Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate (15919 Views)

I Was Into Haulage Not Kidnapping: Evans The Alleged Kidnapper / Imo Police Nab Fleeing Inmates Who Engaged In Robbery, Kidnapping [PHOTO] / Hilarious: Dutch Police Arrest Bird For Involvement In Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
I Pray They Rob You Anu.S In Prison.Mumu
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by daddio(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Printerscanner:

We can see their names, we know their tribes. We know their generational inherited trade. If not drugs trafficking, then it's armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking or prostitution.

BUT, HE IS A NIGERIAN, JUST LIKE YOU. HOPE YOU KNOW THAT SIR?

STOP TRIBALISM
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Kenturkey048(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Migrant Criminals at work. From Enugu to Minna then Italy to USA. Very soon they will shout marginalization.
We know they are the cause of xenophobia in South Africa. Must you develop by force ?.
Patriotic man try grow up small..na insult if you don cross 25 years and still dey comment like dis oo..because I know say na them under 23 dey run dis kinda your comments.
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by SjMbula(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Migrant Criminals at work. From Enugu to Minna then Italy to USA. Very soon they will shout marginalization.
We know they are the cause of xenophobia in South Africa. Must you develop by force ?.
hahaha
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by SjMbula(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ndi no refulendum no Biafula, Nnamdi Cownu our plophet and messiah
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by armadeo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bullet to the head joth of them and the bill of the bullets + servicing the guns be collected forcefully from thier families.

We need severe deterrence to crime in this country. Nobody is afraid for the outcome of thier actions.

We need to change
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by celeiyke: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
U can imagine. All in a bid to live large on campus
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by citizen202(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
It's Okay? So choose how to die... hanging or firing squad? grin grin grin grin Lama!

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.
how much do you charge
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Damoche10: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Esseite:
Would serve jail time,
drop out of school,
Called a convict,
tagged a thief and kidnapper,
Your family and colleagues have all seen you hustle,

What did you finally gain?

And he will still go back to crime...
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by doskie(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
elizabethg:
Lol.. baba trying to differentiate his crime..
Any which way you would still be punished na..

If you like xploit comedy videos.. See here - https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos
exactly. Guilty act and guilty mind. The law recognises the two elements of a crime here. He traveled deliberately to carry out a criminal act not withstanding that the crime changed and escalated to a one that attracts a worse punishment. He is guilty of robbery and kidnap. The burden of proof is on him to show that he didn't plan or know about the kidnap
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
citizen202:
how much do you charge

What type of website do you want?
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by citizen202(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nairalandmentor:

What type of website do you want?
two apps actually user and client with a website as an admin all to work together
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
citizen202:
two apps actually user and client with a website as an admin all to work together

I can get it done. Add me on Whatsapp 0 9 0 6 0 4 0 0 0 9 6
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
See wetin d result of following bad friends don put ur hand into.either way weda na kidnappin or armed robbery u do both dey carry heavy sentence.
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by citizen202(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nairalandmentor:

I can get it done. Add me on Whatsapp 0 9 0 6 0 4 0 0 0 9 6
ok
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by sweetjohn(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Printerscanner:

We can see their names, we know their tribes. We know their generational inherited trade. If not drugs trafficking, then it's armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking or prostitution.
In all this things you mention above so you are guilty free from them. Hope you know that agberoism is stealing, yahoo is stealing and a big fraud, banging someone daughter you have not paid bride price on is stealing and punishable by death, two doubled face is stealing and a crime against humanity. I rest my case Mr righteous man
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Ayojohson817: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
It's Okay? So choose how to die... hanging or firing squad? grin grin grin grin Lama!

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.
dat why u have to think b4 u do

(1) (2) (Reply)

“if I Die, Naira Marley Is Responsible For My Death” – Mohbad Cries Out In Pain / The Activities Of Cultists In Oworoshoki: Lagos Resident Raises Alarm Over / I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.