Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him (47957 Views)

Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Emmaskill(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
MrSensor:
cheesy I wish i were this old man scattering and spreading this girl's fresh legs anyhow. Lucky old man.
u can say dat again my brother, somepple re jst lucky.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by celeiyke: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thales01:
I so feel sorry for this girl.I am very certain that her mother is in total support of her daughter's marriage to an old man who is already married to four wives because of her greed.
Her marriage to Ned nwoko will surely guarantee her the good things that money can procure like the cars and houses,expensive wristwatches she has been boasting of on social media and many more.Her mother's greed led her to downplay how such a marriage
would significantly affect her daughter's happiness on the long-run as long as she enjoys his wealth and the privileges it affords.
I am very sure of one thing which is Regina Daniels and mother who later come to regret making such an outrageous decision when they eventually learn the hard way that money does not guarantee happiness which is more paramount.Mark my word.

All these ur epistle!!
U toast d babe?
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Kingbrown061: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Regina Daniels and billionaire husband Ned nwoko dancing in a party yesterday ,Harrysong performing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ykySLkHEM
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This goes to show that LADIES are interested in successful men or men with sound prospects.
LADIES don’t make mistakes when choosing Life Partners.
That’s the reason you find them in close proximity with some guys despite the trauma they have been through.

So, teaming BACHELORS, please, make you settle for LADIES that have many profitable things to offer beyond SEXX.

Never MARRY a LADY because she’s beautiful or sexy, meanwhile her Brains appear to be like a FOOTBALL wearing WIG.

Make sure you LEAVE LADIES without Prospects for LADIES with IDEAS and Values.

NIGERIA is not getting better any time soon.
Don’t make mistakes intentionally and expect GOD to redirect his Miracle Hands towards you.
For SOMALIA needs God more than Nigeria
Hahaha, Lol at Somali needs God more than Nigeria, l agree with your post, no dull moment on Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by madjune(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Its only a musician without values that would hungrily agree to perform for this charade called couple.

The girl and her mom just showed the world how greedy they are.

And you think this Ned man would regard her for long?
You're joking.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Kingbrown061: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Regina Daniels and husband dancing while harrysong is performing at a party yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ykySLkHEM
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nickizoe(f): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tallesty1:
It's still better than going to Saudi tto eat shit.
I saw that poo video o.. Chai. Didn't believe it was for the money.taught it was a punishment
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Threebear(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thales01:
I so feel sorry for this girl.I am very certain that her mother is in total support of her daughter's marriage to an old man who is already married to four wives because of her greed.
Her marriage to Ned nwoko will surely guarantee her the good things that money can procure like the cars and houses,expensive wristwatches she has been boasting of on social media and many more.Her mother's greed led her to downplay how such a marriage
would significantly affect her daughter's happiness on the long-run as long as she enjoys his wealth and the privileges it affords.
I am very sure of one thing which is Regina Daniels and mother who later come to regret making such an outrageous decision when they eventually learn the hard way that money does not guarantee happiness which is more paramount.Mark my word.

Mind your business !

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thales01:
I am very sure of one thing which is Regina Daniels and mother who later come to regret making such an outrageous decision when they eventually learn the hard way that money does not guarantee happiness w
hich is more paramount.Mark my word.
This is epistle of Paul to ijebu worshippers

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by jesmond3945: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
cry
sherylbakky:
Na from NL u dey smell say she no dey happy?

Ohhhh boy!! This ur nose ehhhhhn
you are part of the people urging this girl on issoright. The chicken would come home to roost one day.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Philgafauto: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
madjune:
Its only a musician without values that would hungrily agree to perform for this charade called couple.

The girl and her mom just showed the world how greedy they are.

And you think this Ned man would regard her for long?
You're joking.

Stop this jareeee. I don't understand Nigerians ooo. Buhari really made us sad these past 4 years. We are all just so angry and bitter. Only God can help ooo.

If regina is ur sister, will you advise her not to marry the money bag?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by mctfopt: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Most people should hire someone to handle their social media page, WTF is "money answerth all things?" Is he insinuating that the benefactor that paid him to perform can only get the girl he's with because of only money? I think that reply is annoying to say the least. To all those low key hating on Regina, go and marry your own Ned that is 20 years old embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I am tired of correcting you people about your erroneous assumptions that regina made a mistake. She chose to marry the old man after weighing the pros and cons. Why can't you all channel your energies into how to escape this Buhari Next Level?
Don't mind them, and my problem is that most of those salty people voted for the man buhari...
What's the difference between what she did and what they did,, voting an old sickler to man the wheels of an economy this size

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by mctfopt: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
cryyou are part of the people urging this girl on issoright. The chicken would come home to roost one day.

Whatever happens, Regina will be rich for life. Just deal with it and face your own hustle tongue
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
gypsey:
Don't mind him, girl probarbly fu cking one useless broke young guy living next door to them. He will be the one benefitting from this relationship.
No broke guys in Lekki

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Philgafauto: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rgade:

Don't mind them, and my problem is that most of those salty people voted for the man buhari...
What's the difference between what she did and what they did,, voting an old sickler to man the wheels of an economy this size

Me I just tire for their matter. They are just hating on the girl cos of envy that she got such a rich man.

All Nigerian women are materialistic so what's the big deal about regina daniels?
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Zombicmodz: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I am tired of correcting you people about your erroneous assumptions that regina made a mistake. She chose to marry the old man after weighing the pros and cons. Why can't you all channel your energies into how to escape this Buhari Next Level?

Hahaha... you're right ms Daniels has left next level for them, they're busy speculating happiness.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Philgafauto: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Hahaha... you're right ms Daniels has left next level for them, they're busy speculating happiness.

The poverty in Nigeria is really affecting a lot of people and it's sad. I am terribly affected too but I will never slut shame any woman who does the needful to escape poverty. Most Nigerian women are already hawking their bodies for money anyways so why should Regina's own be different?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

Me I just tire for their matter. They are just hating on the girl cos of envy that she got such a rich man.

All Nigerian women are materialistic so what's the big deal about regina daniels?
Exacto. . Nigerians and their hypocrisy, how many of them would turn down that opportunity because of age difference. ..
And the ones screaming marriage is all about love not money, how do they know she doesn't love him? ?Lol.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by femez14: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Godsfavour78:
last seen in the crowd at bbnaija audition. cry

Under hot sun.

Lol u wicked
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Jman06(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
It's not like I would have married Regina Daniels myself, but I must register my disappointment with her and her family for this outrageous decision of marrying a man old enough to be her grandfather and becoming a fourth wife. Common! She could have gotten a younger guy who's also rich and with greater potentials than this man. As far as I'm concerned, she settled for less and further debased womanhood! Honestly, Regina you fall my hand!!!!

Yes, having said my mind about the marriage of convenience, let me also demonstrate that I truly liked and am a good fan of hers by wishing her the very best of the marriage. My sincere wish is that whatever reason that made her take that decision shall be accomplished.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
olaBC007:

No broke guys in Lekki
Okay, but it's possible she is fu cking Another younger rich guy? cool living next to them.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, but it's possible she is fu cking Another younger rich guy? cool living next to them.
Now u are right
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Akuruoulo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
I TOT IT WAS A FALSE RUMOUR AT FIRST
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by MrayNgozi(f): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Here is a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69X4l1TvBqI
of Teen Actress, Regina Daniels Rocking for and with the husband, Ned Nwoko at a night party in Asaba, Delta State.

The much talked about wedding of the actress with Delta Politician, Ned Nwoko was confirmed yesterday after the duo stepped out togehtt for a function.

Harrysong who performed at the event, was heard hailing the newest couple as they danced to his song.

The singer who equally shared the video of the moment on his handle, wrote;
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by massalati(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
las las she go find young bobo wey go d Bleep her pussy wela
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by madjune(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

Stop this jareeee. I don't understand Nigerians ooo. Buhari really made us sad these past 4 years. We are all just so angry and bitter. Only God can help ooo.

If regina is ur sister, will you advise her not to marry the money bag?

Just listen to yourself speak.
What you're saying is tantamount to asking everyone to become a robber because times are hard.

Whatever happened to hard work and enterprise?
Will you raise your daughter, telling her to grab a money bag once she sees him?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by shogsman(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Too much enjoyment for this old man.

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by TENHEU22(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thales01:

So you take your time to write all this, pls pack one side and enjoy your poverty.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Princeofasia: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Godsfavour78:
no rich old man. Lucky Regina Daniels.
dont mind the idiot na
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Godsfavour78:
last seen in the crowd at bbnaija audition. cry

Under hot sun.

May God bless his hustle and make him a somebody. It is better than seeing him at a crime scene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.