Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper (6412 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by rockers: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2010
While i commend the write-up. I will also like to give a personal opinion to all he; 9ice vs Payne vs Ruggedman's issue.
I will forever remain a friend and fan of Ruggedman regardless of 9ice's gimmicks.
9ice should go back and resolve whate, ver contract he has signed with Tony Payne which got out of hand. Tony Payne has always been a hardworking lady, an enterpreneur, a music lover and 9ja music promoter for years.
Ruggedman cleared the cob-webs of the 9ja hip-hop industry which gave rise to acts like M.I, Jesse Jagz, Banky W, Naeto C, Dbanj and co. The 9ja music industry was in a mess, talents were not given the opportunity to express themselves, we celebrated "wack-Mcs" who got into the game by accident and gave us remixes of American hip hop heads.
Ruggedman revolutionarised 9ja Hip Hop. Ruggedman made 9ice who he is today.
Ruggedman had always given young talents the opportunity to shine (Check out his 1st album; Thy Album Come). That is Ruggedman. He is blunt and straight.
Who is Seriki? It is funny for Seriki to say Ruggedman is biting the finger that fed him. It should be the other way round. Seriki should rather do his thing and not involve himself with other people's issues.
9ice dissing Ruggedman will take him no where. Rather he should be a man and go back to his wife who fed him and made a star out of him. Tony Payne is currently managing W4 and Zara. She had always been that way from her days in the US.
9ice will end his career if he goes ahead with what he has planned.
These two guys; Ruggedman and 9ice are brand names in Nigeria. Ruggedman has the fan base. Ruggedman is still the OPOMULERO (i guess 9ice calls him that anyway). So why mess up with the "opomulero"?
Ruggedman had series of hit songs before the collaboration with 9ice on Ruggedy Baba album. Ruggedman wanted to make an artist out of 9ice with the fusion of rap and 9ice's style. Ruggedman sold 9ice's style of singing to Nigerians. 9ice should be grateful to Ruggedman till he turns 100years plus.
9ice is just a kid. He goes on National TV and calls Ruggedman a naughty person and old fool. I guess he cant say that when he was more like a "motor-boy" for Ruggedman in the past.
I love 9ice. I blast his first CD every second. I never bought his second CD because i got to know he has lost the touch and feel of the "9ice" i used to listen to. He knows it and trynna come back at his fans using Ruggedman as a front.
I dont really want to sound one-sided because i knew when 9ice follows Ruggedman all around running errands for him and also accompanying Ruggedman to shows.
9ice is a family man now. He is a married man that has issues with his wife and home. He should be the "opomulero" of his home now. He should rather go home and settle things with his wife instead of trying to make a mess of himself.
Besides, he is still owing ID Cabasa for the production of his first album.
9ice should grow up to be a responsible father and husband. What more can i say if Tony Payne is not saying much about the issue and also refering to him as not being NICE?
If he needs some of Ruggedman's fan base or attention. He should talk to Ruggedman politely. Ruggedman will meet his demands.

Please Note: This is my personal opinion. It has no in-put from Ruggedman. I believe Ruggedman and his Management should "siddon and look" while we his fans watch proceedings.

Regards,
Olugbemiga DaStorm Oresanya
Rugged People
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2010
am like how much did he pay your punch newspaper rockers grin grin

rockers:

9ice dissing Ruggedman will take him no where. Rather he should be a man and go back to his wife who fed him and made a star out of him
are u trying to beg 9ice not to diss ruggedman on sept 20, i can see rugged camp is already scared , the song is not even out yet , wait till sept 20,

9ice no go gree, rugged must feel what eedris abdulmalu felt too grin grin

rockers:

Rather he should be a man and go back to his wife who fed him and made a star out of him
can u imagine, 9ice should go and bow to a woman  grin grin
9ice was already a star b4 he knew tony payne, awon mashafani. grin grin

rockers:

Regards,
Rugged People

rugged people my foot, in hiphop when anyone disses u, u must diss them back, thats the law of hiphop,, being a coward will not help his fan base, he has lost it since mode9 disssed him anyway, if he needs battle beats he should go and buy , rugged should stop disgracing hiphop heads all over nigeria, battle back and diss back or forever remain a coward.!!!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by javalove(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2010
rockers:

While i commend the write-up. I will also like to give a personal opinion to all he; 9ice vs Payne vs Ruggedman's issue.
I will forever remain a friend and fan of Ruggedman regardless of 9ice's gimmicks.
9ice should go back and resolve whate, ver contract he has signed with Tony Payne which got out of hand. Tony Payne has always been a hardworking lady, an enterpreneur, a music lover and 9ja music promoter for years.
Ruggedman cleared the cob-webs of the 9ja hip-hop industry which gave rise to acts like M.I, Jesse Jagz, Banky W, Naeto C, Dbanj and co. The 9ja music industry was in a mess, talents were not given the opportunity to express themselves, we celebrated "wack-Mcs" who got into the game by accident and gave us remixes of American hip hop heads.
Ruggedman revolutionarised 9ja Hip Hop. Ruggedman made 9ice who he is today.
Ruggedman had always given young talents the opportunity to shine (Check out his 1st album; Thy Album Come). That is Ruggedman. He is blunt and straight.
Who is Seriki? It is funny for Seriki to say Ruggedman is biting the finger that fed him. It should be the other way round. Seriki should rather do his thing and not involve himself with other people's issues.
9ice dissing Ruggedman will take him no where. Rather he should be a man and go back to his wife who fed him and made a star out of him. Tony Payne is currently managing W4 and Zara. She had always been that way from her days in the US.
9ice will end his career if he goes ahead with what he has planned.
These two guys; Ruggedman and 9ice are brand names in Nigeria. Ruggedman has the fan base. Ruggedman is still the OPOMULERO (i guess 9ice calls him that anyway). So why mess up with the "opomulero"?
Ruggedman had series of hit songs before the collaboration with 9ice on Ruggedy Baba album. Ruggedman wanted to make an artist out of 9ice with the fusion of rap and 9ice's style. Ruggedman sold 9ice's style of singing to Nigerians. 9ice should be grateful to Ruggedman till he turns 100years plus.
9ice is just a kid. He goes on National TV and calls Ruggedman a naughty person and old fool. I guess he cant say that when he was more like a "motor-boy" for Ruggedman in the past.
I love 9ice. I blast his first CD every second. I never bought his second CD because i got to know he has lost the touch and feel of the "9ice" i used to listen to. He knows it and trynna come back at his fans using Ruggedman as a front.
I dont really want to sound one-sided because i knew when 9ice follows Ruggedman all around running errands for him and also accompanying Ruggedman to shows.
9ice is a family man now. He is a married man that has issues with his wife and home. He should be the "opomulero" of his home now. He should rather go home and settle things with his wife instead of trying to make a mess of himself.
Besides, he is still owing ID Cabasa for the production of his first album.
9ice should grow up to be a responsible father and husband. What more can i say if Tony Payne is not saying much about the issue and also refering to him as not being NICE?
If he needs some of Ruggedman's fan base or attention. He should talk to Ruggedman politely. Ruggedman will meet his demands.

Please Note: This is my personal opinion. It has no in-put from Ruggedman. I believe Ruggedman and his Management should "siddon and look" while we his fans watch proceedings.

Regards,
Rugged People

Abeg, primary wetin u dey?

RUBBISSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rugheadman is going down come September 20!!!!. .

All this one wey u dey write na rubbish. . .u are pleading with style!!!

All this one no go work abeg. . .

Fast forward to Monday Jor!!!!!

#Javalove. . . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Bamsyle2(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2010
rockers:

Ruggedman cleared the cob-webs of the 9ja hip-hop industry which gave rise to acts like M.I, Jesse Jagz, Banky W, Naeto C, Dbanj and co . . . Ruggedman revolutionarised 9ja Hip Hop.

Whilst I have no probs with the remaining portions of your post, the ones reproduced above are those I have issues with . . .

This over-flogged piece of crap has gotta stop . . . Ruggedman did nada to the music industry in Naija . . . he was just a businessman who saw an opportunity to better his lot and took it . . . the fact that folks like you interprete that move as a kiss of life to Naija's music industry gives no credit to Ruggedman . . .

I agree Naija Music Industry was in a mess at that time . . . but it would have evolved anyway . . . Ruggedman is no saviour - his move was sheer coincidence.

It's an open-ended issue . . . there's another camp in here that sees MI as the messiah of Naija's Hip Hop (to which I also disagree).
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2010
i am a ruggedy fan and i still am, the only reason why am angry at the rugged situation is that he is allowing every tom dinkc and harry to diss him, , if he replies all this disses today i will go back to join rugged fan base back
but right now, rugged is a huge disgrace to hiphop heads, both singer , apala fuji singers and r n b singers dey diss am, and he keeps quiet like a coward. rugged you are disgracing ur fans!!,, stand up and be a man and reply.!!!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by deor03(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2010
It is clear on record that the foundation of the music industry in Nigeria today is due to the hardwork of Keke and D1
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by cold(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
@rockers,that post is soooo on point.The dude laid it on pretty thick.
Imagine 9ice,an ignorant slob who is tryin to make money trashing the very person that propped him up.It's like a tick demanding euthanasia for dogs.It can only make sense to foo!ls.State ordered lobotomies for parasites like this would be the only humane thing we can recommend for them.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Djswaggz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
1) I have beef with ruggedman for not replying this shit on the MIC. kinda shows he's either soften up or lost it totally. Who stole his mojo? I guess money can make u lose touch.

2) @Bamsyle. . . Whether you chose to believe it or not, He actually gave confidence to a lot of upcoming acts back then. Whether it was a business move on his part or not, He was part of that revolution so Don't take that away from him.

3) Since Seriki has decided to tow the same line, like the first verse of rap said, he had better be ready for his payback time too. Karma, as u know it, is a B|TCH!!

4) I seriously feel sorry for Toni Payne now. . .
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
Djswaggz:

4) I seriously feel sorry for Toni Payne now. . .

i sincerely feel sorry for all 3 of them too, i can imagine what they are all going thru now emotionallyu
, its a serious emotional issue, especially for the lady, the guys can handle theirs cuz men are not that emotional,
but to be honest seriki's verse is dope/.!!! grin grin seriki omo oro!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Djswaggz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2010
04kaa:

i sincerely feel sorry for all 3 of them too, i can imagine what they are all going thru now emotionallyu
, its a serious emotional issue, especially for the lady, the guys can handle theirs cuz men are not that emotional,
but to be honest seriki's verse is dope/.!!! grin grin seriki omo oro!

Make I no lie, E make sense but itz annoying make that kain small pikin dey yab RUGGEDY BABA!! the height of insult!!! Na rubbish jor. To make it worse, Ruggedy enter silent mode!!! I WANT TO SEE THE FIRE SPITTING RUGGED OF YESTERYEARS!!!!!!!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Bamsyle2(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2010
Djswaggz:

2) @Bamsyle. . . Whether you chose to believe it or not, He actually gave confidence to a lot of upcoming acts back then. Whether it was a business move on his part or not, He was part of that revolution so Don't take that away from him.

How did he give anyone confidence?? Mention the names of just 3 cats whose success can be directly or indirectly attributed to Ruggedman . . . I doubt that you can.

The cats that you can refer to as being relevant in the wake of "Thy Album Come" had all been doing their thang before Rugged burst onto the scene - Terry Tha Rapman, Modenine, Trybesmen, etc . . . definitely you can't be telling me that Ruggedman had any influence on MI or any of the Choc City boyz . . .

You might claim that rappers were pontificating before Rugged came on the scene but that still doesn't mean Rugged waved any magic wand and turned water into wine . . . the events that unfolded after his move would have happened without his move.

I wonder why folks still listen to his big bites off the "Ehen" track - Eeedris and Maintain . . . goes to show that he cleaned out no friggin' industry.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by cold(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Bamysle,plzzzz don't even mention mod9 here.Modey was just an emptyset,a nonentity struggling to stay afloat (not sayin he has made anything for himself yet) before rugged blew & eventually got some recogniton.
Even mode recognises this when he claimed 'you had it for a while but i'm taking it back'.Bottomline,if not for Baba,modey wld still be scrouging for scrapes,period.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
make una no turn this thread to mode vs rugged again o, crazy bouys
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by aldon: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

How did he give anyone confidence?? Mention the names of just 3 cats whose success can be directly or indirectly attributed to Ruggedman . . . I doubt that you can.

The cats that you can refer to as being relevant in the wake of "Thy Album Come" had all been doing their thang before Rugged burst onto the scene - Terry Tha Rapman, Modenine, Trybesmen, etc . . . definitely you can't be telling me that Ruggedman had any influence on MI or any of the Choc City boyz . . .

You might claim that rappers were pontificating before Rugged came on the scene but that still doesn't mean Rugged waved any magic wand and turned water into wine . . . the events that unfolded after his move would have happened without his move.

I wonder why folks still listen to his big bites off the "Ehen" track - Eeedris and Maintain . . . goes to show that he cleaned out no friggin' industry.
weldone! seriously if u try harder~~u might just convince the canally minded peeps wiv this crap~u posted 4rm ur father's living room~~shebi u think nigerians r f.ools~abi?~ignorance na disease!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Bamsyle2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2010
cold:

@Bamysle,plzzzz don't even mention mod9 here.Modey was just an emptyset,a nonentity struggling to stay afloat (not sayin he has made anything for himself yet) before rugged blew & eventually got some recogniton.
Even mode recognises this when he claimed 'you had it for a while but i'm taking it back'.Bottomline,if not for Baba,modey wld still be scrouging for scrapes,period.

Don't miss ma point . . .

I said these catz (Mode, Terry, etc) had been doing their thang . . . this does not necessarily mean that a cat like Modenine blew as significantly as Rugged did in 2002 . . . and I can bet Rugged blew cos of his names-dropping on "Ehen" . . .

When did Trybesmen release fat joints like "Trybal Marks", "Shake Bodi", "Oya" and "Plenty Nonsense"?? These were  classics released back in the days prior to Rugged's debut album . . . these catz were doing just fine at the underground and mainstream levels back then . . . Mode of course was too underground to have a mainstream appeal . . . but he was also skilled somewhat . . . Rugged just went controversial - doesn't mean his style was out-of-this-world.

Look at Naija Rap today - what influence did a Rugged have on eLDee, KB, 2shotz, Sasha, MI, etc?? But the way you lot talk about Rugged, one would think that he created these nigguhs from sand and breathed life into them . . .

No way.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by eldee(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
Only three people Ruggedman ever defeated in his career . . . Eedris, Maintain and Lukman Javalove 'Idealist' Jaji. grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Bamsyle2(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
aldon:

weldone! seriously if u try harder~~u might just convince the canally minded peeps wiv this crap~u posted 4rm your father's living room~~shebi u think nigerians r f.ools~abi?~ignorance na disease!

Why not pause and read well before coming on here to display the high-level i[/i]dioc[i]y that your late father left as his only legacy for you??

Doofus.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Djswaggz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
After the diss, How many 'migidi migidi migidi' did you hear eedris spit again or how many remakes of foreign songs did Maintain do? Keynote here is that dem hear correction after dem tasi dem.

After the diss, How many 'migidi migidi migidi' did you hear eedris spit again or how many remakes of foreign songs did Maintain do?

After the diss, How many 'migidi migidi migidi' did you hear eedris spit again or how many remakes of foreign songs did Maintain do?

on the paved way for issue? [size=14pt]9ice[/size] . Guy ur beef clouds ur eyes. . . Mode9, Terry. He gave dem liver to come mainstream. If underground was good, no be die dem for die there?
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by rockers: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
My only question is why  is  ruggedman always using media like papers,blogs and not enter studio to reply ,thats why i posted the topic
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Rhymstein(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
I dnt knw if some ppl think.i thought QuestionMark records made mode9 popular?

And what was d aftermath of ehen,are u people not stil dancing to whack songs becos its danceable?was dat not d case then

did ehen put eedris out of job?or he lost it after d fight wit 50cent

And u think modo has achieved nothing,u r a dodo n dodo they say is for foolzz
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by slimshay(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ruggedman made 9ice. Hahahah!!! Repeating all over the internet doesn't make it true you knw.
I guess tony tetuila made 2face then. Seeeere o, seeere ayo!
I want to repeat Bamysyle's question, since Ruggedman is the savior of naijarap, can any of you wisemen mention just one, only one, one shikini one of his disciples.
And at OP, you dnt want to be one sided ehn? Yeah we get it.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by javalove(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2010
Rughead man is a silly artiste. .

this is not about whether he is wack or not. . . he has a very flawed personality. . he is an

Eedris AbdulKareem was about the biggest artiste in Nigeria back then. . Rugheadymama knoew what he wanted. He wanted fame. . .he wanted to step on him to get on top and it worked for him

He didnt clear any industry. . .Naija music will still have evolved no matter what. .

MI would still have evolved. . he would have done it the way he is doing it now. .
Modenine would still have won lyricist on the roll, he would still have signed for QMark. .Cry would still have been a hit

Rugheadymama just loves controversy thats all. . .he started off on that note. . it worked
but now its silly, silly and aint funny anymore. . .

he his a baskard and toothless bull dog. . .if he really did what he did because of the industry. .

Why didnt he the dancer-straffing, twitter loving baskard run away from Modenine. . .why didnt he call out his name like he did for others. . .

Abeg, you need to know this is beyond music. . its now about the personality of the artistes. .
Rugheadymama doesnt have a good personality. . .he is a baskard, a coward and above all he is wack!!!!!!!!

Please inform him controversy will not save him this time, because he has really lost it

9ce is not broke
9ce is not dissing him for pubicity stunts

Just ask urself, if he hadn't recorded the convo, the diss track we are all whining about now would never be an issue. . he blew the whole thing up by himself to create what we are having now!!!. .

Why didnt he go on air and clear himself,  .must 9ce clear him?

And i have said this before, MY INSIDE SOURCES HAVE CONFIRMED TO ME THAT HE ACTUALLY BANGED T-PAYNE!!!

All this one he is doing is oju aye. . .

silly . . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Dotman01(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Don't miss ma point . . .

I said these catz (Mode, Terry, etc) had been doing their thang . . . this does not necessarily mean that a cat like Modenine blew as significantly as Rugged did in 2002 . . . and I can bet Rugged blew cos of his names-dropping on "Ehen" . . .

When did Trybesmen release fat joints like "Trybal Marks", "Shake Bodi", "Oya" and "Plenty Nonsense"?? These were  classics released back in the days prior to Rugged's debut album . . . these catz were doing just fine at the underground and mainstream levels back then . . . Mode of course was too underground to have a mainstream appeal . . . but he was also skilled somewhat . . . Rugged just went controversial - doesn't mean his style was out-of-this-world.

Look at Naija Rap today - what influence did a Rugged have on eLDee, KB, 2shotz, Sasha, MI, etc?? But the way you lot talk about Rugged, one would think that he created these nigguhs from sand and breathed life into them . . .

No way.
CORRECT!!!. . .
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Dotman01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
javalove:

Just ask urself, if he hadn't recorded the convo, the diss track we are all whining about now would never be an issue. . he blew the whole thing up by himself to create what we are having now!!!. .
He started everythin and nw acting as if 9ice is over doing it. . . . Walai talai twitterman na idi.ot
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Dotman01(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
javalove:

He started everythin and nw acting as if 9ice is over doing it. . . . Walai talai twitterman na idi.ot
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by abdurrazaq(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
grin grin grin

I  cry for Tony Payne. She is the one that has been hit the most
javalove:

And i have said this before, MY INSIDE SOURCES HAVE CONFIRMED TO ME THAT HE ACTUALLY BANGED T-PAYNE!!!

All this one he is doing is oju aye. . .

silly . . .
#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Ol' boy, wash ya mouth oo  grin grin

P.S After Ehen, Eedris still ruled the 9ja Music industries with song like Mr. Lecturer 1 & 2, Jagajaga, etc. It was the arrogance of Eedris that wrecked him then not one Ruggedman. The likes of Maintain, Rasqie and the Ayangba Boyrs were on the decline in those days. Come to think of it, Ruggedman is being paid in manifold. Chei, Ordinary Seriki dey yab am undecided cry Very soon Goldie will yab am  grin grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Mobinga: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
Stay on the topic. Let this shit not turn to a Modenine vs Ruggedman debate.

50Cent dissed Nas, He didn't reply
Game dissed Jay, He didn't reply
Every Tom, Dick and Harry disses Rugged and you expect him to go to the studio to reply??
I mean he should enter the studio and diss Ollydave, AQ etc?? I'm appaled sad

Modenine should have replied Ghetto P (the Arrow)

Although, I don't buy the idea of going to the media to make statements. . . . Complete and total Silence is golden.

Even if he bleeped Tony Payne, whats the need to beef the guy who bleeped your wife? She opened her centre of excellence and he drove in shikena grin grin

I admit ruggedman revolutionized Nigerian rap cleared the industry and added spice to it. . .

My opinion, no beefs. . . . . . before the Rap Spartans maul me to death with their massive stock of verbal artillery grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by xreal: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
o boy, no be small matter.

Though, aside 'opomulero' I never really liked any of ruggedman's track.
Despite that, he was one of naija's artiste I respected so-so much.
I saw him as different from others: matured, elite and intelligent. Not until dis saga he's got himself involved in.
I think Rugged is guilty of the allegation, which results to his f*ups and silence.
However, Seriki aint being senisble at allll; I mean, Ruggedy and 9ice are both guys - who knows! this whole issue may be settled over a bottle of beer tonight (gba be) and the duo become best-of-best-of friends again, I wonder how sutipd Seriki will see himself then. Seriki shld be careful, it's not all about diss.
Imagine! Seriki yabbing Ruggedy.
Ruggedy why?

September 20, plssss.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by funkybaby(f): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2010
Mobinga:

Stay on the topic. Let this poo not turn to a Modenine vs Ruggedman debate.

50Cent dissed Nas, He didn't reply
Game dissed Jay, He didn't reply
Every Tom, manliness and Harry disses Rugged and you expect him to go to the studio to reply??
I mean he should enter the studio and diss Ollydave, AQ etc?? I'm appaled sad

Although, I don't buy the idea of going to the media to make statements. . . . Complete and total Silence is golden.

Even if he bleeped Tony Payne, whats the need to beef the guy who bleeped your wife? She opened her centre of excellence and he drove in shikena grin grin

I admit ruggedman revolutionized Nigerian rap cleared the industry and added spice to it. . .

My opinion, no beefs. . . . . . before the Rap Spartans maul me to death with their massive stock of verbal artillery grin grin grin grin

impressive. smiley

i always thought you were a slowpoke. undecided i never knew you could post intelligently.

anyways, you are spot on regarding your comments on this issue.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by abdurrazaq(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2010
Mobinga:

How can I be mad when you're calling me baby . . . .  lipsrsealed grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Genuflect(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2010
You guys are belittling what Rugged did back then. Dude took on Kennis music. Believe me, that's a feat. Keke ordered Ray Power not to play any of his songs and his hits still resonated. That ain't no small achievement
But on the beef whatever, 9ice is playing this shit so well. His using Seriki first is a King move. As in, make my boys first rape this baskard!! Baskard!!!!
And of course, Ruggedman has to reply. This is more than someone calling him wack, this is more of a trust issue. He fukked up by recording that phone call. No real friend does that. How 9ice reacted is directly a function of that call. So if you are blaming 9ice, don't exempt Rugged #Period. Now where is my Gbongbola? grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by slimshay(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
when I was on your mum's tit. . . .

Forever go down as the one bar that ruined a career.

Just another snippet, which one came out first make dem talk or ruggedybaba?! And why isn't 2shots laying claim to being to 'creator' of 9ice.

If lie wear nike run for 90years, one day truth will catch up with it. Rugged made 9ice, what utter tripe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Audio: Keizer X Rayvanny - SILALI / Pastor Emmanuel Iren Ft Nathaniel Bassey - AGALLIAO (download MP3) / Download Original Soundtrack From Season 1 Of Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.