Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! (6593 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Court Sacks APC Candidate, Sylva / Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Jesusloveyou: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2019
ozento:
God no dey sleep at all. Adeleke will surely come out victorious.
f9 adeleke that will be in jail before the judgement day,
f9 adeleke has be concluded since last year

1 Like

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Jesusloveyou: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
tempest01:

The same way APC will shoot themselves on the foot during litigation. The indeed rules says where card readers are not used, the result should be cancelled.
Yes, you are right, I thought likewise,
but don't you think, the supreme court we also shoot themselves on their own foot that claim use of card reader was not mandatory and not on electoral act,
which inec also confirm that incident form can be use.
if not, all gubernatorial election will be cancel, especially that of River and akwa ibom that were Mar with violet.

so, anything far from inec declared result by returning officers is null and void.

1 Like

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by ChristianNorth: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Server result cannot be relied upon as being authentic, when card readers were not used in some polling unit. I sensed PDP hacked inec's server to input those figures. Even in my polling unit card reader result was more than the ones mark on the register. Many po made mistakes when using the card reader, some didn't even use it at all, I attest to this. Can PDP say the same strategy should be used for the just elected governors? Therefore, only the result sheet(form EC8A) is valid.

Is it a halfbaked san like uzoukwu that will do the legal killing? Did you see how pdp were protesting at inec office today? Wake up and face realities
I can bet anything that you have never seen a copy of the Nigerian Evidence Act 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by tuniski: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

Stop creating uncoordinated Speech and submission like Wole, Olujimi and Yusuf Ali.

I so much respect The TRIO but this days seems age is telling on them or how do I put.

Honestly you need to see how Yusuf Ali was sweating yesterday under AC and How Wole was trying for find his footing when his line of Appeal where been puncture even stylishly by some of the Appeal Panelist.

If you were there you will understand better,

but since you are not there let me leave you to your situation as it is.

don't let me compound your problem the more

The dude is in pains that will worsen when,the Appeal court unanimously uphold the judgment of the tribunal, before the supreme court issue final red card to Oyetola/apc.
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I can bet anything that you have never seen a copy of the Nigerian Evidence Act 2011.
I can bet you that you haven't seen atiku full petition
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

This boy

Why did INEC then says, polling unit results were cancelled because they did not allow Card reader
If you are a boy,dont think others here are.your server results are inferior to manual results
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
tuniski:

The dude is in pains that will worsen when,the Appeal court unanimously uphold the judgment of the tribunal, before the supreme court issue final red card to Oyetola/apc.
Seems you dont know what pain me.i cant imagine what you are going through after your party was destroyed in your own state
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

Stop creating uncoordinated Speech and submission like Wole, Olujimi and Yusuf Ali.

I so much respect The TRIO but this days seems age is telling on them or how do I put.

Honestly you need to see how Yusuf Ali was sweating yesterday under AC and How Wole was trying for find his footing when his line of Appeal where been puncture even stylishly by some of the Appeal Panelist.

Seems you are the one with problems.how am i sure you weren't the one that wrote that rubbish? I still remember how you struggled after the humiliation of fayose.
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by tuniski: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Seems you dont know what pain me.i cant imagine what you are going through after your party was destroyed in your own state
You are very emotional about this party affiliation yet, you gain nothing from it! With the level of emotion you display, you remind me of jjc football fans that won't be able to eat cos their team loses!

Move beyond wanting to win argument to robust horizon expansion. By the way,foul use of language is the first emotional low line give away!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2019
tuniski:

You are very emotional about this party affiliation yet, you gain nothing from it! With the level of emotion you display, you remind me of jjc football fans that won't be able to eat cos their team loses!

Move beyond wanting to win argument to robust horizon expansion. By the way,foul use of language is the first emotional low line give away!
Down saraki.down atiku
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by tuniski: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Down saraki.down atiku
So, where has their down Upped you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Garfield1 aka senatedave1,
Abeg go and get a legit viable job so that you stop constituting nuisance on this forum
Lest I forget APC are now settling their members with jobs
Lobby n get yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by engineerboat(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Seems you are the one with problems.how am i sure you weren't the one that wrote that rubbish? I still remember how you struggled after the humiliation of fayose.

Tramadol IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH BOY, Stop taking it, it will not do you any good

Anyway, you will be okay las, las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by engineerboat(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

This Boy, why not stop displaying this your nauseating comment on this forum,

You're daily sounding incoherent and childish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Ratello: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

grin cheesy grin grin don't kill that boy my engineer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by engineerboat(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ratello:

The Boy need some Factorial!!!! Permutation to reset his uncoordinated comments

1 Like

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Ratello: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
tuniski:

Next time use the below quote to answer or reply the dude;

Defending Buhari At All Cost Is One Of The Most Irritating Task On Earth At The Moment, It Tends To Expose You As Being Cerebrally Challenged and Retarded. It's Like You Quoting From Genesis To
Malachi From The Holy Writ (The Bible) And Your Listeners Are Not Convinced And You Proceeded To The Books Of Matthew To Revelations And Yet You Appear Boring To Your Listeners Only For You To See Yourself Quoting From The *Mysterious 6th and 7th Book Of Moses* Without You knowing, All In Your Desperation To Sound Convincing To Your Listeners. Know For Sure That Your Basic Cognitive Skills To Process Simple Matter Is Fast Eroding Away Just Because You Must Defend Buhari.

@TemitopeA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Ratello: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

grin cheesy

Defending Buhari At All Cost Is One Of The Most Irritating Task On Earth At The Moment, It Tends To Expose You As Being Cerebrally Challenged and slow. It's Like You Quoting From Genesis To
Malachi From The Holy Writ (The Bible) And Your Listeners Are Not Convinced And You Proceeded To The Books Of Matthew To Revelations And Yet You Appear Boring To Your Listeners Only For You To See Yourself Quoting From The *Mysterious 6th and 7th Book Of Moses* Without You knowing, All In Your Desperation To Sound Convincing To Your Listeners. Know For Sure That Your Basic Cognitive Skills To Process Simple Matter Is Fast Eroding Away Just Because You Must Defend Buhari.

@TemitopeA
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by OLUWABIG(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ratello:

grin cheesy

Defending Buhari At All Cost Is One Of The Most Irritating Task On Earth At The Moment, It Tends To Expose You As Being Cerebrally Challenged and slow. It's Like You Quoting From Genesis To

@TemitopeA

Being an Apcheat fan nowadays can be compared to being an Arsenal supporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

Tramadol IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH BOY, Stop taking it, it will not do you any good

Anyway, you will be okay las, las
Kerosine is intoxicating oh
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Being an Apcheat fan nowadays can be compared to being an Arsenal supporter
But apc always floors pdp unlike arsenal.pdp is like man u
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ratello:

An engineer that failed cant pass science courses.i really dealt with you until you had to open a thread about me.i dey pepper you well grin angry cheesy wink
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ratello:

grin cheesy

@TemitopeA
Am really getting under your skin and causing you pains for you to post this trashy epistles.
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

Old man,i have someone that can help you pass your engineering courses.its not too late to make it. cheesy wink
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
otuekong1:
Abeg go and get a legit viable job so that you stop constituting nuisance on this forum
Lobby n get yours
Odiok ono fi.i might just be the boss of your boss
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
otuekong1:
Lobby n get yours
Odiok ono fi.i might just be the boss of your boss.
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Ratello: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

An engineer that failed cant pass science courses.i really dealt with you until you had to open a thread about me.i dey pepper you well grin angry cheesy wink

Let me massage your ego I guess you need it after the series of blows received in the past few days grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Odiok ono fi.i might just be the boss of your boss.
Poor idiot, must you remain stupid despite been a foolish zombie that you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ratello:

Let me massage your ego I guess you need it after the series of blows received in the past few days grin cheesy grin
Who pummelled your face like this? I dont feel sorry for miscreants.receive sense.will you ever recover ?

Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by garfield1: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
otuekong1:

Poor idiot, must you remain stupid despite been a foolish zombie that you are
Mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique rule 2 and 4
Re: The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
That's how u were zombiely running your mouth the ENO will win cross river and nsima will win akwa ibom
Grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indigenous Hausa Christians Vs Northern Christians, Understanding The Difference / Senate Probes NNPC Over $396 Million Refineries’ Maintenance / Why Was Obigbo/Oyigbo Taken Out Of Imo State And Carved Into Rivers State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.