Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars (27600 Views)

Shehu Sani: Buhari Would Have Been On The Streets If Jonathan Piled Up Debts / The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by andrew444(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The story of Musa Usman, the honest Gate man who rejected the offer to own a house but rather prefer a borehole in his community so that his people can have clean portable water should motivate our greedy Senator's to enact this brilliant suggestion....

Take nothing away from the 8th Senate, they've been the best so far BUT we need them to take decisions that would make Nigerians be proud of their country again.

Maximum respect to Andrew Uchendu, kindly LEAD and walk-the-talk.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori

Why God bless James Ibori bro ?

Shebi him go jail and dem say na big thief ,thou nobody is perfect

I will appreciate if you can educate me then I will run my research
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by kaen1317: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Selfish ingrates that are only there for their pockets. As if they care
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by MrSix: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Them go hear?

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by jrusky(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oga selling your cars is not what will solve youth unemployment ok. the fed govt should act like a serious govt and forget all silly propaganda and lies and create jobs.

If you sale your cars bro no one cares.
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by bamasite(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
All these slay Queens!

They have infected the senator with attention seeking, because I know this is nothing more than attention seeking. That is the right thing to do, but they are not sincere
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by Onelaw: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Restructure

Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by fireinmyborns: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Each time I hear statements like this I just wonder what these called politicians have inside their head. Take innoson motors for instance. Government that cares can do alot with that company. Why not empower the company just the same way dangote was empowered. How do I mean. Start by saying all govt cars should be only locally manufactured cars. Then encourage innoson to set up factories in other geopolitical zones to be able to meet up with demands. Also there will authorized mechanics on only those locally manufactured car in every local govt. If this is done. In another 10yrs Nigerians will not prefer imported cars anymore. I dont have time to share others thoughts.
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by Apus: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:

Imagine, And they blame the Youth for YAHOO

Now tell me, who's the real YAHOO YAHOO?
How will YAHOO come to existence, If things was coordinated with sense from the UPPER CHAMBER to the LOWER CHAMBER..

For this country, we die here!!

Them be senior YAHOO men na... But two wrongs don't make a right.

Their own generation have failed us and am afraid we are also loosing it.
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by Britishcoins(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
If you have active mail and willing to learn how to do online marketing hit the link https:///2L3ZW2X
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The story of Musa Usman, the honest Gate man who rejected the offer to own a house but rather prefer a borehole in his community so that his people can have clean portable water should motivate our greedy Senator's to enact this brilliant suggestion....

Take nothing away from the 8th Senate, they've been the best so far BUT we need them to take decisions that would make Nigerians be proud of their country again.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Delta State

Immediately I saw "God bless Ibori", I just knew it was JasonScolari, one of the few standout guys in Nairaland. Agree with everything you said.

2 Shares

Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by JudasNaCarrot: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Benekruku:
Will Wike allow them to!

Poverty is what Wike uses to gather support

The moment poverty level is alleviated, he will lose support.

Mumu did he mention Wike in his comment or is it just your hatred for the man that has made you leave your brain somewhere ni.

Wake up and stop dreaming..... Wike has won and there is nothing your master Lizard of Ubima and the likes of you can do about it.
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by Britishcoins(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
[url][/If you have active mail and willing to learn how to do online marketing hit the link https:///2L3ZW2X
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by dalass(f): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
That's all they know to do...talk talk and the poor will still be on the streets undecided
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by MPESA(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Benekruku:
Will Wike allow them to!

Buhari is the grand patron of poverty, he's the poverty himself.
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by edimahgurl(f): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Its not their fault tho... I'm back nairalanders��
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Benekruku:
Will Wike allow them to!

Please is your brain still working
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by Craigslists: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
One day the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich.

They think it’s by buying bullet proof G Wagons and arresting yahoo boys?

Leave them, Day never break for where dem dey.
Time dey come wey be say dem go all run comot for this country when the insecurity level don reach elastic limit.

Let them keep amassing wealth they can’t finish in their life time at the detriment of the teaming youth.
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by Craigslists: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
undecided

Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by EmmaTisah: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
It has finally dawn on you that vanity pon vanity is all vanity and that the greatest legacy you'd leave is building people...... Ole, if I hear say you sell not even one of your cars..... How hard it's for a rich man to enter.....it be easier for da camel �
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by bluecircle470: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Delta State

Next time you will say the best during your indomie generation
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by tesppidd: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
This man has sense sha.

He has suddenly realised this because he's not coming back to the Senate from June.
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by watchindelta(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Talk with no action is d same as mute .
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by Legendguru: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
hmm
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:
that one na lie !!! how much are your cars
don't be silly, mere 200k can get someone off the street for ever. And most of the fools drive cars worth 90m and above.
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
dalass:
That's all they know to do...talk talk and the poor will still be on the streets undecided
Have you ever seen a country where there is no poor on the street?
Re: Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars by TruthinAction: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Good suggestion. But it should include the 15 million naira they get monthly. They can forfeit at least 13 million and make use of 2 million. Dino Melaye will have to sell up to ten cars. And our big Pastors should do likewise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele / Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.