Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Please Help My Friend Find Her Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Friend Find Her Father (452 Views)

Her Father Is Occult. Should He Still Go Ahead? / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Friend Find Her Father by georgepopsii(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Good morning people.

Please I have a friend who's parents where separated when she was just 3 years, she's 28 years now but would love to be reunited with her father. Please check her twitter handle and help make it trend or go on the news so we can #FindMrOmokhodion

Re: Please Help My Friend Find Her Father by DonGtoG1(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2019
With this information, she is as good as re-uniting with her father.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend Find Her Father by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Her mum should know how to trace the man.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend Find Her Father by godofuck231: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2019
go to emuado and find prof emuan, then start by tracing his familys house, if that's not enough go to the kings palace
Re: Please Help My Friend Find Her Father by mykelswa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
See why women are always on the loosing end when they separate kids from dad. Some day that kid will surely want to know his or her backgroud

(1) (Reply)

. / Man Shared The Happy News Of How His Family's House Help Resigned / Family Exhume 2 Corpses 3 Weeks After Burial Due To Land Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.