Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos (31291 Views)

Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways / FG To Concession Sagamu-benin, Nine Other Expressways / “ambode, Why Exactly Am I Here?”–buhari Reacts Angrily During Presidential Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos by mozona(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
And they will re-appear again after he leaves.

This country deceiving us everytime

1 Like

Re: Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2019
post=77816760:
And they will return less than 24 hours of our President's leaving Lagos State.
Something must be done to curb this disturbing menace NOW.

On another note,
Welcome to Lagos our DARLING PRESIDENT,
We love you to the moon and back.
ALWAYS refreshing to have you around daddy.
Hugs and kiss kiss

Whhat else mjust be done,
Is the solution not widely known?

Re-open the sea ports in the SE and SS,
and diversify ship routes to Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2019
humblespirit:
Ambode is too weak to govern Lagos state,: They can't try this shit with Fashola.

What is making AMbode weak.

Was it not the statement he made about re-opening and upgrading the sea ports in SS and SE,that has landed him in the shit heis in?
Afonjas will always be against themselves.
i dont know why.
Re: Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Maybe Lagos state government is benefiting from it... I really think so.

Open the sea ports in the SS and SE, and see revenue reduce
Re: Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2019
aku626:
There haven't been parked trailers for a while this report is somewhat flimsy, I don't like Buhari or this government, I chose Atiku over Buhari but this report doesn't carry the full truth. The roads have been free from those trailers for a while i plight that route 5 days a week especially from onipanu to after the bridge i get off Ikorodu road after fadeyi

have u gone to Apapa, Oshodi express way.
Have u gone to surulere
have u been to costain??

seems u r living in an isolated place on a little lump of sand in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Plateau: Appeal Court sacks Gov Mutfwang (PDP), affirms Nentawe (APC) / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.