Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos (4728 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos by Olawaleyy036(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Small But Mighty! “DESTINY TON KO FUJI TAN KOJE” appreciates his mother, shares beautiful picture of his mother as he set to release his new song.

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/i-am-glad-you-are-my-mom-destiny-boy.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos by Gabrie300(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Eyahhhhh!!!!

*Weatin Con concern Us?

Re: I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos by Nairaobserver: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Omo Agege
Re: I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos by Lucifersticlala: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
So that's it.
No more education.

She didn't even allow him complete secondary school to at least gain something rudimentary for himself.
When his career finally dies in five years' time & he has no other backup, she'll start blaming village people & begging for alms.

Boy, your "Village People" is standing right beside you now!

*spits angry

Re: I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos by iTearHerToto: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Extremely hugly

Undernourished

Wait What's smelling
I guess them

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos by Nairaobserver: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
So that's it.
No more education.

She didn't even allow him complete secondary school to at least gain something rudimentary for himself.
When his career finally dies in five years' time & he has no other backup, she'll start blaming village people & begging for alms.

Boy, your "Village People" is standing right beside you now!

*spits angry
Don't criticize what you don't know
The boy is still schooling if tho he's Osanle

1 Like

Re: I Am Glad You Are My Mom, Destiny Boy Pictured With His Mum. Photos by TANID(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Here's Regina Daniels Pool Side Pictures That Nigerians Are Reacting To / Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Is Pregnant / Do You Look Like This Guy? Then You Are My Ideal Man – Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.