Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him (47956 Views)

Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by monarch101(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
skondo09:

No fucking her boiled
nah pounding her fried grin
skondo09:

No fucking her boiled
nah pounding her fried

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
MrSensor:
cheesy I wish i were this old man scattering and spreading this girl's fresh legs anyhow. Lucky old man.
what's special in there, except the difference in facial configuration? Different holes, sand feel n taste.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by MrDoGood(m): 3:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Godsfavour78:
last seen in the crowd at bbnaija audition. cry

Under hot sun.

calm down. d guy self dey try according to him age.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Ayhomes(m): 4:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm......some people from Southern part of this country are always ridicule themselves on social media, we all know they said about some northern senator when one of them did marry teenager......My people from that side lack values because they are too sentimental in their sense of judgement.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by ogawisdom(m): 6:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Thales01:
I so feel sorry for this girl.I am very certain that her mother is in total support of her daughter's marriage to an old man who is already married to four wives because of her greed.
Her marriage to Ned nwoko will surely guarantee her the good things that money can procure like the cars and houses,expensive wristwatches she has been boasting of on social media and many more.Her mother's greed led her to downplay how such a marriage
would significantly affect her daughter's happiness on the long-run as long as she enjoys his wealth and the privileges it affords.
I am very sure of one thing which is Regina Daniels and mother who later come to regret making such an outrageous decision when they eventually learn the hard way that money does not guarantee happiness which is more paramount.Mark my word.

Just shut up already and crawl back to your cave.

If money does not guarantee happiness then try loving n marrying a young handsome poor dude.

Money rules this world.

All Regina needs to do is get huge capital from her man say 500million start her biz and birth her kids say 3. With enough cash flow and her lovely kids she will be happier than marrying a poor handsome young dude
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by chiedozie198100: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
why r people this stupid?

this is not a marriage.

abi when una see marriage pics, una no go know?

it's all a publicity stunt.

but the guy dey yansh her, tho.
Re: Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him by Alejobs: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.