Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs (13956 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense / Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by deji17: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
It is realy a sad situation for states like Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom states. Their Governors are just criminals, using all kinds of diversionary tactics and excuses to cover up their ineptitude, mindless looting and total failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by Chimaokigwe: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Codes151:
But they have the highest number of graduates?

Isn’t being a houseboy better than being a coward?
Highest number of what?

The only thing they have highest number in is HIV patients in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by farem: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
superlightning:

keep deceiving yourselves. we are waiting for your keg of gunpowder to EXPLODE.

Meanwhile, see your people

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/27/nine-nigerians-arrested-us-35m-fraud

What is this one saying?
Did you miss your way?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by Basher8583: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mk93:

so what do you call an ssce graduate? don't you know secoundary school is the standard education a Nigerian should attain before being eligible for work or to run for political offices? all over the world highschool graduate are eligible for employment. even those who learn a trade are still eligible for employment. how does the useless out of piont stuff you copied from Wikipedia back your statement that only degree graduate are eligible for employment?
This is where I have problem with people like you. You already hv a predetermined mind. I mentioned education which encompass all types of education. I never mentioned a degree program. Degree prog is also part of education likewise ssce. Please learn to read lazy youth
Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by deji17: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Faces of Unemployment in Nigeria

Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Basher8583:

This is where I have problem with people like you. You already hv a predetermined mind. I mentioned education which encompass all types of education. I never mentioned a degree program. Degree prog is also part of education likewise ssce. Please learn to read lazy youth
you dea use style kowtow come my side.
what about those who learnt a trade ?
and I also want to know the organization or any website in Nigeria that keeps record of ssce graduate who are not willing to seek higher education?
in real functioning countries, data like this are gathered through a survey that sometimes include the use of questioniare but in Nigeria they just sit somewhere and cook up data from tramadol infested brain.

anyone who is willing and physically capableto work but cannot work due to one reason or the other is unemployed.
there are jobs for all as not every job require a certificate

Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by superlightning: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
farem:

What is this one saying? Do you miss your way?
Oga, it is "did you miss your way?"
if you are short of words... leave the thread.
Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by Basher8583: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mk93:

you dea use style kowtow come my side.
what about those who learnt a trade ?
and I also want to know the organization or any website in Nigeria that keeps record of ssce graduate who are not willing to seek higher education?
in real functioning countries, data like this are gathered through a survey that sometimes include the use of questioniare but in Nigeria they just sit somewhere and cook up data from tramadol infested brain.

anyone who is willing and physically capableto work but cannot work due to one reason or the other is unemployed.
there are jobs for all as not every job require a certificate
Still dont get it. Your mind is already fixed.
My emphasis is on education. Since you are familiar with wiki. You should know that Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits.
So i am suprised at your outburst. If you have a skill without a degree then you can be qualified for employment at your skill level.
Like I said earlier. Stop being a lazy youth...Read and reason
Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Basher8583:

Still dont get it. Your mind is already fixed.
My emphasis is on education. Since you are familiar with wiki. You should know that Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits.
So i am suprised at your outburst. If you have a skill without a degree then you can be qualified for employment at your skill level.
Like I said earlier. Stop being a lazy youth...Read and reason
can someone who learnt a trade, ready to work but still no means to work be referred to as unemployed?
if yes, who is taking the stats of those learning one skills or the other in Nigeria?

all over the world unemployed are know as those who are willing to work (with or without an already acquired as one can acquire a skill during the process of working) but can't work due to the unavailability of their desired job.

now look at your first comment

Olodo.. aka lazy youth. Statistic was based on number of graduates. When you are a graduate you are automaticaly in the employment search bucket. Abi why did you go to school in the first place?
So how many graduates do you have from the north compared to the educated south.
SMH.... Common sense is a luxury that even you and Ben Bruce does not have

I am done with you sha
Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by Basher8583: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mk93:

can someone who learnt a trade, ready to work but still no means to work be referred to as unemployed?
if yes, who is taking the stats of those learning one skills or the other in Nigeria?

all over the world unemployed are know as those who are willing to work (with or without an already acquired as one can acquire a skill during the process of working) but can't work due to the unavailability of their desired job.

now look at your first comment

Olodo.. aka lazy youth. Statistic was based on number of graduates. When you are a graduate you are automaticaly in the employment search bucket. Abi why did you go to school in the first place?
So how many graduates do you have from the north compared to the educated south.
SMH.... Common sense is a luxury that even you and Ben Bruce does not have

I am done with you sha

Its nice that you made refetence to that. And for your info that was an instance I gave you. I also belive i explained the definitio. Of employment to you.
Employment is not a birth right.
I wont employ you if you dont have the basic requirements.
You on the other hand should not consider yourself unemployed if you hv not met the minimum criteria for such you dig?
Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by Codes151(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Read it news!! We have the best heath care facilities and all those mentions for hiv are outsiders not Akwa Ibomites! They here for treatment
Chimaokigwe:

Highest number of what?

The only thing they have highest number in is HIV patients in Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
2020 and two steps down , nothing changed .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List / Nigeria Police Officers Honoured In Dubai / Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.