Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (31607 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello's Looting Of Kogi State In 38 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by jrusky(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2019
Another election tactics. Pls is it now that this guy know he has goofed? I bet it if kogi people mistakenly fall this prank and bite for him again the workers will never get a penny till he finish from office and nothing can anyone do.

But the funniest thing apc as people will never learn because to reason independently is very difficult for them so it's sure this Yeye Bello will still bruise their heads again and again.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by omoteacher(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

You goofed in your first tenure, and you know that. A failure will always be a failure. It's left for Kogi people if they can accept to be scammed again by your useless campaign.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Freshbaba95(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
Our politicians tend to be very friendly when election is around the corner.

This idiot called Bello once told Ekiti people that, he will pay all outstanding salaries of the past administration during fayemi,s campaign last year. It is so shocking..
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by emaopel: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Because of this dullard, Buhari tagged youths as Lazy youths....very fool man...disgrace to youths generation
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2019
lordkush:
everybody in Apc is like him

including you saarki

stop your hypocrisy
PDP are saints grin
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by onatisi(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
Our politicians tend to be very friendly when election is around the corner.
dont mind people, these politicians know how to work on the brains of nigerians , the next thing he will do now will be to be mentioning the name of God and be telling people how God has spoken to him to do this and that , then he will start visiting churches and mosques and be mingling with them , once he does all that you will be amazed at the high number of votes he will get at the polls .
it is the masses that needs to wake up and see that they are just instruments in the hands of these politicians

1 Like

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by skuribeebo: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Barney11:

How can a teacher teach 5 subjects? For how much and what impact will the students get? Wicked peanut paying backyard school... Tuehhh
leave am , oloriburuku employer.

1 Like

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Kennydoc(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2019
But Ngeneukwenu said it was all propaganda, and Bello wasn't owing 38 months salary. Ngene, come and hide ur face in shame.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2019
onatisi:

dont mind people, these politicians know how to work on the brains of nigerians , the next thing he will do now will be to be mentioning the name of God and be telling people how God has spoken to him to do this and that , then he will start visiting churches and mosques and be mingling with them , once he does all that you will be amazed at the high number of votes he will get at the polls .
it is the masses that needs to wake up and see that they are just instruments in the hands of these politicians
It won't work in Kogi. The only problem in this dispensation is INEC.

1 Like

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by nonxo007(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2019
MXxrep:
Okorocha has been paying half salary for the past several years and have not paid pensioners since he assumed office in 2011. So there is no difference between Bello and Okorocha
Lol, half bread is better than nothing o
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2019
i pray so , because we have seen worse politicians and leaders who keep winning despite their below average performance
EMMAACHILE:

It won't work in Kogi. The only problem in this dispensation is INEC.

1 Like

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by 5oyad: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Inspire of all the propaganda- The workers in Kogi know the truth. They quickly revolted when Onoja wanted to tell his usual lie of blaming the past administration for unpaid salaries. All Kogi workers and pensioners know that they have never had it as good as they had it during the wada tenure. Yet Bello and his chief of staff cannot stop lying. They collected the 50 billion bailout that buhari hypocritically refused to give wada and squandered it on frivolous things. Kogi future is doomed. The amount of damage that has been done to that state cannot be salvaged

1 Like

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by TempleHouse: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2019
It seems I am looking at Admission of Guilt by a serving Governor for the first term in Nigeria.
I won't be surprised if Gov Bello disown this Chief of Staff within 24 hrs.
Gov.Bello juvenile picture as a Boxer actually damaged his profile to be honest.
But the good news is that the opposition has a great opportunity to occupy the government house if they can remind the people of this confession.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by gentlejohn(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Home tutors are needed for the following subjects.You should be able to teach at least five of the listed subjects:
Art
French
Geography
History
Music
Science
Yoruba

WhatsApp if interested.0816090348

Can you poster teach both Art and music not to talk of Science? Have baked and unprofessional approach to teaching and the process of Education as a whole. I pity the recipient of this concocted learning.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by thebiggestgists(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2019
MisterGrace:
See his big nose like honourable kolanut.

How can someone be ugly and wicked at the same time.

Stup!d a55 cultist.

Id!ot!
You have not heard of oshomonkey abi

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by tribalistseun: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2019
MXxrep:
Okorocha has been paying half salary for the past several years and have not paid pensioners since he assumed office in 2011. So there is no difference between Bello and Okorocha
and where is he today? In few weeks time the mention of Rochas in the southeast will be a taboo
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by mathinips(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Equiano:
What's the Labour minister saying about this huge debt by kogi government? How do these workers survive? Do kogi state receive her monthly federal allocation(s)? This is sheer wickedness in its epitome!

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Chuksmonika(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2019
These governors are evil and heartless,upon all the allocations they collect from abuja every month,paris club refund and IGR,they cant pay workers and pensioners,how heartless can you guys be?
Yaya bello is no different from Okezie ikpeazu of abia state,that one is owning more in abia state,the worst governor in abia so far,Orji Uzor kanu and T.A Orji didnt do well,but them beta pass this present one,this one wicked pass.

But God will never allow them to go free after suffering people!!
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by eyinjuege: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2019
But how can the government owe their staff for so long? I'm sure their own exorbitant salaries are flowing in pari passu steadily with no interference.
If not wickedness and witchcraft...
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by tunjibadosnen: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
April 26, 2019

*Media Statement* *_(For immediate releases)_*

*_SUBJECT:_* *Dapo Abiodun assures TASCE of immediate attention*

The Ogun State Governor-elect, Prince Dapo Abiodun has assured the management, staff and students of Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE), Omu-Ijebu, of immediate attention once his government is inaugurated on May 29, 2019.

Abiodun gave this assurance on Friday, when he granted audience at his Iperu Remo residence to the Coalition of Tai Solarin College Of Education Staff (COTAS), led by their Chairman, Comrade Daniel Aborisade.

The visit was to felicitate with the Governor-elect on the recent victory recorded at the poll, and more importantly, to air their views on some critical issues affecting the staff students, and the overall survival of Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE), an institution named after a foremost Nigerian educator and author, Augustus Taiwo "Tai" Solarin.

Issues raised during the interaction, ranged from non-payment of salaries and arrears, non-payment of pension, non-remittance of cooperative deduction, absence of governing council, among others.

To have a deeper understanding of their challenges, the delegation requested that a visitation panel should be constituted to look into the affairs of the institution.

Abiodun assured them that all the challenges currently facing TASCE will be given immediate and proper attention by the incoming administration, with a promise to personally visit the institution upon his assumption of office.

The Statemen concluded.

_E-signed_
*Rt Hon Remmy Hazzan,* *_FCIArb_*
Spokesperson for
*Prince Dapo Abiodun,* *_MFR_*
*Ogun State Gov-Elect*
remmyhazzan@gmail.com
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by PrincessB1(f): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
Yes, you goofed and over goofed.

Mtchew undecided
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
and you believe this thrash.
Why won't anyone believe it, he publicly admit to that inhuman offence.

I've been following you and I've observed one peculiar thing about you, you support any evil coming from the APC government.

Retract and remember that Jesus loves sinners like you.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by liver123(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Useless and stupid Governor, Who do you want to deceive. You are a failure and you will remain a failure. Get your dirty ass set to leave that office because we can never be deceived by all this rubbish you are saying.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by vanjos: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2019
........... Where is the money they have been collecting.?

In a very good political environment, Bello and Onoja are pollutants......... they are ugly elements with black minds.

They will cry blood ..........
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by liver123(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Useless and stupid governor, Who do you want to deceive with all this trash. You are a failure and you will remain a failure. Please get your dirty ass set to leave that office because we cannot be deceived by all rubbish.
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by DaRuud(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2019
God please give Kogi state Governor Adewunmmi Ambode and Give Lagos State Yahaya Bello ,

I knee down dey beg

ObserversTimes:
The Observers Times - Lokoja

Source

Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by biztip: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2019
same mindset wit buhari. no ideas on what governance is
Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2019
comtem2011:
Funny enough, many will still fall for their cheap scam. When they start distributing 1kg of rice with one sachet tomato paste and 50 naira power oil.
38 months shocked shocked shocked people are hungry men!!!

Collecting it doesn't mean that they fell for the cheap scam!

They should just prevent this mistake of a governor by guarding their vote jealously!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.