Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/19 (263 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 24/04/2018 Tuesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/19 by dallyemmy: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/19 by dallyemmy: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, April 24, 2019) -

*Caring For The Shepherd*

1.Thank You, Father, for all the sacrifices and labours of love of my pastor, over my life and that of the entire flock, in Your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, empower me to be sensitive to the needs of my pastor, who labours day and night, to ensure my spiritual well-being and prosperity, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of stinginess towards my pastor, who labours over my life spiritually, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me a generous and very large heart of giving, regularly towards my pastor, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, no matter the level of my income, presently, please, give me the grace to give something tangible, daily, weekly or monthly, to my pastor, whom You have appointed to labour over me spiritually, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as I care, and take care of my pastor, let heaven take care of me and my family; let unusual doors of favour, financial and material breakthroughs, open for me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, grant me the grace to take care of Your shepherds, and let me be in the forefront of those championing the care and welfare of my pastor, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, bless my pastor, meet him always at the points of his needs; don't let him lack any good thing, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, meet him always at the points of his needs, and shield him from every evil arrow, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria LEGISLATURE / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/06/19 / Activating Angelic Intervention As Humans On Earth Volume 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.