Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (40872 Views)

Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue / Mass Suicide Bombings At Two Mosques In Pakistan. 60 Dead, 100 Injured (graphic) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by ogatboy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
RockHard:

Look here buddy, you can go and argue that point with other religious zealots like yourself that see everything in life from an 'us vs. them' religious prism. FYI, I didn't support those that turned the New Zealand tragedy into a talking point either.

Well i'm staying on point and I commented based on your comment on the topic

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Empiree: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
proxillin:

The guy who murdered those people in Newzealand mosque is a fanatics Christians. It's a fact..im a christian..and I will say the truth when I see one.

The same way Christians were targeted in the church in stri lanka.

U can see the difference between us.
At least you spoke the truth for once. This is what your fellow CHRISTIANs denied.

Islam allows its followers to lie to win an argument..Jesus frown at lies.
O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allah and fear Him, and speak (always) the truth.

Quran chapter 33:70

Where does it say we should lie or you are one of those listening to evangelical Christians who would lie about Islam on anything?
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
hermesprogidy:

The level of ignorance in Nairaland is befuddling. Little wonder Nigeria is this backward. Islam created by Catholics lmao.

What I found hilarious wasn't just that he said it, but even moreso the manifest pride and lack of self-awareness and total confidence. He reminds me of those days I'd sit in the Danfo bus coming back from school and one garrulous Alaba trader would be disturbing the peace of the whole bus with his ignorant takes on politics and conspiracy theories that would make you cringe. Because such people are used to disseminating their ignorance to gullible, unlearned people who don't know better, they are confident enough in their ignorance to spew their drivel even in more enlightened company.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Christianity is the largest religion on earth.

But for some reason christians always seem to believe the entire world is against themundecided

Funny how no one ever talks about the christian crusades

The Catholics ARE the reason Western Civilisation
exists. They stopped the Saracens (that’s Muslim invaders to
you illiterate millennials) in the only way those savage demon-
spawns understand: by killing them. A lot. And throwing their
Satanic asses and foul, demonic practices back into the sea.
The first crusade was not only a good thing, it was a great
thing. Of course in its details it can be vicious, messy, cruel,
but never as much as the perverse violence the Islamists
inflicted on the Levant and Europe for centuries before the
Christians responded.
Read up on what the crusades actually were by going back to
source historical documents from both sides. If you do
nothing else on this read at least the book by Harold Lamb,
The Crusades (no subtitles, published in 1942).

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by hermesprogidy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
proxillin:

I won't argue with you cuz I see u have no knowledge of what u say. And to read is a problem.

But note this like a layman.

1. Crusade was a Roman Catholic war against jews Christians and muslims when things go sour between islam and catholic. It was not a joint war..Christians were largely victims.

Catholic used islam to conquer Jerusalem. Just the way Cia is using isis to conquer middle east.

I will not insult you like others have done, but my advice to you is that you go to Google, type in the word "Crusade" and for the love of God, read slowly and carefully. What you typed up there is embarrassing.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
9jaRealist:
It would be funny irony if it was not so tragic that so many Nigerians apparently love Trump who hates Nigerians... undecided

It's hilarious as fucckk. They genuinely believe that those white-nationalist defenders of white christian civilization are the allies of their black asses because they share a religion. grin They don't seem to understand their devotion to white christian civilization is more about defending the purity of their culture and heritage, than a wider pan-Christian brotherhood. Black people and Africans who support Trump are a special breed of stupid. There is no getting through to their twisted brains.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
proxillin:

Oga stop repeating this bulcrap. Roman Catholic crusade was against Christians. Thye killed many protestant Christians. And when they didn't win, they create a religion called islam to help fight christians.

When islam became big, it turns on its founder. And it's founder declared another crusade on Islam.

Some of us are scholars in history.

We lesson u

Churchian. The Catholics ARE the reason Western Civilisation
exists.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by olaks4real(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
MightySparrow:
Are you planning another church to bomb?
are you getting more confiused grin grin grin.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Empiree:
thanks. At least you spoke the truth for once. This is what your fellow CHRISTIANs denied.

Islam allows its followers to lie to win an argument..Jesus frown at lies.
O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allah and fear Him, and speak (always) the truth. This is Quran chapter 33:70

Where does it say we should lie or you are one of those listening to evangelical Christians who would lie about Islam on anything?

The new Zealand attacker was a white supremacists

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by BarrElChapo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Americans and the world should thank God for seating Donald Trump in that seat.. No one knows what the Antichrist and he's lovers would have been doing now..

The truth is the Antichrist has already been enthroned and he's followers many even in the highest hierarchy of churches.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Empiree: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
2metrelaurie:

The new Zealand attacker was a white supremacists
okay then. All the so called "Muslim terrorists" were Arab supremacists.

Score settled

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Taciturn1: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Empiree:
This is the more reason people hate Christianity. Why are you guys so violent and can not be pleased?.

Why are you CHRISTIANs frustrating people all the time just to portray yourselves as the victims of everything?.

Obama and Hillary's condolence tweets are clear and understandable. Why do you CHRISTIANs always frustrate people?.

The same way you CHRISTIANs frustrated Buhari that he's trying to "islamise" Nigeria which in fact, is falsehood.

Why can't you guys be contended?. Sri Lankan authority didn't even say anything about Muslims attacked their Churches and hotels but you Christians jumped the gun yelling "Islamic terrorists" behind the bombings. Obviously you guys are not peaceful.

You failed to see bigger picture; that there is common enemy who hates religions and humanity. His name his EVIL. But you Christians constantly fell for his traps.

By God, I sensed this was coming when NZ happened. You guys should have got used to their signature but hatred won't allow you to see.

Next attack is gonna be somewhere on muslims or Jewish community. Just watch and pray that you are not victim of these unfortunate circumstances.

So stop whining and open your eyes. Not everyone killed in Sri Lanka was Christian. Enough is enough. Humanity comes before religion.

Peace and blessings of Allah be upon the victims and their families.
While certain attacks may be politically motivated. This one was done by the Sri-lankan Islamic terrorist organisation National Thowfeek Jamaath. Christians were also murdered by Islamists in Egypt during Palm Sunday service 9th April, 2017.
These and many other attacks on churches both home and abroad, by muslim terrorists have continued to go on. Yet muslims never condemn and denounce these attacks. In like manner you have tacitly endorsed these attacks on Christians by condemning their cries against the unprovoked crimes and murders.
I'm not very surprised though, since the Islamic Jihad is the motivation for the muslim terrorists, and your tacit support.

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Empiree: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
Taciturn1:

While certain attacks may be politically motivated. This one was done by the Sri-lankan Islamic terrorist organisation National Thowfeek Jamaath. Christians were also murdered by Islamists in Egypt during Palm Sunday service 7th July 2017.
These and many other attacks on churches both home and abroad, by muslim terrorists have continued to go on. Yet muslims never condemn and denounce these attacks. In like manner you have tacitly endorsed these attacks on Christians by condemning their cries against the unprovoked crimes and murders.
I'm not very surprised though, since the Islamic Jihad is the motivation for the muslim terrorists, and your tacit support.
[/s]
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by fineboynl(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sterope:
Donald Trump is a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a gropper, an adulterer and a divorcee and he really does not care about Jesus Christ. I don't think Jesus will care about a man who doesn't respect others...it is not Christlike at all. He is a culturally a Christian ..are you sure he is representing Jesus Christ.

Obama is wrong on so many levels. I wouldn't know what he was thinking given that he considers himself a Christian. Maybe a 7th Adventist? But then, you cannot say he has an anti-Christ agenda, Christmas is not even a thing in the Bible.

Majority of not all the people that lost their lives yesterday were Christians. There is no reason whatsoever to call them something different.

have you heard of the word Cyrus the great in the holy bible. he was not a Christian but he was reverence as one who is holy and loved by God. so stop saying trash about Trump.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by fineboynl(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
AZeD1:

Jehovah witness don't celebrate Easter and they are Christians.
they do. it's only Christmas
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by abula112(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Christianity is the largest religion on earth.

But for some reason christians always seem to believe the entire world is against themundecided

Funny how no one ever talks about the christian crusades
my point sir, xtains are ruthless in the crusades times

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Empiree:
okay then. All the so called "Muslim terrorists" were Arab supremacists.

Score settled

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by UrVillagePpl: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
just today(in a very long time) i turned in to CNN.. low and behold this what i saw cry cry

so sad,, over 290 dead and 500+ injured shocked cry cry

may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the lost
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Sterope(f): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Cyrus the Great was at least holy and a real good person at heart. Is Trump holy and good hearted?

fineboynl:
have you heard of the world Cyrus the great in the holy bible. he was not a Christian but he was reverence as one who is holy and loved by God. so stop saying trash about Trump.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
2metrelaurie:

The Catholics ARE the reason Western Civilisation
exists. They stopped the Saracens (that’s Muslim invaders to
you illiterate millennials) in the only way those savage demon-
spawns understand: by killing them. A lot. And throwing their
Satanic asses and foul, demonic practices back into the sea.
The first crusade was not only a good thing, it was a great
thing. Of course in its details it can be vicious, messy, cruel,
but never as much as the perverse violence the Islamists
inflicted on the Levant and Europe for centuries before the
Christians responded
Read up on what the crusades actually were by going back to
source historical documents from both sides. If you do
nothing else on this read at least the book by Harold Lamb,
The Crusades (no subtitles, published in 1942).

Europe and the West was apparently a peaceful utopia before Muslim invaders. And they remained peaceful even as they they became history's greatest imperialists that nearly wiped out the populations of Native Americans and Australian aborigines. And remained peaceful even when they nearly exterminated European Jewry to extinction in the Holocaust.
I'm a Catholic (at least, I was raised one) and you're talking utter rubbish. Typically gullible niggas who think they share in the heritage of European Christendom rather than simply being slaves of an imperial legacy of white christian adventurism.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Sterope(f): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
It is not about religion. It is about some idi.o.ts believing they are better than others and willing to kill a lot of people for what they beleive in.

abula112:

my point sir, xtains are ruthless in the crusades times
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Europe and the West was apparently a peaceful utopia before Muslim invaders. And they remained peaceful even as they they became history's greatest imperialists that nearly wiped out the populations of Native Americans and Australian aborigines. And remained peaceful even when they nearly exterminated European Jewry to extinction in the Holocaust.
I'm a Catholic (at least, I was raised one) and you're talking utter rubbish. Typically gullible niggas who think they share in the heritage of European Christendom rather than simply being slaves of an imperial legacy of white christian adventurism.

After the Roman empire declare Xtianity it's state religion

there was relative peace in Europe till Rome fell to the Germanic tribes

My ancestors were Spanish , I'm 100% proud of them

they were conquered by Arab imperialist for nearly 1000 years , but they finally wiped out every last one of them from their peninsula

.Same thing happened in
Egypt , Lebanon , Turkey , Morocco , Tunisia , Hindustan , Central Asians and the Balkans

go and read about the evil Islam did there

Islam as a matter of fact , made christians 2x violent during the dark ages

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by proxillin(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=Drealthing post=77764851][/quote]

U r empty upstairs if u can't read.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Sterope(f): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
That is an account of history according to western Europe. There is another one, the account of history according to Arab Muslims.

Unfortunately, the winner dictates the narrative.

ifyboy60:

Funny you don't know that the Crusades were fought to take back lands that were taken by the ottoman Muslims.
to redeem Christians that were forced to convert to islam
To recover churches that were forcibly converted to mosques.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by ebenholer(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
I see nothing wrong with their responses in both cases, it is just that they are dealing with their audiences according to how fanatical they are...Muslim audiences are more fanatical we all know and this gave rise to more severe reprisal attacks we just witnessed.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by cyrilamx(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
AZeD1:

I have seen Buhari in a church, is he a Christian?
I have seen Fashola in a church, is he a Christian?
I have seen Tinubu in a church, is he a Christian?

There are lots of churches in the west who hire instrumentalist on Sundays(they are not Christians).

On special days(Christmas, New year, Easter) lots of non Christians attend church either by way of following families or in Nigeria for the goodies that would follow after the service.

Common sense should tell you that not every body in a church is a Christian.
Stop that. the Catholic church doesn't hire instrumentalists....so this ur opinion is wrong because the two churches attacked were catholic churches.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by cyrilamx(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
AZeD1:

Jehovah witness don't celebrate Easter and they are Christians.
Since they cudnt call them christians why not call them catholics cos the two churches were catholic churches.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Teeboi56:
God know best about the bomb
God doesn't know a damm! thang! If God knows? why did the useless God not save his so called people/christians?
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Sterope(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
What about attacks on Mosques? Are we also condoning that.

Last I checked, every Muslim knows that place of worships are banned from attack according in Islam. Basically, Muslims wouldn't attack Churches, synagogues, Mosques etc. That goes to show that you should not mention us when you are talking about those nutjobs.

Taciturn1:

While certain attacks may be politically motivated. This one was done by the Sri-lankan Islamic terrorist organisation National Thowfeek Jamaath. Christians were also murdered by Islamists in Egypt during Palm Sunday service 9th April, 2017.
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Sterope(f): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
You won the war. No one would expect you to paint yourself in a bad light, would they?

2metrelaurie:

After the Roman empire declare Xtianity it's state religion

there was relative peace in Europe till Rome fell to the Germanic tribes

My ancestors were Spanish , I'm 100% proud of them

they were conquered by Arab imperialist for nearly 1000 years , but they finally wiped out every last one of them from their peninsula

.Same thing happened in
Egypt , Lebanon , Turkey , Morocco , Tunisia , Hindustan , Central Asians and the Balkans

go and read about the evil Islam did there

Islam as a matter of fact , made christians 2x violent during the dark ages
Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, sonny. They don't know what they are doing. They are hate-filled bigots who hide their bigotry behind Christianity, the same way their forefathers defended slavery and genocidal imperialism with the veneer of Christianity. The same way the KKK hid their hate and violence behind Christianity. Any clergy man who supports an ethically and morally bankrupt pig like Trump apart from being a hypocrite is a hate-filled, odious cretin. The worst are the black ones who are a disgrace to their race.

I see nothing wrong in people trying to defend their race. That you are a clergy man doesn't mean you shouldn't defend your own. Donald Trump is just the vehicle of the white Americans who feel that their country is under threat and who want to defend it. What concerns a typical white American with trumps morality? All they care about is that he can defend their interest.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
I think it's time to ban all Religion, Religion have killed more people than, HIV, Ebola, Malaria and cancer.

In Yemen, 10000 people mostly children have been killed in just 2 years, The british, America and Germany supplying the UAE Bombs and grenades which they use to bomb Yemenis.

Yet the so called Obama/theresa may/Killary clinton come on social media to claim they care. The libyans and Afghanis were bombed by American soldier during clintons and obama regime. That's why I don't follow any religion.

Muslim and Christians have been murdered in the name of Religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.