Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings (1607 Views)

Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings by sleepking(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2019
No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away.
Terry Pratchett
Re: Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings by sleepking(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2019
Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation. Rumi
talk about long distance relationship
Re: Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings by sleepking(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2019
Bobby Knight “The key is not the will to win… everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings by Sunnick(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
A good story has to turn bad, for it to get better - - storm boy
Re: Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings by PinkNature(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2023
sleepking:
If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name. – Kendrick Lamar
I do not understand this quote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Could Speak To Your Younger Self, What Would You Say To Him Or Her? / Which Is More Important:staying Married Or Getting Married? / Woman Loses Medical Doctor Husband, 3 Kids To Ibadan Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.