, George Washington, etc were not Christians, their ideologies and support of slavery are pointers to that fact.

The recent killings of Muslims in mosques in New Zealand was as a result of the anti-immigrant feelings in Australia where the shooter is from.
I've got Muslim friends but the truth has to be told.

Understand these facts and be open minded. Take take Sir.

Many people mistakenly (or on purpose) tag many freedom fighting movements and political movements as Islamic extremists groups which is unfortunate. Movements such as Hamas, Taliban, PA, free Syrian army, are different from Al-Qaeda and ISiS..... The political movements are NOT fighting in the name of Islam or Quran but for political freedom just like IRA or ETA which deployed terrorist tactics but were not labelled Christian terrorist.
The press is bias against Islam and Muslims
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Rolings:

Many people mistakenly (or on purpose) tag many freedom fighting movements and political movements as Islamic extremists groups which is unfortunate. Movements such as Hamas, Taliban, PA, free Syrian army, are different from Al-Qaeda and ISiS..... The political movements are NOT fighting in the name of Islam or Quran but for political freedom just like IRA or ETA which deployed terrorist tactics but were not labelled Christian terrorist.
The press is bias against Islam and Muslims

I'd excuse The Free Syrian Army to be political (the US is the chief sponsor of the group anyway). But I'd never label Hamas and Taliban as political groups. The basic thing that both movements want isn't just political power but to set up governments on fundermental and dangerous Islamic tenets. Not every Muslim is a fundermentalist, as some would gladly have dealings with Non-muslims. That's why Taliban isn't fully accepted in Pakistan. The same goes for Hamas and Fattah, trying to establish Islamic dominion over Jerusalem.
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
iceboy4752:

And any terror group that claims to be backed up by the Qur'an is also lying. Why are the killers not referred to as terrorists?

Can you say with all your heart and in all truth, as God sees all hearts and knows all truths, that the New Zealand shooter was fighting for Christianity, or Jesus, to put it that way?
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by tete7000(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Shewbread:
These are things that affects the rights of Muslims directly which MURIC should be fighting instead of fighting irrelevant issues

MURIC is only interested in fighting Christianity...
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by bilms(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hum
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by bakila: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Unlike other religions, technocrats are the one using the of Islam to steal. They cover their heinous acts through the blind ummah and compromised mallams.
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by iceboy4752(m): 5:07am On Apr 23, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Can you say with all your heart and in all truth, as God sees all hearts and knows all truths, that the New Zealand shooter was fighting for Christianity, or Jesus, to put it that way?

I don't know his intention. What he may tell the world may be different from what he intends.
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by bilms(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019

Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by 1000angstroms(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
iceboy4752:

I wonder why you'll hardly find comments like these on Christian threads. Despite this, Islam is still an 'intolerant religion.' What an irony!
It's cos Islam is very guilty of every terrorism accused so they are always applying caution and working on broken bottles.
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by iceboy4752(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
1000angstroms:

It's cos Islam is very guilty of every terrorism accused so they are always applying caution and working on broken bottles.

It's always wrong to think Islam teaches terrorism. I always feel bad when people ostracize me in activities for being a Muslim, or when people feel insecure being around me.
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by johnsoniki26: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
This is an excellent post I saw so far thanks for sharing this article and very interesting information for me. We are always here for your support related to Is ByteFence safe to use?
Re: Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission by sameereinstein(m): 4:51am On May 15, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
I hope you get shot like the Shia's

grin I've got nothing to say to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Anambra For Tradermoni Enumeration And Disbursement / Simon Achuba: Yahaya Bello Hasn’t Completed A Project In Four Years – Deputy / Fuel Price To Remain ₦162 Until FG Agrees With Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.