Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. (1756 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Uzodinma Using Asari Dokubo's Boys To Kill, Destroy Imo State - OAP, Nonso Nkwa / IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by Frankdoz29: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
I am frankdoz and this is my personal opinion on ongoing character assassination of Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanu remains whiter than snow; no amount of blackmail can ever pull him down.

I have respected Asari Dokubo but today after watching the clip where he accused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB of murder without any evidence, I now understand that Asari Dokubo is an enemy of this struggle and henceforth I will see him as an enemy planted by Nigeria government.

After building mansions and universities using the blood money deal contracts with Nigeria government to the detriment of his impoverished people he now turns his back hoping to cut another deal with Nigeria government using Biafra struggle.

Asari Dokubo should be made to understand that he is dealing with different creatures of different mentality. Asari, the little respect you command will be relegated to the dustbin. In days to come we shall expose all the deals you cut with Nigeria government using the sufferings of your own people.

Someone should tell Asari Dokubo that his plan to use IPOB to cut deals with Nigeria government is dead on arrival. We shall expose all your dirty contract deals worth billions of naira which you strike with Nigeria government to the detriment to your poor people..

Asari Dokubo you stand in the name of fighting for the emancipation of your people and deceitfully keep cutting deals with the officials and agent of Nigeria government without looking at the tears and suffering of your people.

What you declared on IPOB is media war and we shall fight you with every information in our disposal and willingly accept the consequences.

The same people that used Adaka Boro and later killed him will tactically kill you after using you. Asari Dokubo after analyzing you recent clip with our media experts it shows that you are a sell out and we shall treat you as one. Time shall tell.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by essenceplus: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by omenkaLives(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Atari exposed their useless murderous purnstar god and suddenly, they remember he built a university abroad using BLOOD money. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Without ipod, there certainly would have been chronic short supply of free comedy. cheesy

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Atari exposed their useless murderous purnstar god and suddenly, they remember he built a university abroad using BLOOD money. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Without ipod, there certainly would have been chronic short supply of free comedy. cheesy
[/s]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by SluttanSlayer: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
KANU is a fraud .

Anything or anybody linked to Israel is a useful idiot .

KANU and Buhari are both working for the Jew as their main jobs is to instigate Igbo revolt and unleash a jihad response .

This is fact .

KANU was hired to provoke war on Igbo Christians and Buhari was installed by globalist Zionist Jews to unleash jihad on Christians in Nigeria .

This is what the Jews do - play both sides .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by leokid866: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
So sad some Igbos have refused to see the truth, you guys cannot go far with this Kanu guy, with how bad you keep saying Buhari is at least he is still in his fathers land, please where is your Oga at the top?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by 360degreess(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
KANU is a useless terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by Nwaotu10(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
I stand with KANU

Biafra is our last solace

Take our oil and give us BIAFRA

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by EvilMetahuman: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nwaotu10:
I stand with KANU
Biafra is our last solace
Take our oil and give us BIAFRA
you mean take our mud?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:

You're now happy because that frog that calls himself asari has finally joined the !d!0t!c pigs of buhari league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
KANU is a fraud .

Anything or anybody linked to Israel is a useful idiot .

KANU and Buhari are both working for the Jew as their main jobs is to instigate Igbo revolt and unleash a jihad response .

This is fact .

KANU was hired to provoke war on Igbo Christians and Buhari was installed by globalist Zionist Jews to unleash jihad on Christians in Nigeria .

This is what the Jews do - play both sides .

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2019
leokid866:
So sad some Igbos have refused to see the truth, you guys cannot go far with this Kanu guy, with how bad you keep saying Buhari is at least he is still in his fathers land, please where is your Oga at the top?
What is the truth you're talking about??
The truth you're talking about, is it to abandon Kanu/Biafra and start singing one Nigeria with people like you??
I don't just understand what you mean.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2019
360degreess:
KANU is a useless terrorist
And buhari is what??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by zeromeridian: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2019
That is how stupid and gullible the south is. Fulanis are making sure the south is not United and they always use the willing idiots.

Asari Dokubo has been used to distabilize the struggle.
He will only be used and dumped.

The Fulanis are Masters in their game. But this move will divide the SS and SE.

But Asari will ever regret for toeing this line

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by 9jabull: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2019
I think Asari should provide prove to back up what he said, because he may be call upon to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

We all know that they are working hard to tag Ipob a violent group but they have failed as usual.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, you can hate him but his people love him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by Xander85: 1:13am On Apr 23, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
you mean take our mud?

Whether ‘mud’ or oyel....take it and fuc/k off!
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by rexwalters: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2019
enemybulldozer:
What is the truth you're talking about??
The truth you're talking about, is it to abandon Kanu/Biafra and start singing one Nigeria with people like you??
I don't just understand what you mean.
1 Nigeria?who needs you?you have nowhere to go Empty Barrel,Kanu has dual citizenship and he has runaway and left you clowns alone,if you have an ecowas Nigerian passport at least you can enter Gabon or Cameroun without a visitor's visa,that would probably be your best chance to leave Nigeria for us?if not shut your mouth and get with the program,even ordinary transport money to reach Lagos from Aba you don't have,no be only let us go,na let us went?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by rexwalters: 1:17am On Apr 23, 2019
enemybulldozer:
And buhari is what??
Go check wikipedia,Commander in Chief and President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by rexwalters: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2019
zeromeridian:
That is how stupid and gullible the south is. Fulanis are making sure the south is not United and they always use the willing idiots.

Asari Dokubo has been used to distabilize the struggle.
He will only be used and dumped.

The Fulanis are Masters in their game. But this move will divide the SS and SE.

But Asari will ever regret for toeing this line
Divide the south south and south east?an ignorant and idle mind is really the devil's workshop,go and look for a job to keep your mind busy,you sound like a naive young man.
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by rexwalters: 1:26am On Apr 23, 2019
9jabull:
I think Asari should provide prove to back up what he said, because he may be call upon to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

We all know that they are working hard to tag Ipob a violent group but they have failed as usual.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, you can hate him but his people love him.
We know kanu ordered the hit,no be today him and ipob have been killing and kidnapping for ransom in Eastern Nigeria to raise funds for ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2019
rexwalters:
Go check wikipedia,Commander in Chief and President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Why is it that fulani herdsmen atrocities are now on the increase??
What has your commander in chief done to curtail these atrocities by his tribes men??
Who is the grand patron of miyetti Allah?? grin grin grin

If truly you have sense these will tell you all you need to know.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by helinues: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Chisos, it is Fg that is now using Asari against Kanu.

So Asari is no longer an Ipob hero?

Abeg who winch these people?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by Frankdoz29: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2019
helinues:
Chisos, it is Fg that is now using Asari against Kanu.

So Asari is no longer an Ipob hero?

Abeg who winch these people?
Nigerian government can never succeed in blackmailing Nnamdi kanu. We will continue loving him till all Yoruba Muslims suffers heart attack.
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by helinues: 7:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Frankdoz29:
Nigerian government can never succeed in blackmailing Nnamdi kanu. We will continue loving him till all Yoruba Muslims suffers heart attack.

How does this matters concerned Yoruba? Not to talk of Muslims /Christians / Herbalists Yoruba

You get serious problem gan

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by KenOne: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2019
So OP knew all these while that Asari Dokubo used his people to cut deal and he was calling Asari freedom fighter and the most dreaded person the federal government feared most.

When Asari Dokubo was abusing Buhari and APC he was the hero of IPOB, they cheered, hailed him and called him sweet names Asari the freedom fighter, the man that speaks and love his people, slayer of Buhari and APC.

Now all of a sudden Asari Dokubo has become a federal government contractor, the man that sold out his people and enriched himself just because he's no more agreeing with IPOB. I remember IPOB calling him friend of Biafra that Nnamdi Kanu used to speak to him.

Waiting patiently for the day IPOB will fall out with their remaining lords and heros Femi Fani-Kayode and Ayo Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by Frankdoz29: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2019
helinues:

How does this matters concerned Yoruba? Not to talk of Muslims /Christians / Herbalists Yoruba

You get serious problem gan
because your a Yoruba Muslim. It's only Yoruba Muslims that a prone to attacking Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2019
rexwalters:
1 Nigeria?who needs you?you have nowhere to go Empty Barrel,Kanu has dual citizenship and he has runaway and left you clowns alone,if you have an ecowas Nigerian passport at least you can enter Gabon or Cameroun without a visitor's visa,that would probably be your best chance to leave Nigeria for us?if not shut your mouth and get with the program,even ordinary transport money to reach Lagos from Aba you don't have,no be only let us go,na let us went?
That is where you clowns always make mistakes.

You clowns seriously need Igbos in this contraption, instead of you to come out plain and open up to the Igbos by telling them how much you would want to stay with them in this hell hole of a country, you resorted in name calling, will name calling make the Igbos to change their minds??

You said I should leave nigeria for you and go where??
Why should I leave my land for you?? I should leave my land for you because the British amalgamated the great Igbos and @n!m@l$ and named us nigeria, is that why I should leave my precious land for you M00r0n!c beings??

Nigeria must surely divide I will advise you M00r0n!c creatures to start learning how to stay on your own so that you things will not die out of shock when it eventually happens.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by helinues: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2019
Frankdoz29:
because your a Yoruba Muslim. It's only Yoruba Muslims that a prone to attacking Nnamdi kanu.

The problem I have with you guys is insinuating what never exists.

And what da hell is religion? If there are billions of galaxy, where is the man in the sky located?

Btw I thought majority of you guys are Christians, yet you harbour bountiful hatreds on your minds. Hypocrisy stinks

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by Frankdoz29: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2019
helinues:

The problem I have with you guys is insinuating what never exists.

And what da hell is religion? If there are billions of galaxy, where is the man in the sky located?

Btw I thought majority of you guys are Christians, yet you harbour bountiful hatreds on your minds. Hypocrisy stinks
Yoruba Muslims are originators of hatred. Yoruba Muslims hate Nnamdi kanu, the crown prince of Biafra. Yoruba Muslims hate Igbo's because they now own Lagos. Yoruba Muslims hate jimi agbaje(Yoruba Christian) because they feel he have the support of Igbo's. Yoruba Muslims supported the persecution and suppression of Yoruba Christians and worst of all Yoruba Muslims handed Ilorin, a Yoruba Christian dominated territory, to Islamic fulanic caliphate to ensure the perpetual subjugation of Christian counterpart. Yoruba Muslims are haters
Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by helinues: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Frankdoz29:
Yoruba Muslims are originators of hatred. Yoruba Muslims hate Nnamdi kanu, the crown prince of Biafra. Yoruba Muslims hate Igbo's because they now own Lagos. Yoruba Muslims hate jimi agbaje(Yoruba Christian) because they feel he have the support of Igbo's. Yoruba Muslims supported the persecution and suppression of Yoruba Christians and worst of all Yoruba Muslims handed Ilorin, a Yoruba Christian dominated territory, to Islamic fulanic caliphate to ensure the perpetual subjugation of Christian counterpart. Yoruba Muslims are haters

So let assume I am one of the Yoruba Muslims, so you mean I will leave my personal problems and start be hating one albino hunch back cowards.

Now I can see, your problems are irredeemable. Like Nnamdi Kanu like his supporters

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. by Warship: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2019
enemybulldozer:
That is where you clowns always make mistakes.

You clowns seriously need Igbos in this contraption, instead of you to come out plain and open up to the Igbos by telling them how much you would want to stay with them in this hell hole of a country, you resorted in name calling, will name calling make the Igbos to change their minds??

You said I should leave nigeria for you and go where??
Why should I leave my land for you?? I should leave my land for you because the British amalgamated the great Igbos and @n!m@l$ and named us nigeria, is that why I should leave my precious land for you M00r0n!c beings??

Nigeria must surely divide I will advise you M00r0n!c creatures to start learning how to stay on your own so that you things will not die out of shock when it eventually happens.

Perfect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano State Set To Commence BRT Operations / APC: Party Of The Muslim, By The Muslim, For The Muslim? / Garba Sehu Booted Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.