Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Free Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Me (300 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Me by dapenholder01(f): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Like every other day in his entire life time, Tunde woke up with a frown on his face, the thought of Monday's school stress is enough to have caused it coupled with his family's unending prayer routine. His father's crazy bell every 5am made him want to swear, 'our time keeper had better learn how to ring the bell from your Dad' Daniel had teased him severally and he could not help but laugh when he said that the only thing that differentiates their morning devotions from a church service is that they don't collect offerings and tithes.
He had once thought of hiding the bell for a whole week, but Baba Tunde's room is a fortress even his wife has no free entry.
The devotion has always been the same, anyone can predict the next prayer point, their mother's next praise song, and just like singing is important, saying a loud Amen is importanter even if you didn't know the prayer. A little drop in the loudness of your Amen brings a slap on your face.
He had forced them to pray for their Sister's soul to return home, and they kept binding the Devil for the past three years, but who is he to tell his parents that the Devil had no hand in her lifestyle. Even he cannot wait to have the tiniest taste of freedom.
✍� da_penholder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HIV And AIDS: What You Need To Know About Them / Lady Goes Live On IG, Asks Her Followers To Babysit Her Goat BILLY (video) / I Am A Victim Of Abuse. Why Do I Feel Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.