Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. (13365 Views)

More JAMB 2018 Results To Be Released, See Release Date / JAMB 2018 UTME: More Results To Be Released 19th March / More 2018 JAMB Results To Be Released 19th March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Johnbullirabor7(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
During our days, it took Jamb 4 months to release results. It's even better now
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by seunmohmoh(f): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

Good luck to all of you that really prepare for the exam but for those who is looking for short cuts, may you meet your water loo
Your prayer dey somehow bro.
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by domesifa(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
So getting result via SMS is now easier than walking into a business center to print it out?
What of candidates who have since lost the SIM?
What of candidates who have free access to computers and printers?
What's this man's problem with business centres?

2 Likes

Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by arootech: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is so unusual with jamb. last years condidate results was release within 48 hours.. whats happening dis time ?.. How long will it take a competent organization to scrutinize results..?..pls release this result and let us know our faith.. We are tired of waithing...
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by HardEvidence: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Wetin you use enter?

Na through Diploma I take enter school ooo!!!
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by HardEvidence: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
jojothaiv:

Hard Evidence, you say...

Na Pre-degree/Diploma I take enter school. I no use JAMB enter, upon how many years the thing keep me for house... undecided
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by Harlex(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
moderatedguy:
The truth is that Jamb database crashed

that's just it
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by OLUWABIG(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
domesifa:
So getting result via SMS is now easier than walking into a business center to print it out?
What of candidates who have since lost the SIM?
What of candidates who have free access to computers and printers?
What's this man's problem with business centres?

Abio jamb no dey reason wella
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
That's the best, it will safe time of going to cyber cafe to check result.
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by greatermeme: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Your prayer dey somehow bro.
Imagine the idiot!
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by ProudBoy: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This Joint Admission and Matriculation Board is gradually becoming an incompetent and useless body just like INEC.

How long will it take to scrutinize and address all forms of examination malpractice?

Mtchewww!

You know! It is quite easy to sit down somewhere and accuse an organisatio of incompetency. There are challenges and JAMB gave cogent reasons for the delay. Instead of encouraging them, you are here blabbing. It shows clearly that you have never worked in a challenging environment.
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by tidalstorm(m): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2019
I do not trust Jamb again,
I remember the mass failure for those writing the paper and pen exams when Jamb wanted to switch to CBT
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by OneKinGuy(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2019
HardEvidence:

Na through Diploma I take enter school ooo!!!
How does it works abeg?
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by seunmohmoh(f): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Imagine the idiot!
grin grin
Re: Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. by jojothaiv(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
HardEvidence:

Na Pre-degree/Diploma I take enter school. I no use JAMB enter, upon how many years the thing keep me for house... undecided
Case closed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDA Matriculates 441 Cadets For 75th Regular Course / Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? / ASUU Strike Latest Development, Imsu To Resume Next Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.