Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Omarose Handbags Collection - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omarose Handbags Collection (1168 Views)

Bulk Up The Outstanding Leather Handbags Collection Of Oasis Leather / Pictures: Latest Designer Handbags. Wholesale/retail Available. / Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omarose Handbags Collection by Akemivo(f): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
OmaRose is a new brand of handbags owned by Olatoun Adeyemo and Adeola Adelekun. Their collection theme includes the briefcase bag, the vintage bag, the buckled clutch bag and the diamond shaped studded bag. *sighhh*,  what do you gals think  grin

This one reminds me of a flight attendants uniform.

These are just some of the designs from the whole collection. They look like the bags my mum used to have when she was a young lady  cheesy.
Re: Omarose Handbags Collection by madlady(f): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
Hmm they look a bit dated.

Chain bags are really in around this part of london. undecided

Oh I see your from London also, so do you know the type I mean?
Re: Omarose Handbags Collection by Akemivo(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
No i'm not from London. I'm live in Edinburgh, but i know what you mean.
Chain bags, messenger bags etc. are really in-vogue now, you see them everywhere you go, but i actually really like this collection because the bags are more colourful and "vintage" looking.
Re: Omarose Handbags Collection by Gamine(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2010
These are the only ones i could think of buying.

Not every 'vintage' style is to be brought back if they can't be updated a bit.
and some look 'Chinese'
Re: Omarose Handbags Collection by Sissy3(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2010
too grandmaish

(1) (Reply)

Would You Spend Up To N1.58m On A Purse? (PHOTOS) / Lehenga Sarees To Steal The Show / Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.