Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million (53779 Views)

Flutterwave Triples Valuation To Over $3 Billion In A Year, Raises $250 Million / Photos Of $250 Million General Electric Industrial facility At Calabar / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by olawonder(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
I tried to calculate that amount into Naira... my calculator exploded danudanu angry
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by plaetton: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
BlacSmit:
Only a fool would buy any property not related to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria for above $10million at the moment.
You can say that again.
That same structure would not be worth $250m in Manhattan or London, talkless of being located in the cesspool of filth in a generator economy.

6 Likes

Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by zoedew: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Very ugly looking building. Bland inside. Tasteless. Colourless. Four Points across the road better and more attractive!
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by ostopsmich(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oma307:

everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion
And I'm also sure he will prefer having Kemi olunloyo to having Fani Kayode
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by ostopsmich(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
I laugh when people are saying a male child is better than a female child.
I'd rather have a Kemi Adeosun than a Dino Melaye.
Same way you will prefer having Kemi olunloyo to having Fani Kayode
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by ghuzy01: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I have stayed there for your Info when it was even new and I have thrown a birthday there join and I have done business with Eitsalat in the other building there .. Forget all that MDF facia let me teach you have to value a property, building that entire property didnt cost more 40 million dollars , then factor in the huge liability the unprofitable property is own it's owners as late maintenance, power generation and cost of service and I will tell the value of the place is about 15 million dollars
Are you idris Ajimobi?
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by zoedew: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hedonini:

You surely missed all your maths classes.

Some who practically slept in there woke up with an “F”!
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by kenex4ever(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
you prefer a certificate forger to a distinguished senator. Your headache
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by globemoney: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
MarianaTrench:

I seriously doubt if you ever been in the hotel before?
The hotel is not worth even 50 million dollars. It’s not a 5 star hotel to start with

1 Like

Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by VULCAN(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
So he woke up and started calling himself Senator abi?

Or wasn't he a governor for 8 yrs?

That you have the guts to tell us that Tinubu was a Billionaire before he became a governor is nothing short of demonic

BuhariAdvocate:
When your pastor tell you God bless you tell him you reject the prayer. In the case of Tinubu wealth God have always be with him. Bola is a taxi driver on the street of Chicago and his adopted mother iyaloja of Lagos called him home to established his own business with little he make in usa. Do you know what it mean to be Iya loja of Lagos the position his daughter occupied now. The woman took bola round the Lagos exposed many business strategies to him, that is where bola start making his money .
Bola helped many people he humble himself and mingle with common people.No wonder some people can die for him.[b]bola not hold any federal appointment or elected as a
president or vice president. [/b]Bola make his money legally way no wonder efcc couldn't convicted him despite the humiliation from former president olusegun Obasanjo. Tinubu is a good example that youth should emulate.
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by pejuakinab: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Make I go do business with Tinubu ..Oriental becoming His Grace Hotel soon
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
jayson87:
I'd rather be a honest loud mouth than a pretentious thief and certificate forger. How about that

Both personalities can only be judged by the ethical, moral & intellectual capacity of the tribe they represent. Kemi Adeosun remains a valuable representative and an epitome of success to us.

You are very frustrated because of her level of ingenuity and strength of courage to steer the finance ministry of a nation with population in excess of 200 million at a period of worst recession when oil sold less than $40. Your sister sold Nigeria to you her kinsmen who looted Nigeria dry .

Dino, Fayose & FFK are not your kinsmen. We have our yardstick of judgement. Drug baron, ritualist, Yahoo Yahoo & empty noise makers ( chest beaters) may be celebrated in your region. That is not in our characters.

She forged NYSC Certificate of exemption but your sister never had one when she occupied the same position. To occupy that position she does not need that certificate in her circumstance.
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by sirchikero: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
its in preparation for 2023 presidential race
kunleweb:

Seriously? Has radio continental been sold off?
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
With all those items, the hotel will be expensive.
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by CioAngels(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
sirchikero:

Source: http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=29651
Interested buyers should think and ask questions, remember there is a call for all past and present leaders are to.......what is that word that cutup Mr Onnoghen over his properties? Hey, if buyer does not ask questions, he or she may lose their money too ooo. Abi, where then get such money? Jagaban is a smart man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by Ugosample(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

this cracked me up :
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by grandstar(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So Tinubu is trying to stay above water grin grin grin grin

This is just one of his many properties. Just like a pinch of salt

Na Tinubu go still buy am through the back doors! He knows that all eyes are on him

He has set his futuristic Presidential ambition into motion!!!

The question on everybody's lip is how was he able to afford all these properties

If you know about his business(es) please be sure to mention the place and the years of existence!!!

He doesn't own Oriental hotel. It should be obvious to all that it's owned by Orientals, this time Chinese.

It is rumoured that Tinubu was given a token stake in the hotel probably facilitation purposes as he was governor when it was built. The siting of the hotel at that location would have needed some long leg

The sale of the hotel is bad omen for Nigeria. It maybe a testament to the bad state of the economy. Even the Intercontinental is for sale.

1 Like

Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by Blackicegold(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tinubu can never be poor.
Check it.
He is a pensioner receiving millions of naira every month after looting Lagos state as governor for 8 years.
He and his family are entitle to free medical at Lagos state expenses.
He has companies who get contract running into billions of naira from Lagos state government.e.g,alpha beta,hitec,lcc,etc.
He has radio and TV stations.
He has hotels at high brow areas of Lagos.Apart from oriental hotel,he has other hotels at gra,ikeja.
He has godchildren in lagos, southwest and federal politics who are senators,reps,commissioners, and ,ministers who give returns.
His wife and children are senators.
His eldest daughter is Omo nile,chairlady,in the entire market of Lagos.
This is a man who fought military dictatorship who now turns out to be a civilian dictator by using thugs to snatch ballot boxes and intimidate voters during elections so that his continue milking of the wealth of the people will sustain.[/quote]

The definition of JAGABAN grin
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by northvietnam(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2019
BlacSmit:
Only a fool would buy any property not related to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria for above $10million at the moment.

Plus Aviation....
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by jayson87: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2019
babaolofin:

Both personalities can only be judged by the ethical, moral & intellectual capacity of the tribe they represent. Kemi Adeosun remains a valuable representative and an epitome of success to us.

You are very frustrated because of her level of ingenuity and strength of courage to steer the finance ministry of a nation with population in excess of 200 million at a period of worst recession when oil sold less than $40. Your sister sold Nigeria to you her kinsmen who looted Nigeria dry .

Dino, Fayose & FFK are not your kinsmen. We have our yardstick of judgement. Drug baron, ritualist, Yahoo Yahoo & empty noise makers ( chest beaters) may be celebrated in your region. That is not in our characters.

She forged NYSC Certificate of exemption but your sister never had one when she occupied the same position. To occupy that position she does not need that certificate in her circumstance.
Thank you for coming in defense of your thief and certificate forger! who can never get any employment with any known and credible organisation anywhere in the world. FYI, yorubas have this low self esteem, they will rather paint Tinubu saint, who robs their destiny blind and castigate a dino who progressively canvasses for the plight of the masses. Dino i say is more responsible than Kemi. You can take that to any bank. Kemi who is a notorious certificate forger is in your character! Tinubu a serial thief and wanted fugitive drug peddler is in your character how shameless! How redundant
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Any politician or person that purchase it has given EFCC an invitation letter
Re: Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million by Ekaka1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
When your pastor tell you God bless you tell him you reject the prayer. In the case of Tinubu wealth God have always be with him. Bola is a taxi driver on the street of Chicago and his adopted mother iyaloja of Lagos called him home to established his own business with little he make in usa. Do you know what it mean to be Iya loja of Lagos the position his daughter occupied now. The woman took bola round the Lagos exposed many business strategies to him, that is where bola start making his money .
Bola helped many people he humble himself and mingle with common people.No wonder some people can die for him.bola not hold any federal appointment or elected as a
president or vice president. Bola make his money legally way no wonder efcc couldn't convicted him despite the humiliation from former president olusegun Obasanjo. Tinubu is a good example that youth should emulate.

I don't trust all these your Igbo..or ganja motivated disjointed story until you go learn to write clearly in English....who else is with me abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN / Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.