Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon (779 Views)

FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by DDMoses(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2010
I kept on asking myself why people sell their conscience in the name of money, High chief sold himself to oblivion, he was alive when this man (treasury looter) IBB rubbish our polity, ruined our grate nation, now he is trying to crop his way to power again, having forget that posterity will ask of him all what he has done, now the time has come, but the saddest thing of all is this great ICON who has turn himself to money monger, anchor the campaign organization of IBB,
What a shame to him and his entire family, having forget that Niger-Delta is the next person in power.
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by icare1: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2010
IF DOKPESI IS A SHAME ICON WHAT ARE YOU TO YOUR IMMEDIATE ENVIRON, YOUR FAMILY. AT LEAST HE HAS PROVIDED JOBS FOR SOME NIGERIANS FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS.

IF SOMEONE SUPPORT WHO YOU HATE ,HOW DOES THAT BECOME A SHAME ICON? PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR WAYS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT CHOOSE YOURS.
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2010
i care:

IF DOKPESI IS A SHAME ICON WHAT ARE YOU TO YOUR IMMEDIATE ENVIRON, YOUR FAMILY. AT LEAST HE HAS PROVIDED JOBS FOR SOME NIGERIANS FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS.
IF SOMEONE SUPPORT WHO YOU HATE ,HOW DOES THAT BECOME A SHAME ICON? PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR WAYS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT CHOOSE YOURS.
He employed them into poverty.Am very sure if he had enough money to ppay their salaries, he would not think twice be4 u knew he was not supposed to campaign for ibb.So he is still a shameless man.
Good day cool cool cool
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by icare1: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2010
pay salaries? hmmmm, facts are different from allegations and thoughts are different from truth.
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2010
^^^^ grin

What are you guys saying, that you will miss an opportunity to make money (clean or dirty) just because you don't like IBB? be serious man!
I will sell 5 years of my life for 50 million Naira pronto without a second thought. get serious guys grin
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by DDMoses(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
@I-CARE, i doubted your integrity and your IQ, little wonder nothing good can from you, since you have lost your conscience in the name of Money, where were you when IBB ruined our polity, the ever free and fair election, was he(IBB) that sprouted the damaging of AIT company then when we all started donating money for his restoration, well as one post have already said, he has lost his integrity and vouch for money
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by youngmonie: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2010
whta al dis naivity bout Nigerianss, so becasue some is another persons campaign cordinator it has become a shammee, its high time nigerians move on nd stop all dis crazy atittude, hes supporting IBB s wht
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by oge4real(f): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
It is called democracy, freedom to do as you wish.
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by PhysicsQED(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
What is a "High" Chief? High Chief of what? He's just a regular everyday street corner/ market "chief," one of many that are in excess in Nigeria.
Re: High Chief Aleogo Depkesi Is A Shame Icon by grafikdon: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2010
We have to embrace democracy, warts and all. You can't pick and choose the components of democracy to embrace and discard. That's not how it works people.

(1) (Reply)

Police DPO R.a.pes An "about-to-wed Lady" To Death / 18 Companies To Take Over Phcn Next Year -jonathan’s Aide / Nigerian Held For Duping Woman Of Rs.6.5 Lakh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.