Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Dear Parents!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Parents!!! (841 Views)

Dear Parents, Do This Two Things Will Your Kids And See Them Open Up To You. / Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. / Dear Parents, Before You Send You Girl Child To The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Parents!!! by Timtim007(f): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Raising children In this era is not an easy task,it requires a lot of determination, patience commitment..
We offer you children's educational DVDs which are in line with what your little children do in school,this includes
Leapfrog
Preschool educationals
Rock and learn
Amongst others
This DVDs will help your little children pick up and adjust readily in school.

Contact 08070765928
WHATSAPP 07035885749 to place your order

We have to be intentional parents if we want quality results.

Re: Dear Parents!!! by Timtim007(f): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2019
Start early..give your child a headstart..learning shouldn't be stressful for your little children.. They can learn at home while watching any of these educational videos..

Learning can be fun
Re: Dear Parents!!! by Timtim007(f): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Dear parents..
If you were born in the 80's ..then you are probably familiar with "kids praise"..
Our parents did not take our spirituality for granted..
Do the same for your children... cheesy
I've got wonderful Christian collection for you..
Train up your child in the they should grow,and when they are older and wiser..they will not depart from it..

Re: Dear Parents!!! by Timtim007(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2019
Awww..I'm so happy..got my first order from nairaland..thank you sir Charles..you are awesome..
Dear parents..these DVDs are a must have..especially if your child is still in his/her formative years..you won't regret it...
Plus your phones get to rest...

Call /whatsapp 07035885749 and order yours today...
We are all about children's educationals..

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents!!! by Timtim007(f): 7:37am On May 24, 2019
DVDs for children.. Intentional parenting is the way forward..

Re: Dear Parents!!! by Timtim007(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Train your child in the way he/she should grow so when they older and wiser..they will not depart from it

(1) (Reply)

Can A Single Lady Officially Change Her Name In Nigeria? / I Wish My Self Happy Birthday Long Life And Prosperity In Shaa ALLAH / HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.