Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest (15816 Views)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Goodday90(m): 7:43am On Apr 22
Shina Abubakar, Osogbo

A traditionalist, Onifade Oyekanmi, has narrated how he collaborated with his friends to kill a 45-year-old Fulani woman, Usman Aminat for money ritual.
Onifade, popularly called Ife, disclosed that he committed the crime along with four other friends at his Iyana Ajia residence in Ibadan, Oyo State on March 13, 2024.
His accomplices include, Oyebode Olalekan, 40, Ifayemi Ojeleke, 32 and Jamiu Lasisi, 40.

He added that he met the deceased at a marabout place and after exchanging pleasantries she offered to take him to another marabout in Ogbomoso in Oyo State.

“The day she took me to Ogbomoso, we were told the marabout had travelled to Kwara State. She later called to inform me she was back and I asked her to come and meet me at my resident in Ibadan.

“She left Apomu to Ibadan and when she came, I and my friends strangled her to death. One of them dismembered her bodies and we used some part of her organs. Her intestine was burnt along with pig and goat’s intestines into powder form.

“We wanted to use her for money ritual but the Muslim cleric that told me about the ritual has not given me the instructions on how to use the powder mixture before we were caught”, he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/how-i-conspired-with-my-friends-to-kill-fulani-woman-for-money-ritual-ifa-priest/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Goodday90(m): 7:43am On Apr 22
I thought they just signed a peace pact,why killing innocent Fulani woman ?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by tunjiajayi: 7:46am On Apr 22
angry
Baastards.
These ones should be killed in a very gruesome manner.
They should be quartered in a public place to disuade others that are nursing the evil of human ritual scarifice. They should be left to rot or dogs etc... eat their remains.
Evil people.

Also as an institutional level effort, the masses need to be informed more on this phenomena. The so called herbalists and marabouts should be arrested and information proden from him, info on counter and evasive measures to safe guard against ritual killing. For instance, we have heard of certain people being rejected by the juju.
What makes the juju reject such?
How can one make oneself to be rejected by the juju?

This is sad, evil and recurrent.
Something needs to be done institutionally and comstitutionally.

cry

13 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Peakdesign23(m): 7:48am On Apr 22
Heartless souls!

10 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by DeeNet1: 7:53am On Apr 22
They definitely are heartless

7 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Gustavowhite(m): 8:00am On Apr 22
embarassed cry

Cc:Seun,Mynd44,fergie001

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Br4life: 8:20am On Apr 22
Another one

2 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by haphizz57(m): 8:24am On Apr 22
Why dey made dem to face back? I dnt understand

11 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by danvon(m): 8:30am On Apr 22
I don't blame them it has become normal for some people in the media to dehumanize and demonize Fulanis...

When Fulanis retaliate it would be 'Fulani Herdsmen taking our land' mantra

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by xpressionx(m): 9:59am On Apr 22
Skullers full for south west now o.

It is disrespectful to human race to kill your fellow human for ritual instead of doubling your hustle

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by McStoic(m): 9:59am On Apr 22
Okay
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by EmeeNaka: 9:59am On Apr 22
What sort of evil is in the heart of people

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Antoeni(m): 10:00am On Apr 22
Can Any Good Thing Come Out From Fulani? The Ritualist Should Have Looked for Bandits, Fulani Killer Herdsmen, Terrorist For The Purpose

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by SoNature(m): 10:00am On Apr 22
The trend of money rituals is increasingly getting worse in the South West

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by NoSmoking: 10:00am On Apr 22
👀
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:00am On Apr 22
Idiot. Ritual kill you there

8 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by victorclean(f): 10:00am On Apr 22
Hardship imposed due corrupt government is giving birth to lots of cruel evil in the society.

Who will deliver Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Lomprico2: 10:00am On Apr 22
I don't know why the police or the reporters like fueling tension with their reportage.

A woman was killed, why specify her tribe? Is it because she was killed by a criminal from another tribe? If am Igbo criminal commits a crime that how they will spell out all his name including maiden name.

Criminals don't care which tribe their victims are.
Police/journalist should stop fueling tribal hate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Goodlady(f): 10:01am On Apr 22
Make dem use dem too for fertilizer. Grind them as manure!
Bloody devils!

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by qualitymart: 10:01am On Apr 22
Stay away from nonsense

The pathway to success is hard work

Learn, learn, learn

All of us will not billionaire but we can make enough to take care of ourselves & families when we work hard

3 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by terrezo2002(m): 10:02am On Apr 22
Wicked world.

1 Timothy 6:9-10

9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.
10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Emu4life(m): 10:03am On Apr 22
Antoeni:
Can Any Good Thing Come Out From Fulani? Its Ok
How stupid can you be?
At your age, you are jumping to book frontpage hence spewing balderdash. You are a disgrace to your people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by jmoore(m): 10:03am On Apr 22
Idiot. This barbaric cultural belief that ritual killing will make you rich is foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Rahkman: 10:05am On Apr 22
I hope una see say na ronu don first break the peace pact anything wey happen from here just know say una cause am angry

9 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Sukkyy2010: 10:05am On Apr 22
Is this how Elon- musk, markzugaberg, Bill Gates and lot more rich people obtain their riches.

The reasoning of a black man is weird, if you want to become wealthy you must be able to provide service inform of solving human problems, the more problems you solve the more rich you become, is as simple as that, stop killing people in the name of attaining wealth.

7 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by delzbaba(m): 10:05am On Apr 22
All this people seff

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by TableLeg(m): 10:07am On Apr 22
Killing human beings for money ritual? The delusion! Lol

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by toujurs: 10:08am On Apr 22
Yoruba people and ritual, are like 5 & 6

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by bewla(m): 10:09am On Apr 22
G
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Solofresh2: 10:09am On Apr 22
This is bad but how many Fulani men killing Yoruba women have been arrested

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini Saga: 32 Years After (full Story Inside) / UNILAG Student Jailed For Defrauding An American Lady / Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.