Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Gain Weight. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Gain Weight. (1082 Views)

How To Use Creatine Blast To Gain Weight / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gain Weight. by amideco(m): 2:33am On Sep 18, 2010
Being thin or underweight like being overweight, is a relative term, being based on the ideal weight for a given height built, and sex. A person can be regarded as moderately underweight if he or she weighs ten per cent below the ideal body weight and markedly so if the weight is twenty per cent below the ideal.
Underweight symptoms

* Fatigue feeling
    * They often feel easily fatigued, have poor physical stamina and low resistance to infection.Thinness due to an inadequate caloric intake

Underweight causes.

Thinness due to an inadequate caloric intake is a serious condition, especially in young people.
Diseases like tuberculosis, respiratory disorders, pneumonia, circulatory diseases like heart disorders, cerebral haemorrhage, nephritis, typhoid fever, and cancer are quite common among them.
Inadequate nutrition or bad eating habits

To get info on how to gain weight and maintain weight,log on to :www.healthtipsforliving..com
Re: How To Gain Weight. by Wayne4uall(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2010
nice post pls @ poster can u decribe or tell me how to get muskmelon, i am intrested in taking it, my number is
Re: How To Gain Weight. by Wayne4uall(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
nice post pls @ poster can u decribe or tell me how to get muskmelon, i am intrested in taking it, my number is

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA Virus In Ilorin Kwara State / Female Personal Fitness Trainer / Need To Induce Miscarriage Safe And Secure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.