Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure (24208 Views)

Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson / President Buhari Appoints Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim As DG, NAPTIP / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by Primusinterpares(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Oblivionsmiles:
I remember the message they sent on behalf of Kazaure when they kept postponing our service. I heard the word assiduously for the first time in that message.

Eventually, when I met the DG in camp, he seemed really cool and humble.

[/i]Your number one giftshop[i]
my nigga... same here bro... seams we served the same year... assiduously was added to my vocabulary from that day... I reap batch A stream 2 Plateau state. where you take serve
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
seanfer:

And how does NYSC DG become a military head?
the word military head might not be proper. I meant head of govt organisations.
And you just shot yourself on the foot by trying to dispute my claim. It's not a claim, its fact. The northerners holds more public offices of the FG more than the south. Especially tjose from core hausa/fulani enclaves like Sokoto, Kano, Zamfara, Katsina, Borno, Kebbi etc
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by seanfer(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
OkikiOluwa1:
the word military head might not be proper. I meant head of govt organisations.
And you just shot yourself on the foot by trying to dispute my claim. It's not a claim, its fact. The northerners holds more public offices of the FG more than the south. Especially tjose from core hausa/fulani enclaves like Sokoto, Kano, Zamfara, Katsina, Borno, Kebbi etc

When the South was the majority heading public offices people like you don’t see anything wrong in it. We can’t move forward until we stop looking at the tribe or region people appointed comes from. Let us start looking for competence and qualifications.
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by vertueptime: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Primusinterpares:
From brigadier general to Major General and you called that demotion?
seanfer

What i ment by demotion, not in rank thou, nysc is the second highest privileged position to corps commander education, Dg nysc controls 100bn in funds for the scheme, he is an executive ranking close to a minister in status, but as a resource person, he only has one office with a secretary,no convoy, no control of funds, dem go give am one new toyata avensis like the rest of the resourse persons,
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by Primusinterpares(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
vertueptime:

seanfer

What i ment by demotion, not in rank thou, nysc is the second highest privileged position to corps commander education, Dg nysc controls 100bn in funds for the scheme, he is an executive ranking close to a minister in status, but as a resource person, he only has one office with a secretary,no convoy, no control of funds, dem go give am one new toyata avensis like the rest of the resourse persons,
true but then just cause uni life is sweet once am a graduate, I don pass that level even if Dem decide to dey give me 100k permonth for up keep am so not going there. nysc dg r for brig.gens... he's awaiting another juicy appointment with bigger portfolio as per maj.gen wen him be
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by vertueptime: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Primusinterpares:
true but then just cause uni life is sweet once am a graduate, I don pass that level even if Dem decide to dey give me 100k permonth for up keep am so not going there. nysc dg r for brig.gens... he's awaiting another juicy appointment with bigger portfolio as per maj.gen wen him be

Resource center, dhq, tradoc is for maj gens to rest ther before they retire,no more use for them,
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by Primusinterpares(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
vertueptime:

Resource center, dhq, tradoc is for maj gens to rest ther before they retire,no more use for them,
don't really know much about Nigeria military portfolio Sha but if that's the case then it's best for him...he az achieved some things already
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by vertueptime: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Primusinterpares:

If dem give u 10m u no go go back do bsc?
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by Oblivionsmiles: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Primusinterpares:
my nigga... same here bro... seams we served the same year... assiduously was added to my vocabulary from that day... I reap batch A stream 2 Plateau state. where you take serve

Borno
Re: Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure by Primusinterpares(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oblivionsmiles:

Borno
like seriously? you go borno state?? you get mind o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) / Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.