Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere (15629 Views)

2023: Afenifere Denies Endorsing Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
You for talk say, APC will produce a Yoruba candidate for the 2023 Presidential election.
Who go vote APC in 2023?
For your information, North will support a PDP Northern candidate in 2023.
North want to keep the Presidential power till 2031.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by RTSC: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Keep dreaming.

Dreaming is free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Jobminister: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
2023 will be very interesting.

If APC choose SW,

PDP will choose North

The contest will now become very tight because those people will always support their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
That will never happen.

Your northern masters have become used to that seat that they can never vacate it for anyone that has licked their a$$e$ for a very long period of time. They will rather keep you in that position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by AFONJACOW(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Printerscanner:
Flattinos will cry today ooooooo
remember that these flattinos didn't need the presidency before buying all the Land in Lagos and sending you to early retirement to your village in ijebu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by iammo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
You for talk say, APC will produce a Yoruba candidate for the 2023 Presidential election.
Who go vote APC in 2023?
koyyes:
That will never happen.

Your northern masters have become used to that seat that they can never vacate it for anyone that has licked their a$$e$ for a very long period of time. They will rather keep you in that position.

Nwaotu10:
* Afternoon dream*

We shall test the strength of your political sophistry come 2023.

I'm sure rivers state my state and the rest of ss States wouldn't allow that to happen.

If power goes to South West, we will cripple Nigeria's economy.

author=Afonja007 post=77760168]you mean Lagos wey vote 600k for presidential election?is like you did night duty toady in one burial ground for your skull mining business ,[/quote]

Na today? abiola defeated tofa a kano man, obj defeated buhari, goodluck defeated buhari....

Only Cowards fear and hide under north. No
tribe can stop Yoruba man from seeking a mandate constituitionaly after stepping down from

2014 primary and 2019

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by kayjay69(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
While I agree (and i have always done so, feel free to check any previous posts of mine) that the SE should be given a shot at the Presidency by both parties in 2023, i do not believe that will get us where we should be as a country as we will still continue to have the same discussions along tribal, religious and other lines as it divides us. An igbo presidency may convince some (definitely not all cos I know there are igbos out there who will never forgive Nigeria and who believe that their ultimate destiny as an ethnic group is to have their own country, and they have every right to feel this way) igbos that they have a stake in this entity called Nigeria but an Igbo presidency will not solve Nigeria's problems. Quite frankly, I do not think anyone individual from anyone region can solve Nigeria's problems. And I think that is more important than seeing the presidency zoned to anyone region (inclusive of mine the SW).

If we are interested in wholesome change and not palliatives then we must tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria as it is constituted is bound to fail even if we have the best leaders possible or we were to outsource our leadership to proven leadership from another country, I am not sorry to say it will all still come crumbling down. We are fractured in a lot of ways, it's not just leadership, its followership as well, it's not just one ethnic group, its the lot of us. And we have lost our minds, our definition of what is right or wrong to the point where it will take time, years even, generations maybe. That is why I'll keep insisting that it is either Nigeria gets restructured to have strong regions and a weak centre or we simply split and go our separate ways.
PeacenLove2:
As a Nigerian from Yoruba descent, if the presidency does not go to the East come 2023, I will personally start my own referendum for the Igbos.

Haba! If they are good enough to be part of Nigeria, they must be good enough to be president. Having expressed my personal views on this matter, I really don't care about a person's tribe and it's ridiculous sentiments like this that keeps dividing us.

The presidency is no tribe's birth right. We need qualified, well rounded people to lead us in the coming years. Enough of these venomous vicious politics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by yemmit90: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Who go vote APC in 2023?

Both parties may likely chose southern candidates come 2023. It is almost impossible for power to remain in the north after 8 years, even northerners know it wont work that way. Meanwhile, the present political arrangement doesnt favour Ibos except PDP eventually chose its candidate from the region.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by wonderr(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
nazicartel:
but on a serious note, the both parties should present southern candidates, south east to be specific... the Yorubas have really enjoyed in this present Democratic era, the Hausa's too... APC also has strong Eastern members too...
Nigerians are scared that Igbo should not split us that's y dey won't get there

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by teufelein(f): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
I tell una something, there gonna be nothing like nigeria come 2023. go and write it down.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by PeacenLove2: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
kayjay69:
While I agree (and i have always done so, feel free to check any previous posts of mine) that the SE should be given a shot at the Presidency by both parties in 2023, i do not believe that will get us where we should be as a country as we will still continue to have the same discussions along tribal, religious and other lines as it divides us. An igbo presidency may convince some (definitely not all cos I know there are igbos out there who will never forgive Nigeria and who believe that their ultimate destiny as an ethnic group is to have their own country, and they have every right to feel this way) igbos that they have a stake in this entity called Nigeria but an Igbo presidency will not solve Nigeria's problems. Quite frankly, I do not think anyone individual from anyone region can solve Nigeria's problems. And I think that is more important than seeing the presidency zoned to anyone region (inclusive of mine the SW).

If we are interested in wholesome change and not palliatives then we must tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria as it is constituted is bound to fail even if we have the best leaders possible or we were to outsource our leadership to proven leadership from another country, I am not sorry to say it will all still come crumbling down. We are fractured in a lot of ways, it's not just leadership, its followership as well, it's not just one ethnic group, its the lot of us. And we have lost our minds, our definition of what is right or wrong to the point where it will take time, years even, generations maybe. That is why I'll keep insisting that it is either Nigeria gets restructured to have strong regions and a weak centre or we simply split and go our separate ways.

I agree with you to large extent. And for clarity, like I mentioned I am not particular about any tribe but I just think there is a problem with the zoning that is in place and leaving out one zone and we expect them to be happy about it. It's just not okay especially since we won't let them go.

And frankly speaking I do not know that anything can solve the Nigerian problem. I agree it's not a tribal or culture thing. It's just an average Nigerian; our orientation, our ideologies are seriously flawed.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by kayfra: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ebullience:
By Rotimi Ojomoyela

ADO-EKITI—THE Afenifere Renewal Group, ARG, in Ekiti State, yesterday, expressed confidence that the Yoruba nation would produce the country’s next president in 2023.

Speaking with newsmen in Ado-Ekiti, State Coordinator of ARG, Mr. Bunmi Awotiku noted that the body would play significant role in rallying the Yoruba nation for the realisation of the 2023 agenda.

He said: “The South West has been supportive of the policies and programmes of the present administration of President Muhammadu Buhari and we shall continue to do so. We want him to succeed and he shall succeed by God’s grace.

“We would come to the round table and I can assure you that Yoruba would forge a common front this time around. We have learned our lessons as a people and we won’t allow internal fight or acrimony to deprive us this great opportunity like the presidency.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/yoruball-produce-next-president-in-2023-afenifere/

Will that even be in consideration if people had listened to you money harlots supporting Atiku?
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Gforce2019: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Igbo, over to you.

Please take heart...

I know by 2032 sth strange will happen in this country... everyone of us should prepare for it
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by nazicartel(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
wonderr:

Nigerians are scared that Igbo should not split us that's y dey won't get there
scared fire...
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
So you mean the igbos don't exist
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Baroba(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Changes fuuk all, Naija will still be a sheethole..
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by gaskiyamagana: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
That is sure.

We south south will support them the way they supported GEJ on 2015.
Your 5% is irrelevant to yoloba muslims and Yoluba Christians Ambition.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by gaskiyamagana: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
rangerover:
So you mean the igbos don't exist
Jonathan spoilt your chance by contesting 2011. He should have allowed Hausa to complete in 2015.
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by gaskiyamagana: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
teufelein:
I tell una something, there gonna be nothing like nigeria come 2023. go and write it down.
You have started your hulabaloo. Nnamdi Kanu did it and ran out. Whoever try it again will be killed.
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by gaskiyamagana: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Jobminister:
2023 will be very interesting.

If APC choose SW,

PDP will choose North

The contest will now become very tight because those people will always support their own.

They will forever support their own as you too did in 2015 and 2019.
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Westtimeline: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
PeacenLove2:
As a Nigerian from Yoruba descent, if the presidency does not go to the East come 2023, I will personally start my own referendum for the Igbos.

Haba! If they are good enough to be part of Nigeria, they must be good enough to be president. Having expressed my personal views on this matter, I really don't care about a person's tribe and it's ridiculous sentiments like this that keeps dividing us.

The presidency is no tribe's birth right. We need qualified, well rounded people to lead us in the coming years. Enough of these venomous vicious politics.
The question is, who is stopping them from contesting? Are they afraid to go head to head with the yorubas?.
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by kayjay69(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nice one bro.

PeacenLove2:

I agree with you to large extent. And for clarity, like I mentioned I am not particular about any tribe but I just think there is a problem with the zoning that is in place and leaving out one zone and we expect them to be happy about it. It's just not okay especially since we won't let them go.

And frankly speaking I do not know that anything can solve the Nigerian problem. I agree it's not a tribal or culture thing. It's just an average Nigerian; our orientation, our ideologies are seriously flawed.
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by oduademon: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
That's for sure.

Yorubas are the smartest and most organized and most civilized, naturally we should be producing the next president

Yiibos are really good at serving others, so let them be content in their role of being servants.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Timatayo1: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
President ko presiding ni Awon odale

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Midex88(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Eco2580:
So its true Bola THIEFnibu want to rule this country! undecided

It's obvious the Tinubu is your headache
Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by omenkaLives(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
U should have just said nyamuri flat.heads are slaves and second class citizen grin cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere by Amatarasha(f): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
MXrep:
Tinubu afenifere faction deceiving tinubu slaves. Don't com begging for pdp vp ticket again. Remain in your apc when the North dribble you
this is a wise igbo hater hmmm .9th..wonders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's 95th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction / Council Of State Confirms Igp’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.