Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (35322 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Sellfish(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Rokiaatu post=77785515][/quote]

Roki baby grin

Very quick to jump to the aid of a colleague in the professionsmiley
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by marvel2011(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sellfish:
Happy Birthday to her

She should sha do and born pikin ooo....Silicon nyansh does not pause Menopause ...

What will be her gain if all the profits from her international paroles are inherited by some greedy uncles and not her kids?
Try and be polite. Haba
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by GEEBITE: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Always around hotels,resorts and lounges.What a lifestyle.
Dailyhappenings:
The Nollywood Actress, Iniobong Edo Ekim, known by her acting name, Ini Edo clocks 37 today (born 23rd of April, 1982).

She is known for her several roles in Nollywood movies and has featured in over 100 movies till date. She started her acting career in the year 2000 and presently a veteran.

Happy birthday to her!

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/actress-ini-edo-clocks-37-today-photos.html

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by MillerJnr(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
kunbii58:
Legend

with their mediocre stereotyped movies?, give me the title of one of her movies that people will wanna see over and over again.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by sacx: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ekakamba:
Please a relationship that is leading to marriage, which road does it normally pass? grin tongue

It goes by sea, and uses court-ship grin
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
The Nollywood Actress, Iniobong Edo Ekim, known by her acting name, Ini Edo clocks 37 today (born 23rd of April, 1982).

She is known for her several roles in Nollywood movies and has featured in over 100 movies till date. She started her acting career in the year 2000 and presently a veteran.

Happy birthday to her!

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/actress-ini-edo-clocks-37-today-photos.html

cute!
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
papyskinsy:
am saying saying she should marry buh atleast.. make she born pikin atleast or adopt.. na jus 3 years remain.. dis year don go already... Once she's too old she might not hav de strength again and might suffer frm complications
So you guys can tag her "baby mama"?
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by teesugar(f): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sellfish:
Happy Birthday to her

She should sha do and born pikin ooo....Silicon nyansh does not pause Menopause ...

What will be her gain if all the profits from her international paroles are inherited by some greedy uncles and not her kids?
Am telling you. I noticed she has done some artificial work on her bum. She should continue.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
I just love this girl.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
What is the essence of all this yansh without anybody to tap into it.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
who is cumming inside her?
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sm of these fine gals keep getting deceived by all the attention from different men until they realize it’s worthless and wasted time.

Know what u want in life and go for exactly that the most honest way you can.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Elijahnonso1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Happy birthday our veteran actress, Iniobong Edo Ekim, I must tell you that I love everything about you. You are an epitome of hard work and a lesson to lazy Nigerian youths. My advice to you my legend is, since you are not a nun please you need to make your spouse official because a person of your calibre deserve to popularize her man. I don't share the view that you are still single. Happy belated birthday once again my legend.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Have you noticed the way people keep shifting marital age targets from 25 - 30 - 35 - 40.

Very soon it will be 45, then 50.

Then everyone will mind their business since its clear some females just want money and kids.

The earlier it sinks in your regressive brains, the better for you all. grin

When last did you invent something?
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ini, look into my eyes and tell me one more time that you are 37 years old.... Na wa for una
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Abrahamayeh(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wetin be leg[b][/b]end sad
kunbii58:
Legend
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:47am On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:
Too much peniss don make dis girl worwor

37 and looking 47
Show us ur ugly face if u r not proud of it
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2019
GEEBITE:
Always around hotels,resorts and lounges.What a lifestyle.
Of course , and she is still better than all ur miserable family....
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Swinger60(f): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2019
bigmike227:

She don old already grin grin
And, you are also old today.

Happy birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless / "2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.