Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. (2768 Views)

Dear Parents, Before You Send You Girl Child To The University / Dear Parents!!! / I Behave And Talk Like A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ahnie: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
The prices of foodstuffs and provision is almost out of this world.
The economy is really biting hard on some of us with gluttonous kids grin grin.

As parent it hasn't bn easy,but we just have to keep pushing and striving hard,giving up is not an option.

I m blessed with healthy kids that loves provision than the normal food so it expected I stock more on provisions.

A jumbo loaf is finished on 2 sittings,with 4 packs of sachet Milo and 2 liquid tins of milk.

Now calculate it for a week and you go know say e nor easy.
A carton of Yale bread is now #2300 and it would last them for days not even a week,you ve not added tinned liquid milks,rolls of milo and tinned milk.

A carton of spaghetti is now #8000
A crate of egg now #2400
(2 crates per month)
Kings oil nor even go there
Indomie noodles that one nor be your mate
Little paint of custard rubber of crayfish is now

Parents in the house,seems m the only one experiencing this biting economy, please kindly share how you're faring at least make I get hope.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Royalroy

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by Zonefree(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
The economy is affecting everyone not only parents.

Some guys with numerous girlfriends are not finding it easy too. Do you know what it takes to maintain one Nigerian girlfriend?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ojun50(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Some guys with numerous girlfriends are not finding it easy too. Do you know what it takes to maintain one Nigerian girlfriend?
Parents are taking, you are talking about girlfriend that have used yr head finish

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by VeryWickedMan: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
How many of these threads are we going to have in a week?? sad angry

Make una get creative abeg
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by Zonefree(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
ojun50:

Parents are taking, you are talking about girlfriend that have used yr head finish
Everybody get where e dey pain dem.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ojun50(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
How many of these threads are we going to have in a week?? sad angry

Make una get creative abeg
Try create make we see

5 Likes

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Parents are the MVP's

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by Omihanifa: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
ahnie:

As parent it hasn't bn easy,but we just have to keep pushing and striving hard,giving up is not an option.

I m blessed with healthy kids that loves provision than the normal food so it expected I stock more on provisions.

A jumbo loaf is finished on 2 sittings,with 4 packs of sachet Milo and 2 liquid tins of milk.

A carton of Yale bread is now #2300 and it would last them for just a week,you very not added tinned liquid milks,rolls of milo and sachet tinned milk.

A carton of spaghetti is now #800
A crate of egg now #2400
(2 crates per month)

Parents in the house,seems m the only one experiencing this biting economy, please kindly share how you're faring at least make I get hope.

Royalroy

Carton of spaghetti is 8k not 800 naira o
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by nahzyla: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Changing diet to cheaper one helps, eat less costly food. Depending on your monthly budget, you can reduce meat to few times a week, but native rice to replace Indomie and spag, those ones can be once in a while. Eat garri swallow with affordable soup like okro and Egusi cooked with kpanla. Eat potatoes, it's cheap in the place where I live, I don't know about your area sha. Just eat more of less costly food.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by VeryWickedMan: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
ojun50:

Try create make we see

Check my profile for creative threads
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by gstelly: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good evening mama pls can I DM?
ahnie:

A carton of Yale bread is now #2300 and it would last them for just a week,you very not added tinned liquid milks,rolls of milo and sachet tinned milk.

A carton of spaghetti is now #800
A crate of egg now #2400
(2 crates per month)

Royalroy

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by DenreleDave(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Although not a parent yet but mehnnn I am feeling it....

E no go better for all the politicians in Nigeria..

All of them.. Tinubu ooo, Atiku oo, Peter obi...

All of them brought Nigeria as a whole to this level

4 Likes

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by RepoMan007: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
When supply of produce reduces, this is the result. God help us all.
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ahnie: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omihanifa:

Carton of spaghetti is 8k not 800 naira o
I meant to type 8k.thanks for the correction.
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ogashman(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hard economy caused by leaders who re bereft of ideas on how to run a country.

May we not make mistake come 2023......cause if we do, this is going to be child's play compared to what we will be facing then
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ahnie: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
ogashman:
Hard economy caused by leaders who re bereft of ideas on how to run a country.

May we not make mistake come 2023......cause if we do, this is going to be child's play compared to what we will be facing then
God go airpus.
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by debbydams(f): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
ahnie:

A carton of Yale bread is now #2300 and it would last them for days not even a week,you ve not added tinned liquid milks,rolls of milo and tinned milk.

A crate of egg now #2400
(2 crates per month)

Royalroy

pls where do u reside..crate of eggs here is 1700, 1800 depending on the size

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by debbydams(f): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2022
nahzyla:
Changing diet to cheaper one helps, eat less costly food. Depending on your monthly budget, you can reduce meat to few times a week, but native rice to replace Indomie and spag, those ones can be once in a while. Eat garri swallow with affordable soup like okro and Egusi cooked with kpanla. Eat potatoes, it's cheap in the place where I live, I don't know about your area sha. Just eat more of less costly food.
potatoes and yam is expensive
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by wunmi590(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2022

Hmmmm
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by wunmi590(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
debbydams:
pls where do u reside..crate of eggs here is 1700, 1800 depending on the size

This depend on the sizes, even smaller sizes sells for N2,000 upward
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
The funny thing is that it's gonna get worst than this grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by Goldenheart002(f): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
ahnie:

A crate of egg now #2400
(2 crates per month)

Royalroy

As long vacation don start so, make person just lock up oooh grin grin chop small, drink plenty water
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by MufasaLion: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bachelorhood and no responsibility.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by The5DME(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
No kids, or marriage for me.
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
It will get worse if we keep electing same types of leaders.
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by GboyegaD(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
Although not a parent yet but mehnnn I am feeling it....

E no go better for all the politicians in Nigeria..

All of them.. Tinubu ooo, Atiku oo, Peter obi...

All of them brought Nigeria as a whole to this level

Power is in your hand to decide a new tide come 2023.
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by Gerrard59(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
nahzyla:

For an adult, this is OK. But for a young child, it's important he/she is adequately fed nutritiously to aid in muscular development and cognitive reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ahnie: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
debbydams:
potatoes and yam is expensive
Yam is another crypto currency meal.
Where m based,it's really on the high side,bush markets where I buy from their eyes don tear.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ibechris(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:

If u vote those old men,I can assure u that u won't even have one girl from 2023.
Re: Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. by ahnie: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
A pack of spaghetti today is pegged @,#500
Jumbo loaf is now #1070
Naija which way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? / The Best Furniture @ Affordable Prices This Christmas / Is It To Go Back To Him Or Get A Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.