Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F (3742 Views)

FG Hikes Vehicle Number Plate, Driving Licence Rates By 50% / How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? / How To Obtain Or Renew Driver's License Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by solidplug: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2019
https://www.drivinglicenseforsaleonline.com/ We produce 100% Real Driver’s License. we register all the information into the database system and if the driver’s license is checked using a data reading machine, all your information will show up in the system and you shall legally use the document. We also produce Fake driver’s license. But none of the information on the document will be registered in the database system. So the document will be Fake. But all the secret features of the driver’s license will be duplicated and imprinted on the Fake copy. So we always advise our clients to let us produce them the Real documents if they legally want to use the document. https://www.drivinglicenseforsaleonline.com/ we produce Driving License world wide such as USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, FRANCE, IRELAND, DUBAI, GERMANY, ITALY, SPAIN etc. Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence For Sale | Driver's License For Sale | Buy Driving Licence Uk. Visit Our website https://www.drivinglicenseforsaleonline.com/ or WhatsApp us at +1434-381-0374 or +447740-909794

Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by timifakay(m): 5:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Ekwensu romasie

7 Likes

Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2019
solidplug:
https://www.drivinglicenseforsaleonline.com/ We produce 100% Real Driver’s License. we register all the information into the database system and if the driver’s license is checked using a data reading machine, all your information will show up in the system and you shall legally use the document. We also produce Fake driver’s license. But none of the information on the document will be registered in the database system. So the document will be Fake. But all the secret features of the driver’s license will be duplicated and imprinted on the Fake copy. So we always advise our clients to let us produce them the Real documents if they legally want to use the document. https://www.drivinglicenseforsaleonline.com/ we produce Driving License world wide such as USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, FRANCE, IRELAND, DUBAI, GERMANY, ITALY, SPAIN etc. Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence For Sale | Driver's License For Sale | Buy Driving Licence Uk. Visit Our website https://www.drivinglicenseforsaleonline.com/ or WhatsApp us at +1434-381-0374 or +447740-909794

Pattybf you Sabi this one?

2 Likes

Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by pattybf(f): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Fake driver license? No sir, I no sabi!

I only know Nigerian national driver license and international driver license ( original ones o)!

2 Likes

Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by diportivo: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2019
solidplug:

how much?
Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by jrusky(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Sorry you mean you sale driving licence? I'm hearing this for the first time.

I think the house need to ask you more question on how did you came about this.

Pls I don't seems to understand this.
Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by dannybrasky(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yet another one! Confidently advertising fake license on nairaland grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by JAYUK(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day @ op,you will have re phrase the topic,so it will not be misunderstood,though people do not care anymore whatever any thinks.
Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by oyekanwahab(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Must time people buy them for yahoo, (for there fake identity)

I know of one forum which am part of where they sell this and other stuff i.e international passport, it advertised to verify stealth account like paypal and Co
Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't understand, u sell fake license and u have the effrontery, the audacity, the magnanimity...... to advertise it on NL....

This place be like online beer parlour for ur eye?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by drakeskull(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
I don't understand, u sell fake license and u have the effrontery, the audacity, the magnanimity...... to advertise it on NL....

This place be like online beer parlour for ur eye?

Lol, check his posts grin . Dude is running his own dark net on NL, a new Silk Road. Baba go soon start to de sell weed sef

2 Likes

Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by CityNGR: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
laffed sotey tears comot my eyes..... real new silk road...

drakeskull:

Lol, check his posts grin . Dude is running his own dark net on NL, a new Silk Road. Baba go soon start to de sell weed sef
Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:25am On Apr 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

then you cry foul when the world keep on judging nigerians

anyway all the countries you mentioned, police or authorities dont just take the licence at face value, they check your details against a data base from licence issuing department

then

its obvious the licence would be fake

and

1 you would be charged with fraud of fake licence

2 plus whatever reason the police would have stopped you for
Re: Driving License For Sale Online | Buy Driving License Online | Driving Licence F by Tenzilla: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Boreand:
Do you really think it is worth it? I mean, isn’t it safer if you get your driving license and then be free to ride your car and be sure that you will not be stopped by the police and get a big fine or even going to jail for some time? For example, I am kind of afraid of such things. Playing with the law is never a good option. Sure thing, you can say that rules are made to broke them, but I don’t think that is suitable here. And also, if you will even be able to buy a fake license, do you really thing that no one will find out? Come on, just read this fake driving licence and you will see that things are not just black and white here.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

(1) (Reply)

Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos / I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang / Toyota Ascent Or Toyota Matrix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.