Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,398 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (50785 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by ad84ada(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
StarUp:
Two world-class universities, four private jets, countless exotic cars and choice houses, over 40 mega churches, businesses running into billions of naira, two pastor-sons who are well-grounded-in-the-word, a swollen bank account aside properties and connections around the world... What more can a man ask for? Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, I tap into your grace of being a territorial commander.

Tap ke?
I grab that grace o

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by kareemkamil(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
ad84ada:

Tap ke?
I grab that grace o

You guys are fool's, stay there and be shouting you tab from someone, without working towards your success, gullible followers with 419 G.O
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by madgoat(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
wealthyhenry:
Great man. My mentor and Father. Ride on Sir
Shut up.... angry
Criminals alike.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by gladisa7: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
mikejj:
congratulations you have given yourself a job after 10 years

Perrenial 5th place winners!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tithe = KB
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Beulah77: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Like Onnoghen, when will FG come after Oyedepo for supporting Atiku?

Whoever dares it will have to sign his death warrant first
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by BotherMleeper(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bribe called tithe is still bribe
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by tonex360: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
That's my papa.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Zoroaster: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
StarUp:
Two world-class universities, four private jets, countless exotic cars and choice houses, over 40 mega churches, businesses running into billions of naira, two pastor-sons who are well-grounded-in-the-word, a swollen bank account aside properties and connections around the world... What more can a man ask for? Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, I tap into your grace of being a territorial commander.
are you being sarcastic?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by gosmoney(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cas1741:
So why do you keep asking for bribe from your idiotic followers? What is the difference when you tell people to prepare for hell if they fail to pay/give you bribe/tithe and a civilian who does the same. What is the difference when your only job is being a "pastor" and you are the richest jobless Nigerian, tell me, what is the difference when you protect yourself with hundreds of security men and ask your followers to give you all their money and leave their protection to God, brother, tell me, what is the difference? As Mugabe once said, it amazes the rest of humanity when Africans turn down the volume of the tv to smell something burning in the kitchen. Please kettle, stop calling pot black. Your mumu don do.
why u wun kill urself over notin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Onelaw: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
I believe this may be a good man yet Sango why on Earth is a Yoruba Christian

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by gosmoney(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Your next 7 generations will die as scammers, just like you and your father.
As far as God is not dead, so shall it be. AMEN
if we find out d church u attend we will see dat only 5 people are always present in d churh it's people like u dat always hate success dat is y u will never be successful in life. It's better u Change ur way befor it's too late

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2019
cool[img][/img]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by BdorianGray(m): 1:23am On Apr 25, 2019
102 hedonist spotted*** thus far..

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by wisdomkid: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2019
GREAT MAN.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by hightempo(m): 1:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Cas1741:
So why do you keep asking for bribe from your idiotic followers? What is the difference when you tell people to prepare for hell if they fail to pay/give you bribe/tithe and a civilian who does the same. What is the difference when your only job is being a "pastor" and you are the richest jobless Nigerian, tell me, what is the difference when you protect yourself with hundreds of security men and ask your followers to give you all their money and leave their protection to God, brother, tell me, what is the difference? As Mugabe once said, it amazes the rest of humanity when Africans turn down the volume of the tv to smell something burning in the kitchen. Please kettle, stop calling pot black. Your mumu don do.
who is mumu? This is a product of grace and hardwork, if you lack proper comprehension about a subject, seek for one without louding ur ignorance .with this your comment I can see that your mentality requires a proper soap and sponge for brain washing so that your vision can become clear for proper perception of reality.....You are free to visit cannanland for your deliverance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by tiredoflife(m): 3:04am On Apr 25, 2019
I don't get it
He owns the place
Will someone still want to bribe him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by kareemkamil(m): 6:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Oyedepo talking about bribery, 419 talking about repentation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Lanre0: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Oyedepo is a politician , a businessman using religion to cover his deeds . He should return what he stole from Nigerians through waivers & tariffs evasion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nitah1: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Cas1741:
Do you want him to ask for bribe from Mohammed worshippers?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nitah1: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2019
kareemkamil:
Oyedepo talking about bribery, 419 talking about repentation.
Prophet mhd was the biggest scammer and terrorist of his time,what do you have to say about that?
Must you Muslims comment on Christian thread?

How many universities your Muslim leaders built to reduce illiteracy in the North?

Remind me the type of car Sanusi Lamido is using currently?

Instead of using zakat money for the good of society, you guys use this money to train suicide bombers and terrorists taking advantage of the army of alamajiri.

Shame to mhd.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2019
delkuf:
guy sense far from you ooo. Let me ask you a question. What the bishop said, is it right or wrong. if it is right, that means you are stupid. If it is wrong to you, that means you are President Buhari
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?,because the A crooked pastor is Criticising other crooks and Exempting himself, That makes him Innocent? The Bishop is still a crook he is just Diverting Attention from his own crimes.

Now go drink Acid. grin because i called your bishop a crook.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by ad84ada(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2019
kareemkamil:

You guys are fool's, stay there and be shouting you tab from someone, without working towards your success, gullible followers with 419 G.O
Why are you so vexed? I am very comfortable, very very comfortable. Be rest assured.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by ogbonti: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Have you considered your own soul before considering another?

Pack well we’ll joor. Face your front
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2019
ogbonti:

Pack well we’ll joor. Face your front
Consider your soul first before thinking of another. Profit man to loose your soul indeed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Dube07: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2019
landon:
his staff collect kickbacks wella.

Exactly!!... He's looking to make an example of one of them......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
delkuf:
why don't you write it in English, so that we know how stupid you are. I wonder, if a Christian can do this in the Muslim section.
tell-that-to-ur-father's-face.
I-you're-bitter-u-can-hug-the-Transformer'in-proximity.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Bulusc: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Anyone who says anything contrary should be prepared for the wrath God.God bless Papa,God bless Living Faith Church and God bless the Body of Christ World Wide in Jesus Name.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by DAYOODS(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
The worst victims of a scam are those that dont know they are being scammed. You are one of such victims and Oyedepo is the scammer.

This is senseless, I don't even attend the church,
what is the definition of scam? Which people are complaining Oyedepo scammed them, have they taken him to court? Some many Nigerians are ignoramus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by ogbonti: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Consider your soul first before thinking of another. Profit man to loose your soul indeed

Go get a life. Jobless tout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At 9 Years, After His First Miracle Crusade (Throwback) / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.