Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves (9860 Views)

Luis Suarez In Tears After Atletico Madrid Won 2020-21 La Liga Title (Photos) / Atletico Madrid Players, Coach Celebrate 2020-21 La Liga Title Win (Photos) / Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by logon599: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
it's not like Madrid were winning it when those guys were there , Ronaldo spent close to nine years in Madrid and has only 2 laligas , over the past 30years Barca has always been the kings of Spain and I don't see them stopping anytime soon , the medicine man still plays for them after all and they are still recruiting big stars.

I didn't say win. I said challenge. Which you know Madrid didn't do this season
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by Moukandjo: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2019
logon599:

Wetin be challenge? Madrid will still finish 3rd this season like they've done like twice already with c.ronaldo.
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by Ghedo99(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
since fergie retired no team has won the EPL back 2 back
but la liga barcelona has dominated d league nd cup competition...barca av won d copa del rey 4 five consecutive years
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by chiboy1116: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2019
logon599:

Ur right though .
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by PopeFlatino(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
cheesy Na league wey teams dey take their chances,not a league where one club thriving for a 3rd or 4th place finish will loose,another one will loose,another one will still loose or draw, very useless overrated epl
phransix2:
League wey no sweet... Na livescores we dey use follow them up. El Classico sef no dey sweet again. I prefer watch Wolves vs Watford than El Classico now...

All the same Congrats Barca, May Messi never retire...

4 Likes

Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by lenghtinny(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
I swear , I keep saying this Barca isn't that good , maybe it's becos the 2009-2012 set the standards sooooo high . grin
You are on point....

Barca is a shadow of the formidable Guardiola Era.. They ain't that scary anymore and I believe it had a big impact on the Spanish national team.

2 Likes

Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by phransix2: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
PopeFlatino:
cheesy Na league wey teams dey take their chances,not a league where one club thriving for a 3rd or 4th place finish will loose,another one will loose,another one will still loose or draw, very useless overrated epl

EPL na like Zeeworld... Top 4 finish is suspense filled... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by PopeFlatino(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin every season u must see one club that always collect points from the big boys but dash the points to small teams,e.g Wolves grin
A club will be relegated for been so poor,then after d relegation is confirmed earlier they will start winning everyone just to spoil ticke t grin grin
phransix2:

3 Likes

Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by Wayne4uall(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
me e better make I watch alaves vs celta Vigo than fulham Vs Burnley ....epl teams no de keel ball for ground .

LOL......
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by Streetdreamx(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Since Ronaldo has won his, Messi you're next.
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by Naijabigboi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
I swear , I keep saying this Barca isn't that good , maybe it's becos the 2009-2012 set the standards sooooo high . grin

Bros I swear, You are nearer to the truth than you think. Those Barca 2010-2012 set played better than PS 3 allstars

2 Likes

Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by Jokerman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
lenghtinny:

You are on point....

Barca is a shadow of the formidable Guardiola Era.. They ain't that scary anymore and I believe it had a big impact on the Spanish national team.

Barca was only scary 2009....

2010.... Inter beat you to win their treble

2011.... Madrid beat you to the league scoring 121 goals and attaining 100 points which your strongest Barca couldn't do

So why putting Barca 2009-2012?? This Barca fans sef.....
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by Tapout(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Who would have messi and not win the league

Manchester United
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by WINNERMENTALITY: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
phransix2:

lol chai I wan die here
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by Zloanem: 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
Another LaLiga title for Barcelona. I think that it will be becoming boring for them as they win it every year. I hope that Real Madrid will spend wisely in the summer. They need to break the bank and go for either Hazard or Neymar. They have no other choice.
Re: Barca Close In On La Liga Title With Win Over Alaves by somtookeke(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lionel Messi scored his 50th goal of the year on Saturday to help Barcelona beat Alaves 4-1 at the Camp Nou in their final La Liga match of 2019:

Read more
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/barcelona-top-alaves-4-1-in-la-liga-as.html

Antoine Griezmann curled home the opening goal of the contest on 14 minutes with a low shot from just inside the penalty area after good work from Arturo Vidal and Luis Suarez.

Get Sport highlights:

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/barcelona-top-alaves-4-1-in-la-liga-as.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON: God Gives And God Takes – Nigerian Coach, Jose Peseiro Says / 2018 World Cup: Super Eagles May Reach Semi-final – Nwankwo Kanu / NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.