Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? (41351 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bed Room Flat? / Can 3million Naira Build A 2bedroom Storey Building In Ikorodu / Various 2&3 Bed Room Flat To Let For 1year Option In Ago Okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Apollonio: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Jarus,

Please what size of plot is your project on.?

I have a similar concept in mind,but I only have a 648(square meter)-sized plot.

Cheers.
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Jarus(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2010
2 1/4 plots
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by tony13: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2010
Jarus:

2 1/4 plots
please i love commitment what kind of foundation is this ,this filling clay how much is a big tipper.
thanks
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Tobbey(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2010
my guy, thas the amount of a new plot of land in ma area
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by okgerald(m): 12:57am On Oct 30, 2010
Please is ajob card really necessary when constructing a building? and how much does it cost?
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Holatunjiii(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
Yes, it can. Call me on 08062552955 for more details. I have analysed it, and would give you the quantity to use. It is possible.
God Grace Properties
Holatunjiii
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by alicianna(f): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
yemi313:

[b]Thats a low budget and it wont get very far,
This cost 2.5 and notice that everything is so moderate and no-flash. Almost an "F" quality home.

Its a project I dont like attributing with my company, but well, it was built for a colleague.

And a home it is, simple, yet you should note that some vital things are lacking, such as:

1. if a structure like this was to be ever built in a low-terrain where water could easily seep into the building, or water lodged area, the owner would be in loads of trouble. good thing is, this particular one is built on a hilly land, very high and free from this kind of kasala. I hope your plot is a highland.

2. Fencing your plot is very essential. Its security. Its exclusivity. Its keeping trouble away. Its privacy. Its cool!

3. And using a slate for your roof makes it easier for thieves to burgle you. They cant do that with an aluminum which is impossible to pop or uncoil.
And hey, did you notice theres no security on the entire property like buglary proof or net or welded railing infront of the door.

So, its not just about "saving cost" but also saving yourself from further contigencies. It takes a good thinker to screw with properties that are poorly planned, developed, and built. A property like this is in the open and could be easily sold to someone else by those daredevil omo-oniles or insane agents and 419 dudes.

Though I understand time is crazy, sometimes, the risk is worth it. If I have a property like this, I would happily jump in, not with the poo my landlord is putting me thru with yearly increment of rent.
Go for it brother. God be with you!!!!

Want to buy a secure, safe and stress-free land, or build on it,
Visit or Call us: www.aasog.com: 08036685576
[/b]

How many bedrooms
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by castrogee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
yes
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by segzicres(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
i will but yi assure you that you won't live in the house, maybe ur grandmother and older ppl uin ur famikly. fpr a tight finished house just get ur 3.8 ready. basic and if ur taste's high get lyk 5m.

1 Like

Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by invisible3(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
E go hard o!
But if its a flat land, dry and stony, no fence, then you can give it a try;
100 bags of cement @ 160k
6 trips of sharp sand @ 36k
2 trips of plastering sand @14k
3 trips of gravel @ 45k
2000pcs of 6" blocks @ 200k (you could also mould, it will be cheaper)
50k for rods
180k for wood (including roofing wood)
12 bundles of zink @ 108k
15k for nails, etc.
40k for asbestors ceiling board
70k for carpentry labour (including roofing)
200k for all mason works
70k for windows (aluminium, black, plain, 3.5mm glass)
50k for wooden doors, keys and hinges/fixing labour
35k for metal protectors for windows
40 k for wiring labour and materials (surface wiring)
50k for suckaway pit, digging and works
30k for toilet accessories, no tiles please
foundation digging/blinding labour @ 30k

Total of 1,425,000.00 despite all efforts to manage, as stated earlier, e go hard.
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by hasyak(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^^^^^ +8
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by DisGuy: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2010
subscribing

the young shall grow
grin

yem,

the house in your Pic looks very decent the 'security' aspect can be sorted once the owner gets enough money for a fence, i don't think burglary proof is that important; it's crude- Good fence with decent security system is good enough

seems all rooms en-suite is the new fad
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2010
oisehumen, In Edo state u build a house for 1.3m! haa! How did u do it? were u d builder, digger,sand packer(i know u can't buy sand from that money),carpenter,borehole digger,plasterer,painter,electrician,plumber,window fixer etc for the house.
how much did u use to buy the following
WC
plumbing materials
electrical cables
cement (min 1400 per bag)
woods for roofing
rods for lintel
asbestors for roofing
glasses for windows
ceiling board
paints
dig borehole (optional)
sand
blocks (or sand for moulding) etc

i am from Edo state and i know how much things cost in Nigeria.

@poster, sorry it will not be enough. Things are not that cheap in Imo state if it has been along time u visit. The only thing u can get cheaper maybe labour and transportation. others will almost be thesame price.

1 Like

Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2010
@invincible, u tried alot but u forgot contingencies like transportation,plumbing materials i don't 30k will be enough for toilet accessories unless bend down and pooh toilet
I will give u a B for that estimate.
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Fiver: 5:36am On Jan 19, 2011
interesting
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by bigfatng01: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
miniflat to rent ebute metta 150k x 3 yrs call 080-2368- 2532
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by SOLARMAN: 3:36pm On May 17, 2011
@invisible,, I have 1.5million to spend on a mini flat that include one sitting room,one bedroom,one kitchen and one toilet.pls will the money be enough to take care of all the plumbing and everything that has got to do with water ruuning right inside the flat.pls I am counting on ur wealth of experience.NOte,I have a land already.Comments and advice are welcome from nairlanders.cheers
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by samclet(m): 12:24am On May 18, 2011
My dear, 1.3m or no 1.3m, I advice u Start something with ur Money if u have it cash with u and see where it gets u to. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by hasyak(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2011
SOLARMAN:

@invisible,, I have 1.5million to spend on a mini flat that include one sitting room,one bedroom,one kitchen and one toilet.pls will the money be enough to take care of all the plumbing and everything that has got to do with water ruuning right inside the flat.pls I am counting on your wealth of experience.NOte,I have a land already.Comments and advice are welcome from nairlanders.cheers

with 1.5m it will go a long way in building the house you have in mind. what you need to do now is budget 1m for materials and the remaining .5 for labour and other expenses.

get estimate for the following items and buy the qtty estimated within the 1m budget, buy other on need basis.

cement
granite
rod
sand
wood

go ahead and start, before you finish another 1.5m will come for finishing. be positive!
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Jarus(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hello peeps,
I'm now in roofing and plastring stage of my ongoing project, to Allah be the glory. I have spent 2.2m to this stage.

Please who has an idea on how much it will cost to do the roofing? From planks to roofing sheets to every other costs associated with roofing. I plan to use a moderate but beautiful roofing sheets.

Also, how much will plaster the house?

I sent 1.3m to my project supervisor yesterday and I have to have an idea on what the money can do, to compare with what he will tell me.

NB: I am focusing now on the 3-bedroom main building and abandoned the BQ temporarily(which are both at same stage now).
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Jarus(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2011
Pic

Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Jarus(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
Pic2

Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Jarus(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
2.2m took it to that stage(both main building and BQ). That's the main bulding. The BQ remains at the stage it was in picture on page 1.
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Reference(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
invisible!!:

E go hard o!
But if its a flat land, dry and stony, no fence, then you can give it a try;
100 bags of cement @ 160k
6 trips of sharp sand @ 36k
2 trips of plastering sand @14k
3 trips of gravel @ 45k
2000pcs of 6" blocks @ 200k (you could also mould, it will be cheaper)
50k for rods
180k for wood (including roofing wood)
12 bundles of zink @ 108k
15k for nails, etc.
40k for asbestors ceiling board
70k for carpentry labour (including roofing)
200k for all mason works
70k for windows (aluminium, black, plain, 3.5mm glass)
50k for wooden doors, keys and hinges/fixing labour
35k for metal protectors for windows
40 k for wiring labour and materials (surface wiring)
50k for suckaway pit, digging and works
30k for toilet accessories, no tiles please
foundation digging/blinding labour @ 30k

Total of 1,425,000.00 despite all efforts to manage, as stated earlier, e go hard.

grin grin grin Really. Na igloo you wan build
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Fiver: 4:08am On Jul 06, 2011
good work jarus

how is real estate in that state?
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by thosedays: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2011
Nice job Jarus
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by cinzo: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2011
@OP, 1.3M CANNOT BUILD YOU A 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW, IT CAN START IT AND YOU CAN KEEP DROPPING WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN IT FROM TIME TO TIME. AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL HAVE A HOUSE.

STARTING OFF IS WHERE THE CHALLENGE IS.

2 Likes

Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Fiver: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2011
How much is Land in Abeokuta, Ondo, Ilorin and Oyo selling for?

1-2 plots
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Godalone(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Jarus
Nice job, please can you send me the floor plan of your 3 bedroom flat? my email is jgodalone@yahoo.com
Tx
Re: Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Jarus(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
I dont have the soft copy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) / Tenants To Pay 6% Stamp Duty - FIRS Tells Landlords & Property Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.