Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (13915 Views)

Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign / Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Gistpeeps: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2019
A high number of security operatives were, on Wednesday, deployed to strategic positions at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, ahead of the working visit of President Muhammadu Buhari to the state.

NAN reports that the security operatives were already at their respective positions at about 7.15am.

They included officers from the Nigeria air force (NAF), Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Nigeria Immigration Service and Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

Also on ground were officials of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) who were observed controlling the traffic situation within the airport and its environs.

NAN reports that Buhari is visiting Lagos, the commercial capital of Nigeria, to inaugurate some projects executed by the Lagos state government.

The projects are – Institute of maternal and child health (Ayinke House), Lagos theatre, Oshodi transport interchange and international airport road as well as 820 mass transit buses.

Meanwhile, some roads are closed during the president’s official visit to the state on Wednesday.

Motorists are advised to avoid the roads while those who find it unavoidable to ply the listed roads were advised to be patient and co-operate with traffic managers.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Just-In-Tight-Security-At-Lagos-Airport-Ahead-Of-Buharis-Visit.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by EASY39(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2019
A
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by hotplate: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Abeg who know were I can learn graphics design and large format printing in Benin for affordable amount
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by kingkuntaval: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Clueless president, Stupid Country

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by hisexcellency34: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
And to imagine he is coming to commission UNcompleted projects...i feel sorry for this country

12 Likes

Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Nsonaso(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by bamasite(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
CinC
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by officialJP(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Zoo country ,the politicians are the animals in it
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by kaen1317: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Baba the original General
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by erdc4: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Hopefully the traffic today wont be too bad

Get stunning websites Today Kindly click to know More

Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by fatymore(f): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2019
sad

Today will be kinda stressful for those of us that doesn't have a car.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Khemhyte(f): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Noted! As per President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Good! A President in this country worth such

Welcome once again to the center of excellence PMB
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Sirpaul(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Sometimes, the love of your life, comes just after
the mistake of your life.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Realdeals(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2019
The oshodi interchange is yet to be fully completed, it may not be put to use in the next one year.
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by okeyumez(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2019
IS THAT SO?
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by kheny12(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2019
kingkuntaval:
isi ewu,why did u called Nigeria stupid country.
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by olaolumuyiwa: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Let continue continue enjoying our Next levels
4+4���
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by slimfit1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
The fool Ambode could not complete the rail line project for people to travel without problems. Brain dead president could not wait to fly to Lagos to commission a project that is not complete.

THE PRESIDENT WITH UNCOMPLETED BRAIN.
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by richie240: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
slimfit1:
The fool Ambode could not complete the rail line project for people to travel without problems. Brain dead president could not wait to fly to Lagos to commission a project that is not complete.

kingkuntaval:
yes o..... na bcoa of extremely patriotic nigerians like u dem dey beef up d security o.
Even without asking, its clear 4 all 2 see where u come from!
Ndo!

Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Sobenachukwu: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
slimfit1:

Lol
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by luluman: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
kingkuntaval:
And you wasted citizen.
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
And to imagine he is coming to commission UNcompleted projects...i feel sorry for this country

And I feel very sorry for you come I can imagine how you BP will hit the roof my 3pm

Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by slimfit1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
richie240:

yes o..... na bcoa of extremely patriotic nigerians like u dem dey beef up d security o.
Even without asking, its clear 4 all 2 see where u come from!
Ndo!

I try to control my mouth but all I get is our leaders whining me up every day.
Re: Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by paoploa: 2:46am On Apr 25, 2019
noun

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Opadokun: IPOB Members Fighting For Their Rights, They Are Not Rebels / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form / INEC Bans Recs From Visiting Government Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.