Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Does Email List Marketing Really Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Email List Marketing Really Work? (590 Views)

Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? / Does Email List Marketing Really Work? / Does Email List Marketing Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Email List Marketing Really Work? by stuffs4(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
There are a lot of ways to market online, and it can be hard to figure out what's going to work and what won't work. One of the biggest questions people have is whether or not email list marketing really works. What do you think?
Re: Does Email List Marketing Really Work? by infogenius(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
stuffs4:

There are a lot of ways to market online, and it can be hard to figure out what's going to work and what won't work. One of the biggest questions people have is whether or not email list marketing really works. What do you think?

@poster

It is not hard figuring which one works and the one that does not work. E-mail marketing works anyday anytime provided it is set up properly with targeted subscribers.
E-marketing provides a medium to make money for life as long as you are meeting a genuine need. And the fun is that the more your subscribers the more money you make.
Any internet marketer that is not using e-mail marketing is simply throwing away a lot of money.
From my own experience if I were to advice a beginner, I will advice e-mail marketing as it ensures the flow.
Re: Does Email List Marketing Really Work? by igbunuoghe(m): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2010
Your question, i would say is not specific enough. I would have loved you to make it more direct. Of course email list marketing works wonders! But only if you got the email addresses with the consent of the owners and did'nt buy or acquired it. If your question were to be more specific like Does an opt-in email list marketing really work? or Does an acquired email list marketing realy work? Then i can would answer you directly.
Re: Does Email List Marketing Really Work? by maykay(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
can someone help on the emails marketing, l need some for my services.

plz call me on 08023173546
Re: Does Email List Marketing Really Work? by joeinfo: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
does any one know of any software that can send mail to thousands of email addresses at a time.
Delivery must be directly to the reciepient inbox and not bulk.
my mail add is lajoe70@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Make #50,000 And More From Bulk Sms Business / Ex-oceanic Bank Md, Cecelia Ibru, Jailed / Security Systems Solution At Its' Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.