Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday (897 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. / Bishop Kukah's Message To Buhari, Tinubu, Obidients, Supreme Court On Easter / Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by bennynaza(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2019
When you think you have seen it all from the ever trending outgoing State Governor...
From saying he stepped down from presidential level to rescue his state, to claiming to have retired every other politician in the state leaving himself as the sole godfather, to spending alleged 600 million on Xmas decorations, to appointing his sister as commissioner for happiness and couple fulfilment, to moulding statues and spending millions commissioning them, to attempting to create a monarchy in the state by trying to force his son in law on the state as governor, to suspending the leadership of the APC for suspending him, ladies and gentlemen I present to you the latest instalment from the highlight reels of the Iberiberism Productions.....

Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by WhoBannedMyBro: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by GolDRoger: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2019
OkoroAwusa no go kee person grin grin
Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by coolcharm(m): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2019
See his akpamu sef cheesy

If I were the guy holding that yellow stick/spear, I will puncture that his big stomach so that the gutter water in his stomach can gush out for real. grin

If you want to see this Jesus running like a rabid dog, call Oshiomole for him tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by phorget(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2019
It is finished!
Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by Oluromantic: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2019
I love comedians in politics. Thought dino melaye would play Judas Iscariot..
Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by helinues: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2019
So Na Ibebe master also dey behind this?
Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Corrupt Jesus.
I prefer roasting to hanging.
Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by jom28gy(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2019
so serious
Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by Ferdinandu(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Had it been Jesus get this kind belle, even Pointus pilate won't allow the masses crucify him because he would have known that he is even more corrupt than them.
Re: Nigerian Governor Plays Jesus On Easter Sunday by zeromeridian: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2019
This how lmo people nailed him on the cross.

(1) (Reply)

When Will The Beef Between NEPA And Rainfall Ever Come To An End? / Buhari Back From London To Face Escalating Insecurity Amid N100 Billion Controve / New Zamfara Governor-elect Commends Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.