Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (75912 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Inside Kim Jong Un Luxury Van For Viewing Missile Launches / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by SUCCEED001(m): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2019
He is living out his choice. If he no enter train na you go come enter am. Safe trip jare
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Lordave: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2019
imam07:
who be that person abeg or are u cracking jokes?
Jokes?

Check Auto section on Nairaland, there's a foolish thread that was meant to discuss if Benz is overrated or not, but the OP couldn't hide his bitter emotions against Mercedes Benz and German products.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Eazydlite(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Nigerian Army should play a friendly match with North-Korean Army. I just want to check something. cool

Abeg no reason am like that o. Na training dem still dey do with Boko boys and their head no wan carry fuel now, which friendly match you wan organize with this machines? Abeg no talk am again if not I will faint before my time.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2019
imam07:
who killed Sadam and Osama? Despite Sadam bunker. You think NK president strong pass Sadam? If u think so, it means you are young.
Kim Jong un has nuclear weapons, Saddam does not. That is the difference, so yes, Kim is more powerful than Saddam.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Hoodbilonia: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2019
Ruthless leader
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Meanwhile in NK news it was reported that dear beloved leader flew his own spaceship to Russia.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Princecharming01(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2019
timay:

North Korea share borders with China and Russia, so there is a connecting train btw NK and China, NK and Russia as well as China and Russia.

Russia is a big country with a very large land mass . Some part of it falls in Asia while some parts call in Europe.
The railway lines that connects Russia to China is the Siberia rail line. it is actually the longest in the world
thanks for the info
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by clems88(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
The thing wey go even end this man life fit be woman like one President of Nigeria dah year.
Abacha? grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Mordecai(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Why this Mumu they feel say everybody wan kill am?

Lol. Na because everybody wan kill am nah.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Odunolumide(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2019
joseo:
Atimes Nigeria needs leaders like this.... Get corrupt and die instantly

so u think Kim is not corrupt.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Kylekent59: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2019
nomenclature:
You are a coward

You are right.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by akiOYIBO: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2019
dat d man has nuclear weapons is not a measure of hw big a threat he is to USA. In fact, USA is nw afraid of activating their chemical and nuclear weapons becos they could end up wiping out d whole world. Kim is just hungry,he wants to dine with d world powers and thats as far as his nukes could get him. Whether Putin, Kim, Macron, etc dont dare America.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Mogajunior(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Nigerian Army should play a friendly match with North-Korean Army. I just want to check something. cool
I can only imagine what the score line will be. cool
OndoFirstBorn:
I can only imagine what the score line will be.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Kim Jong un has nuclear weapons, Saddam does not. That is the difference, so yes, Kim is more powerful than Saddam.
This is why i said u are young. Why did NK use the power of its nuclear weapons to force US to serve under them. Economic power which the US has is more powerful than any nuclear power. Are u telling US does not have nuclear weapons also. Why is US no using its nuclear weapons to threaten other countries. Is because US is sensible and wise.
Nuclear weapon is not a sign of a country being strong in this generation,except the those terrorist countries boasting of having it. To have economic power just like the US in this generation is the main thing that is why US hv power to sanction any country. Can NK sanction US or other small Countries? You better forget all these talk of nuclear weapons. US govt is only preventing it to get to d wrong hands that is why they are preventing some terrorist countries to produce it. If u get strong juju u don't need to shout before people know it.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2019
imam07:
This is why i said u are young. Why did NK use the power of its nuclear weapons to force US to serve under them. Economic power which the US has is more powerful than any nuclear power. Are u telling US does not have nuclear weapons also. Why is US no using its nuclear weapons to threaten other countries. Is because US is sensible and wise.
Nuclear weapon is not a sign of a country being strong in this generation,except the those terrorist countries boasting of having it. To have economic power just like the US in this generation is the main thing that is why US hv power to sanction any country. Can NK sanction US or other small Countries? You better forget all these talk of nuclear weapons. US govt is only preventing it to get to d wrong hands that is why they are preventing some terrorist countries to produce it. If u get strong juju u don't need to shout before people know it.
US invaded Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc. Me and you know they can't try it with North Korea or Iran. Having nuclear weapons earn you the ear of the world powers. Everyone is afraid of a nuclear war including USA and North Korea. Kim is just bluffing about using his weapons but anytime he test them or threatens to drop them, world powers are willing to sit and negotiate with him. grin
Now that he has these weapons, he will negotiate with them on stopping its proliferation in return for developing his country's economy which right now is terrible. Without his weapons, US will be trying to force a stupid democracy on him like they did Libya and Iraq.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2019
lordkush:
Kim right now is stronger than Saddam.

forget propaganda. u.s.a won't fight any state with intercontinental ballistic nuclear headed missiles

Saddam didn't have these. Kim can afford to gloat now he has join bad guys club
Mr man too much of war movies dey worry you. 21st century War can never be won with guns but economic power. 4get about one useless ballistic missiles. Do any countries in this world hv the gut to shoot missiles to US? Even u can fire missiles to Nigeria during war. Acquiring of these missiles are wasful spending. Advanced countries like d US hv all these but the have moved in doing more better things for its people than boasting of having one kind weapon. They are more of protecting and defending its citizens than making world threaten weapons.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by aadoiza: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Lordave:
Jokes?

Check Auto section on Nairaland, there's a foolish thread that was meant to discuss if Benz is overrated or not, but the OP couldn't hide his bitter emotions against Mercedes Benz and German products.
I know that thread. The guy made one of the useless comparisons in modern times.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Mrjo(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2019
BigBudi:
There are rails from NK to Russia?
exactly my thought, but I remember Jacky chain movie that the travel to America by rail, I wish Africans will have some things like that
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

US invaded Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc. Me and you know they can't try it with North Korea or Iran. Having nuclear weapons earn you the ear of the world powers. Everyone is afraid of a nuclear war including USA and North Korea. Kim is just bluffing about using his weapons but anytime he test them or threatens to drop them, world powers are willing to sit and negotiate with him. grin
Now that he has these weapons, he will negotiate with them on stopping its proliferation in return for developing his country's economy which right now is terrible. Without his weapons, US will be trying to force a stupid democracy on him like they did Libya and Iraq.
your judgment on US is just based on hatred just like other people out there. US is the world police and there is nothing anyone can do about it. U are here boasting of NK power but why did d NK later soft pedal when Trump showed him the threat. Forget all what u are saying, NK president just wants to be stubborn like his father. All wht Trump was doing is just to prevent world threatening weapons to get into the wrong hands. Displaying or testing of nuclear weapons in order show the world is only stupidity. When have u seen US military trying to test weapons of mass destruction. They don't need that. To you NK is a threat to the US based on your hatred. Whether we like it or not, there is nothing we can do about it. Anyone that has the same ideology with the terrorists always use war and weapons in his terms. No wonder most Arab countries are breeding terrorists. An Arab minded person will always support NK against the US.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
angry angryfunny dude..y not come and join us in the military...na u go lead de front line
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
clems88:
Abacha? grin
Clems na you talk am ooo
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Abeg wetin be him name??
You no go hear am for my mouth grin grin grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
You no go hear am for my mouth grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Make I learn something new na... why u dey fear grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
His enjoyment is even more than US president.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by LanceO: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
imam07:
your judgment on US is just based on hatred just like other people out there. US is the world police and there is nothing anyone can do about it. U are here boasting of NK power but why did d NK later soft pedal when Trump showed him the threat. Forget all what u are saying, NK president just wants to be stubborn like his father. All wht Trump was doing is just to prevent world threatening weapons to get into the wrong hands. Displaying or testing of nuclear weapons in order show the world is only stupidity. When have u seen US military trying to test weapons of mass destruction. They don't need that. To you NK is a threat to the US based on your hatred. Whether we like it or not, there is nothing we can do about it. Anyone that has the same ideology with the terrorists always use war and weapons in his terms. No wonder most Arab countries are breeding terrorists. An Arab minded person will always support NK against the US.

These below are info on weapon tests..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_testing
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States%27_nuclear_weapons_tests

Now, that both countries have different weapons test timeline does not make a "late comer" wrong for doing it...
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
imam07:
If you think America has the moral base to stand and play the role of world police then you are the most naive adult I have ever met. Did you know the USA is the first and only country to unleash nuclear weapons on anyone? So much for being world police. Did North Korea bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing thousands of people? Trump showed which bloody threat? Trump agreed to meeting Kim, but North Korea's nuclear programme is still on as no deal was made in the meeting they had with trump in Washington. I don't know who the "Arab minded person" you were referring to in your post is though. You know me not!
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If you think America has the moral base to stand and play the role of world police then you are the most naive adult I have ever met. Did you know the USA is the first and only country to unleash nuclear weapons on anyone? So much for being world police. Did North Korea bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing thousands of people? Trump showed which bloody threat? Trump agreed to meeting Kim, but North Korea's nuclear programme is still on as no deal was made in the meeting they had with trump in Washington. I don't know who the "Arab minded person" you were referring to in your post is though. You know me not!
Mr man try and learn. Yes the US used the first atomic bomb but later regretted it and learned from their mistake of using weapon of mass destruction. If they they did not used it, the world mite not kv known d devastating effects of it. This is one of the reasons US is preventing this. Who is Kim? Has he faught a war b4? Many b4 him hv don worst but where are they now. Western secret agents finished them.
My guy never under rate US military might. If u do it means u dont know wht u are saying. Too ridiculous of u saying Kim can withstand Trump. Because Kim has nuclear weapons now he's a super power to you. Many Arab and Asian countries just envy the military strength of united state that's all. Don't let movies deceive you. Tell me who control the space above the grand who controls the most sophisticated space satellite, who controls the internet and more. Kim is just a barking dog.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by clems88(m): 12:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Clems na you talk am ooo
no be my mouth you hear am oo grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2019
imam07:
Mr man try and learn. Yes the US used the first atomic bomb but later regretted it and learned from their mistake of using weapon of mass destruction. If they they did not used it, the world mite not kv known d devastating effects of it. This is one of the reasons US is preventing this. Who is Kim? Has he faught a war b4? Many b4 him hv don worst but where are they now. Western secret agents finished them.
My guy never under rate US military might. If u do it means u dont know wht u are saying. Too ridiculous of u saying Kim can withstand Trump. Because Kim has nuclear weapons now he's a super power to you. Many Arab and Asian countries just envy the military strength of united state that's all. Don't let movies deceive you. Tell me who control the space above the grand who controls the most sophisticated space satellite, who controls the internet and more. Kim is just a barking dog.
Since you want to tow the uncouth path, let me oblige you, pull your dick out of usa's arse. Are you serious! "No one would have known the devastating effect of the nuclear weapon if U.S. never used it" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, go and learn. So Kim has never fought a war, has Trump ever fought a war? Nansense! Let Trump bomb North Korea na! Go and advice him, why is he delaying?I
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
BigBudi:
There are rails from NK to Russia?
You still sell binoculars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Drone View Of Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.