Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic (45491 Views)

Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by CrtlAltDel: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
RIP to the dead
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by gospi: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
A home tutor is needed at Alakija,Lagos to teach English and Public Speaking .
Resumption time is 4pm - 6pm.
Mondays and Wednesdays.You must be very fluent in English Language and be able to teach an adult how to speak and pronounce words properly .Pay is 15k.Call me if interested.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by vioment: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
I don't support bullying other nigerians because of where they reside in nigeria. There's a difference if they are a nuisance, but that's for the authorities to handle.

I don't know what really transpired, but i hope it can be resolved. Just because a state is mostly of a tribe that don't mean you own that state, it has been forfeited for a greater good after independence. Any nigerian can move to enugu, or zamfara, or ondo, or akwa ibom, at anytime of their choosing as long as they don't go there for crime which will land them in jail even in their own birth state.

We need to respect ourselves. Rip to the affected people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
If this happened in the west you can imagine all the wailing and crying we would have on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Andhominem: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

When this happened in Ile ife Hausa were massacred like Chicken and they ran back to the North with their tail between their leg cheesy

Abi...yet some people will say their fathers are slaves and cowards... grin

7 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Lordofthewest(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
A prince killed in his own village? Damn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Xisnin(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
1miccza:

Oya talk the story bros
He is obviously lying.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by colestephan86: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
dainformant:
The prince of Iriebe Kingdom in Obigbo/Oyigbo local government area of Rivers state, has been brutally killed.

According to reports, the deceased identified as Prince Orubum, was killed after a serious fight started between Hausa community and some Akwa Ibom indigenes in Obigbo area. The lifeless body of the Prince was dumped near the palace gate after he was stabbed to death.

Houses, cars and properties belonging to indigenes of Obigbo community, Rivers state were destroyed and set ablaze after the fight escalated.

The serious ethnic clash is coming hours after the police in Rivers State said it killed two bandits who attacked Hausas in that area. According to the police, the bandits, numbering six, were said to have invaded a cattle market in the area where Hausa traders were selling cattle.

The policemen, guarding the traders, were said to have repelled the attempted attack on the traders, killing two of the bandits.

Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/prince-orubum-killed-as-hausas-clash-with-obigbo-indigenes-in-rivers.html
Rivers and thuggery.
There is so much cultism in rivers , I was there for 1eeek and all through my stay people were being killed like chickens . 2 days before I left the son of my friends landlord was shot dead.
Politicians have turned that state to a den of cultists

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rivers state? Sheybi amaechi wanted to help them, they refused? Oya, let them enjoy the reward of their actions.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by nobone(f): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
This story is completely FALSE. Na wa o! Now i will never believe everything i read on social media. tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!! Please say what actually happened. Which of the deceased is a bandit? liars!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Ladboy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Am so sick and tired of the killings in Rivers State, this Goverment of Rivers State have failed the people of our dear State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by viccgm: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
this is not the true story. I stay at school to land very close to yam zoo where the hit is going on.

U people should stop posting false information to defend a certain group.

one thing I know is that our deliverance from Hausa Fulani will soon come.

Amem.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Onelaw: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

And we always war

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by OgaBuhari: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
dreamwords:
Na wao
Obigbo is an ibo part of river state,
Hausa people are always fighting with their host communitis ,if not
shut up osu, there's nothing like igbo community in south south.
Stop attaching your inferior selves to those who don't give a fvck about ur existence

3 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by BeautifulMind2: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
oduademoner:
Hausas whopping Yeibos in their backyard

Impossicant in Yorubaland
You are suffering from short-term memory

4 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by 8stargeneral: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Very sad,it happened yesterday afternoon, true live story

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Rolings: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Esseite:

The article is not straight forward.... I think the police is only trying to save face for murder and reprisal attack.

- How did bandits come into the picture?
- Were the bandits armed to have attacked the hausas?
- How does 6 unarmed alleged bandits attack a whole hausa community.

Maybe the prince and his team went to collect levies from the community, fight broke out and police killed two members from the royal family...

stop being sentimental , if you are from that community accept the truth and stop twisting the story to suit your narrative , blame the criminal elements in that community that attacked the hausa cattle market .
but of course the narrative you want to hear is that it was the hausas that attacked first , children of hate
youy want to whip up sentiments against innocent people while absolving criminal elements in your community

3 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by BeautifulMind2: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Stop attaching your inferior selves to those who don't give a fvck about ur existence
Otondo do you know road to Obigbo

3 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by dreamwords: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
You know nothing and nothing you will know forever , obigbo is an igbo town more like extension of aba, you can kill yourself bro , another thing : they are proud ibos, grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by maasoap(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
colestephan86:

Rivers and thuggery.
There is so much cultism in rivers , I was there for 1eeek and all through my stay people were being killed like chickens . 2 days before I left the son of my friends landlord was shot dead.
Politicians have turned that state to a den of cultists

Wike, the number one man in that state is a thug and killer. He is not ashamed to say it or threaten people. He breeds, arm and protects thugs and killers. What do you expect? Was it not the same state that was governed by Amaechi for eight years? I served there in 2011, there wasn't killings. The cultists activities were checked and almost non-existent.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by sharpwriter(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
viccgm:
this is not the true story. I stay at school to land very close to yam zoo where the hit is going on.

Please tell us the true story, and stop saying false info ... we are interested in what really happened.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

You are suffering from short-term memory

You still don't get it, they murdered a Prince which can never happen in South West and the clashed that happened in Ile ife ended in the massacred of Hausa.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
viccgm:

What is the true story? You said that this one is not true and you're living in the area. Who started the trouble? Who looked for the trouble?
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by chukwuibuipob: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin angry undecided undecided sad sad sad sad angry Shalama u are a CONFUSIONIST.We don dash u ova 5 mentioned. Why kip quiet? Oya share ur own version b4 we call for ur BAN
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Dino98: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Holywizard:
Hausa vs Akwa Ibom

grin grin
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by tiredoflife(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
When they tried this with Yoruba in Ile ife they ran with their tail between their leg back to the North grin

Yes so true
Same way they tried it in mile 12
And the yorubas won too abi grin

4 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
tiredoflife:

Yes so true
Same way the tried it in mile 12
And the yorubas won too abi grin

Even in mile 12 they were dealt with.

OPC seriously dealt with them in South west

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.