Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs (1357 Views)

See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by PrettyLinda: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please who knows experienced Porsche mechanic on the Island. Please help a sis.
Re: Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by larrixauto2017(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
PrettyLinda:
Please who knows experienced Porsche mechanic on the Island. Please help a sis.
Hi. What year is your car. And where exact are you on the island. And also what is the problem of the car. Thank you
Re: Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by PrettyLinda: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
It is 2009 Cayenne, I want it serviced and scanned to check for...I live by Ikate.
Re: Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by larrixauto2017(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
PrettyLinda:
It is 2009 Cayenne, I want it serviced and scanned to check for...I live by Ikate.
Okay Ma. For the scanning you can book a home service from us. And for the main service you will need to bring the car down to the workshop. For workshop direction and further information you should call the workshop manager. Tell him you are from (shegzthecarguy) and explain what you want. You can let me know what he said after you called him. 08165520837 Or 08156087872. Thank you
Re: Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
I sent a PM op.
Re: Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by PrettyLinda: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
I have been calling both numbers, said not available. Will keep trying thanks
Re: Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by larrixauto2017(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
PrettyLinda:
I have been calling both numbers, said not available. Will keep trying thanks
that the mechanic workshop manager number is going. Thank you
Re: Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by PrettyLinda: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thank you so much. I got him and have arranged to meet tomorrow Wednesday. God bless u/ Nairaland connect
Re: Porsche Cayenne Servicing And Repairs by larrixauto2017(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
PrettyLinda:
Thank you so much. I got him and have arranged to meet tomorrow Wednesday. God bless u/ Nairaland connect
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Camry With The Tesla Android Dvd Screen / All-new 2021 Acura TLX & Type S Get Serious About Fun / Auto Crash Along Ibadan /ife Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.