Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment (39261 Views)

Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by TunezBlog: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nollywood actress, INI Edo has announced her return to doing what she loves best. The screendiva had taken a lengthy break after she got appointed as the special adviser on Tourism to Akwa Ibom state Governor.

INI has since then been missing from the movie scenes since her appointment in February 2016. She has however picked up a script for the movie, "Deep Blue Sea".

The movie star was snapped on set looking classy in an armless black tee on a beautiful flower print skirt. She made her comeback announcement on gram to the delight of her ardent fans.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/celeb-instyle-ini-edo-returns-to-movie.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by DrDeji20(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
well. Good for her.
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
sweet......i luv dis lady.....plz hw can i meet her
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by oselydia(f): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2017
beautiful soul, I admire u a lot. after modelling then acting
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Thisboysef(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2017
oselydia:
beautiful soul, I admire u a lot. after modelling then acting

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by youngberry001(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Sharming95:
come to kawo barrack u go see her cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Sharming95:
Behind your TV screen.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by enaruntt: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Ini Edo, my beloved. Miss you sha
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by efilefun(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Take a bus to iyana ipaja just after the flyover you will see buses going straight to her house grin
Sharming95:

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Hades2016(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
And so undecided make we fry beans angry

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by ExpiredNigeria: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
You can't run away from you, something will not just let you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by orijintv(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Politics Money Don Make Am OverFresh .. See Desmond Elliot Too .. All of dem wey enta politics just dy shine
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by ogborex: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
all eyes will be on her grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by damilolammm(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2017
cool
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Jodha(f): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2017
After frolicking about with people's husband's.. Yhu wantu coman do "filming"...

Issorai..

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by OgatheTop: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2017
This girl should just keep quiet.

Bloody cocky prostitute.

Edited...... I thought it was the tramp called Tonto Decay.

Apologies Ini.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Too beautiful.
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by nedu2000(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Deep blue sea,a hollywood movie is an old movie,nollywood directors should try using google before labelling their screenwrite

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Shadbay(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2017
It's my birthday!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2017
She's highly welcome.
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Hades2016:
And so undecided make we fry beans angry
Welcome the Star and stop hating
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2017
happy birthday to you, God bless your new age. age with grace.
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Shadbay:
It's my birthday!
hbd bro

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by Flexherbal(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Ok. Welcome back.
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2017
nedu2000:
Deep blue sea,a hollywood movie is an old movie,nollywood directors should try using google before labelling their screenwrite
Old Title u mean? the content is the crux. Title repetition doesn't really matter

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by drinkgarri: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2017
I love this lady, I don't care if I can have a date with her for a week and then break up, (not breakdown) with her and then move on with my lfe
Re: Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment by surrogatesng: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
welcome back

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / Charly Boy Embarks On "Solo Protest" Alone To The Presidential Villa (pics, Vid) / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.