Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic (45493 Views)

Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by viccgm: 5:14am On Apr 26, 2019
Noel1:

Finally, the Bianfans have accepted that they are Hausa slaves grin grin grin grin

Just as u v confirmed that we are Biafrans not
Nizooria.

Anyway, happy baboon's lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by viccgm: 5:17am On Apr 26, 2019
maasoap:

What is the true story? You said that this one is not true and you're living in the area. Who started the trouble? Who looked for the trouble?

Wait oooo. y are u crying naaaa. Who beat u?.

OK, I no go tell u.

I dey my house, come n beat me.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by viccgm: 5:20am On Apr 26, 2019
sharpwriter:

Please tell us the true story, and stop saying false info ... we are interested in what really happened.

Am too busy plssssss. Just tune to Radio Biafra for the true tori.

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2019
viccgm:

Just as u v confirmed that we are Biafrans not
Nizooria.
Anyway, happy baboon's lifestyle.

U forgot so soon that ur "Biafran president" in person of Mazi Nnandi Kanu said and I quote:

"Biafrans are pigs. They don't think..."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by viccgm: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2019
Noel1:

U forgot so soon that ur "Biafran president" in person of Mazi Nnandi Kanu said and I quote:

"Biafrans are pigs. They don't think..."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He also said that u people will soon start begging for food very soon.

I know this will give u headache n toothache now.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2019
viccgm:

He also said that u people will soon start begging for food very soon.

I know this will give u headache n toothache now.

Chimoooooo, so u accept una be pigs? grin grin grin grin

So can I say, Biafrans want to pull out of Nigeria to form a zoo of pigs? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Insectkiller: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2019
Na wa oo..
All these bloods they are sharing.. Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!
God will see us thru.(#PatienceJonathanVoice)

Young man pls go to Division100 Police station and give detail statement as eye witness.
Ok.
Shalama:
This is false... I was right there and I can tell you what really happened. 5 mentions and I'll post the true story here. CC mynd44, Lalasticlala.

The whole thing actually happened at the popular yam zone market at Iriebe/Oyigbo, Trouble started when an Hausa man that deals on condemn aluminum and irons was confronted by a Calabar man who demanded to know where and who sold the not too old motorcycle he was carrying alongside other condemned iron and metals, When the Hausa man couldn't explain as to how he came about it, people started to gather and he was almost lynched for stealing the motorcycle. All of a sudden his fellow Hausa man came out with a knife and stabbed the Calabar man to death, Some other Calabar guys chased the Hausa man that stabbed their brother to death and killed him too, being a market that is dominated by Hausas...they unleashed mayham on the other Calabar people and killed four of them and two oyigbo indigenes of which one turned out to be a prince. Before the police could arrive they have already burnt some vehicles and attacked everyone around. I personally witnessed this cos I was searching for a vulcanizer to help fix my tyre very close to the scene. Pardon my typo and delay... I've been busy!
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Rotimi47: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2019
ushafe:

One can buy a stolen property from someone without him knowing.
True.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Himmler:

Very childish of you. How much will five mentions add to your account? Grow up and stop reasoning like a child
You are stupid!
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by EdiAbali: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2019
imam07:
Where are the cult in river state. So they can only kill their brothers. Ibos and d ss can only fight on the internet with their phones. Bah mouth dey get. Hausas slaughtering u in your land despite the numbers of cult you have.

Zombie is the cult responsible for the protection of life and properties?
What's the difference between the cultists and the Hausa Fulani Jihadist.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by EdiAbali: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Hausa are not violent. And they will never make first attempt to attack.

More than 99% of Hausa Fulani moves around with dagger and they are quick to stab you during argument,
Regions dominated by Hausa people are always the most violent in Nigeria.

Hausa people fight every ethnic group.
It's always Hausa Vs other ethnic groups.
Why don't you hear clashes like Yoruba Vs Igbo, Igbo Vs Ijo, Igbo Vs Tiv or Igala etc?

You're a hypocrite and a liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by EdiAbali: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Noel1:

Biafuro piglet grin

Prophet pig Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Himmler: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Shalama:
You are stupid!
More examples of your childishness. Grow up kid

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Himmler:

More examples of your childishness. Grow up kid
You are still stupid.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Himmler: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Shalama:
You are still stupid.
And you're still a kid that needs to grow up

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by 1miccza: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Shalama:
I done talk o. Sorry I been dey busy!

Where am, wia the story??
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by 1miccza: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Shalama:
This is false... I was right there and I can tell you what really happened. 5 mentions and I'll post the true story here. CC mynd44, Lalasticlala.

The whole thing actually happened at the popular yam zone market at Iriebe/Oyigbo, Trouble started when an Hausa man that deals on condemn aluminum and irons was confronted by a Calabar man who demanded to know where and who sold the not too old motorcycle he was carrying alongside other condemned iron and metals, When the Hausa man couldn't explain as to how he came about it, people started to gather and he was almost lynched for stealing the motorcycle. All of a sudden his fellow Hausa man came out with a knife and stabbed the Calabar man to death, Some other Calabar guys chased the Hausa man that stabbed their brother to death and killed him too, being a market that is dominated by Hausas...they unleashed mayham on the other Calabar people and killed four of them and two oyigbo indigenes of which one turned out to be a prince. Before the police could arrive they have already burnt some vehicles and attacked everyone around. I personally witnessed this cos I was searching for a vulcanizer to help fix my tyre very close to the scene. Pardon my typo and delay... I've been busy!

Na man you be jare Correct G!!
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
viccgm:

Wait oooo. y are u crying naaaa. Who beat u?.

OK, I no go tell u.

Are we fighting? So predictable. Your people looked for trouble after all and police are dealing with them. Why crying on nairaland?
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Shalama:

Almost lynched him on the suspicious of stealing an old motorcycle which no one was even reported stolen at the time! Nigerians and lynching mentality!
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
JOMAX:
From now onwards I will never respond radically to armed law enforcement. Nigeria police can fabricate lies for Africa. Those two young boys in their twenties were gunned down beside my house point blank by Hausa mobile police officers. They were chasing a groups of people gathering in clusters and while the boys left their bikes and tried to run away with the crowds one Hausa mobile police man gunned the both of them and destroyed the legs of others. The 18year old Prince had tried to mediate in the crisis earlier in the day yesterday when the Hausa boys shunned and abused him off to get away. What ensued later was a heated argument. Later that night some of the Hausa guys attacked him I'm the presence of a Hausa dominated police presence and cover to kill him unarmed. Now I know most of the stories we hear about cattle rustling are fabrications to justify brutality. No wonder communities in Jos, Kaduna, and so on keep having unabated attacks and the government is beating about the bush. it took 72 hours for a conflict of this magnitude to grace the media. People in port Harcourt are not even aware cos of the cover up.

You can lie for Africa! Hausas did this, Hausas did that. Hausa mobile police did this, Hausa mobile did that! Haba! The indigenes were completely blameless and innocent? Issssoookayyyy
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by JOMAX: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
maasoap:

You can lie for Africa! Hausas did this, Hausas did that. Hausa mobile police did this, Hausa mobile did that! Haba! The indigenes were completely blameless and innocent? Issssoookayyyy

Another useless idiot talking. It all happened in front of me and am still there now Even as the Governor visited. What do you know? Moronic..
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by EdiAbali: 6:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Noel1:

So what's my own with Prophet Muhammad na?

I be im younger brother? undecided

Prophet Muhammad na your fellow pig naa
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Kingwilliamz(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
My beloved uncle was among the mobile police officers dats was killed that very night....So painful....
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by maasoap(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
JOMAX:

Another useless idiot talking. It all happened in front of me and am still there now Even as the Governor visited. What do you know? Moronic..

The simple truth is that, it is either you're a stupid liar or someone lied to you because they knew that you're stupid enough to believe it. How could indigenes be completely innocent in this case? Nairaland is not a place where we believe stupid lies
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by JOMAX: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
maasoap:

The simple truth is that, it is either you're a stupid liar or someone lied to you because they knew that you're stupid enough to believe it. How could indigenes be completely innocent in this case? Nairaland is not a place where we believe stupid lies

Your foolishness has no remedy. I never blamed anyone only stated the obvious bias. All I said is been confirmed one after the other. In fact, while the initial media report was that he was stabbed to death, physical examination reveals he was shot once in the back and twice in the face, by jihadist militia in military uniform. The same guys that killed two policemen at the community entrance. Till now no official info on which military formation sent them. Only idiots like you believe in one Nigeria. Please travel and see mumuful slowpoke. I have spent over 10 years in core north and survived several jihadist movements.

If you cam afford it in your lifetime, travel to Sokoto, Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, Benue or Borno then mention me after 6 months idiot...
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
JOMAX:

Your foolishness has no remedy. I never blamed anyone only stated the obvious bias. All I said is been confirmed one after the other. In fact, while the initial media report was that he was stabbed to death, physical examination reveals he was shot once in the back and twice in the face, by jihadist militia in military uniform. The same guys that killed two policemen at the community entrance. Till now no official info on which military formation sent them. Only idiots like you believe in one Nigeria. Please travel and see mumuful slowpoke. I have spent over 10 years in core north and survived several jihadist movements.

If you cam afford it in your lifetime, travel to Sokoto, Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, Benue or Borno then mention me after 6 months idiot...

My point is clear, Mr Dondu United: your narrative didn't fly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.