Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) (39279 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by grandstar(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2019
I'm sure they are not flying coach.
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by VulgarLee(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity..
Who chop you?

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by chucsmoore(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2019
suremoney27:
hello
Bros U won all these millions and U re still coming to Naira land looking for who to buy fixed or sure games at 50k or something. Common sense tells me anybody wey win this kind money would not bother to come to nairaland looking for who to sell games at chicken change compare to the money he has won. This idea of give me 20k to win 2million Naira is suspicious, I do not support it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Gforce2019: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity..

A word to console poverty stinking person like you...

You better go and double your hustle
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Heavy bag alert.
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2019
LyfeJennings:
2 guy men. Lol A crook like Shina in National Assembly This country don spoil Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I will never birth my child in this country

you better not
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2019
LeopardX:
Legit or fraud, the day you decide to become rich in Nigeria, you put aside tribal and religious differences and work for the greater good.
The greater good of your pocket of course!

And it's a fact. That goes to a long way to tell you that most the tribal and political warlords here on nairaland are economically frustrated people who are trying to have fun.
Most times if they are not in politics section, they are in travel section, looking for how to leave this country

Lmao cheesy

you are so right

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by livinbygrace: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2019
These are some of the real men of the underworld back then.From crediting to wash wash but today they shouting their names up and down.We keep telling some folks here on social media to hursle anyhow and makes the money .Nobody cares how you make the money either legit or illegal.The most important is to invest the money wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2019
chucsmoore:
Bros U won all these millions and U re still coming to Naira land looking for who to buy fixed or sure games at 50k or something. Common sense tells me anybody wey win this kind money would not bother to come to nairaland looking for who to sell games at chicken change compare to the money he has won. This idea of give me 20k to win 2million Naira is suspicious, I do not support it.

they are all thieves

Nigerians I know will NEVER reveal a good opportunity to make money just like

They, just like other Africans are wicked folks.

if it's not an avenue to exploit or cheat

it will be kept on the low

no mind these thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2019
livinbygrace:
These are some of the real men of the underworld back then.From crediting to wash wash but today they shouting their names up and down.We keep telling some folks here on social media to hursle anyhow and makes the money .Nobody cares how you make the money either legit or illegal.The most important is to invest the money wisely.

you encourage illegal money ?
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2019
graphicsolution:
ones source we know the other we dont Rich afonjas with legit hustling to back it up
what kind of English is this.
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Mk93:

And you will gladly become their side chick if they ever need you to
Na man de behind that moniker.
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2019
I need 4m now
I wan buy benz madly
Just 4m
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
Na man de behind that moniker.
that one no be my problem o. if I see f your profile, you be female and if I see m, you need male. any other thing wen you be na your own headache
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by livinbygrace: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Ugosample:

you encourage illegal money ?

Money is money and almost all your leaders today made it by one shady deals or others.Stop this media trash.You can Take it to the market and confirm whether they will ask you either illegal or legal money.So not how you make money that matters but how you spends it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by xreal: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2019
nabegibeg:

It is an undisclosed location because nobody asked you and your mouth is itching you

grin
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2019
livinbygrace:

Money is money and almost all your leaders today made it by one shady deals or others.Stop this media trash.You can Take it to the market and confirm whether they will ask you either illegal or legal money.So not how you make money that matters but how you spends it.

okay then

suit yourself

but know this....

That saying

""A good name is better than riches" is still applicable, even in today's world (Nigeria)

You don't know the pain/stress of having your name linked with crime/shady deals.
it's not the best

but then, you guys in Nigeria don't care

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Buffalo2(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Law maker (s)elect
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by niyex77(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2019
rainmoredays:
It is well even inside the well
Abi
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by tunes1102: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2019
The two rich men with no source of capital.
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Wittydara: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Ok cool
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2019
graphicsolution:
ones source we know the other we dont Rich afonjas with legit hustling to back it up
Honey, come quick see. A fool ! An interestingly foolish one.

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2019
graphicsolution:

You are doing business and displaying your wealth in stupidity at the same time.
Wen the zombie no see customers now, e go say na village people. verified fool SON, Phd, GCFR
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Ugosample:

okay then

suit yourself

but know this....

That saying

""A good name is better than riches" is still applicable, even in today's world (Nigeria)

You don't know the pain/stress of having your name linked with crime/shady deals.
it's not the best

but then, you guys in Nigeria don't care

That pain/stress is far more bearable and immensely more dignifying than the shame of being emasculated and humiliated by poverty.

The way the system works in Nigeria means that a good name means absolutely nothing. For emphasis, absolutely nothing ... Unless accompanied with money. Not even your own family, not even the church/clergy, not even friends or foes... Nobody would appreciate your so-called good name steeped in poverty. Before your very eyes, they would all bow down to those with less good names, who happen to have loads of money.

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Ugosample(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Hedonini:

That pain/stress is far more bearable and immensely more dignifying than the shame of being emasculated and humiliated by poverty.

The way the system works in Nigeria means that a good name means absolutely nothing. For emphasis, absolutely nothing ... Unless accompanied with money. Not even your own family, not even the church/clergy, not even friends or foes... Nobody would appreciate your so-called good name steeped in poverty. Before your very eyes, they would all bow down to those with less good names, who happen to have loads of money.

wow

Nigeria has sunk that low undecided

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by Koga51: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2019
Two yahoo yahoo Kingpins that have invested well and Now reaping the fruits of their hussle. Not those dumb dread wearing riff raffs that are busy casting themselves up and down when them collect small $1k.
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by mosesjida(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
all d musicians and yahoo boys making noise sorry meet d official Lagos biggest boys
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by overboard(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ugosample:

wow

Nigeria has sunk that low undecided

Oh, it has sunk even lower. More of a lost cause IMHO.
Re: Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) by millionboi2: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
innocential3032:
Money is ghud, you cn do all you wanna do if u garrit
my dear anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment / Temi Otedola Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.