Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (133726 Views)

Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / Video Of Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children, Regina Daniels Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Dude must be a collector;

A collector of fine beautiful women.

All this talk of men can marry beautiful women at any age, it is for only rich men o.

If you are some morafucking broke-ass who spent all his youth doing alfa male on NL, na evening newspaper you go marry last last. Make una use each other as retirement benefit. No pretty young girl who feels she still has options will follow you just because you have a prick.

Nna je chuba ego!!!

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Shikini: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
The man has taste for beautiful women
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
BREAKING..!!!

$351 Million Dollars Fraud In New York. Nine Nigerians reported to have been involved.

Their Names :

1) Oluwaseun Adelekan a.k.a. Sean Adelekan,
2) Olalekan Daramola,
3) Solomon Aburekhanlen,
4) Gbenga Oyeneyin,
5) Abiola Olajumoke,
6) Temitope Omotoso,
7) Bryan Eadie,
8.) Albert Lucas
9) Ademola Adebogun.

And Abike Dabiri is blind, deaf and dumb; mute. Her assignment glows when the names are oriental. Trust Nigerians. They are helping her do the job.

In simple word, tell me what will you gain from this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by chijos12: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
mytime24:
him wives na yellow pawpaw,

But bloggers una no dey rest fr person matter angry
you pretty but why the pimple?
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
afonja is d bigest problem

Shun tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
I wonder where Somadina her so called Ex is!
Lesson
Never take all these broke boys serious thereby missing the right one!
Love is nothing without money!
No matter how much people talk bad about her, she made the right decision!
Life is to be enjoyed!
Marriage means luxurious life, pampering and care!
An old rich man is far better than a broke young boy that doesn't know where his next meal will come from!!

What about a young boy that's loaded?? Her life her choice. Don't insult broke boys. If you're not rich. Even if you're rich. The race is still long...

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Princeofasia: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
this bastard should be investigated for pedophilia. i bet my left balls he has been fuc king vagina daniels when she was just 14

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

All this talk of men can marry beautiful women at any age, it is for only rich men o.

If you are some morafucking broke-ass who spent all his youth doing alfa male on NL, na evening newspaper you go marry last last. Make una use each other as retirement benefit. No pretty young girl who feels she still has options will follow you just because you have a prick.

Nna je chuba ego!!!
grin grin cheesy

why are you shattering the hearts of our resident alpha males into pieces.

some of them are even envious of nnayi Ned for the beauties he has as wivescheesy cheesy they think it is by forming alpha males

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerians.....Acquire more cars, Acquire more houses, Acquire more women, Acquire more Hiv
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by MNDY(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Naija guys!!! Shebi from this man, una don recognize say na to become rich be the main goal ba? Make sure you make money and become rich. Not just because of girls. Becoming rich should be the only thing on a guy's mind every second.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by hammerFC: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
virgoquin:

grin grin cheesy

why are you shattering the hearts of our resident alpha males into pieces.

some of them are even envious of nnayi Ned for the beauties he has as wivescheesy cheesy they think it is by forming alpha males

HE DONT KNOW SOME OF US ARE YOUNGER VERSIONS OF NED ALREADY.

NED GOT NOTHING ON US AND REGINA IS REALLY NOT ALL DAT, COMPARED TO WAT WE ARE CHOPPING AND SPITTING OUT.

WEN WE REACH NED AGE, STANDARD BITCHES LIKE REGINA CAN TIE US DOWN BUT NOT NOW.

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by 16inchdick: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rosarie:
No amount of money can buy happiness.
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
The man will be full of archaic ideas
You can't flow well cos you know are despensible.
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
You guys can not play like young couples.
You are careful not to step on toes.
So many no's for me.
Even the ned had a journey before he became a billionaire.
If he can then a young man can

Bia why are copying Nwaneni logo benz aka Chief Wilberforce tout

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Chubhie: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Lesson
Life is to be enjoyed!
An old rich man is far better than a broke young boy that doesn't know where his next meal will come from!!
E meaniri ihe

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by ishawlar: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
This man like yellow pawpaw
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by tgmservice: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
But d man no try sha
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wow...they are older but finer than Regina wink

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Chubhie: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigerians.....Acquire more cars, Acquire more houses, Acquire more women
Gospel according to Hegel.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
BREAKING..!!!

$351 Million Dollars Fraud In New York. Nine Nigerians reported to have been involved.

Their Names :

1) Oluwaseun Adelekan a.k.a. Sean Adelekan,
2) Olalekan Daramola,
3) Solomon Aburekhanlen,
4) Gbenga Oyeneyin,
5) Abiola Olajumoke,
6) Temitope Omotoso,
7) Bryan Eadie,
8.) Albert Lucas
9) Ademola Adebogun.

And Abike Dabiri is blind, deaf and dumb; mute. Her assignment glows when the names are oriental. Trust Nigerians. They are helping her do the job.
oponu..tribalistic fool.i no know wetin bring this into this topic.nairaland sometime self.smh

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by ideylaff: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shikini:
The man has taste for beautiful women

That’s what the herbalist recommended. Fair skinned ladies

Surely this ma level pass ladies pants . If you know you know �

The girls think they are enjoying money. They are the money � shhh

Everybody is a billionaire in Nigeria.... even without any credible source of income or investments

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Most idiotic broke ass guys have taken up the responsibility of "yabbing" the man as old and ugly.

You are handsome and young yet your account balance is not up to 10k....what are you living for!

Make money and Miss world will fall over to be your girlfriend or even marry you.

Handsome man without money is equal to hell fire.....while ugly man loaded with wads of cash is equal to Paradise sosoi.

Money rules the world

Will u shut up there, how rich was this Ned in his 20s or 30s, abi u think say to Hussle na to pick money for ground. You that's even talking how much u get for account.

17 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by MNDY(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They are only bad mouthing her because they are angry.

All these small small fine broke boys are only good selfie companions, for breaking hymen, carrying water from the tap to your room door, doing assignment, transitional boyfriends...etc.

I do not know if her decision is good or bad, but it is far better than hanging leg for these small boys to insert prick. Useless boys that will come online to curse women morning to night.

Dump them all grin

See you...and you think this old man will be able to f.Uck her to her satisfaction?
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
He has love for girls with light skin
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by delishpot: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rosarie:
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
So many no's for me.

That was what his first wife thought and said grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nna je chuba ego!!!
LMAO! As in ehn cheesy
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Lesson
Life is to be enjoyed!

I know sm gals that married billionaires and now after things fallen apart and he has moved to the next one they are saying they regret ever marrying such man. Another one said the man is an occultist after bearing him a child.

Better shine ur eyes.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Lesson
Life is to be enjoyed!

We have heard you ma!
While not look for one and get married to him,so your suffering will stop

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rosarie:
No companionship .
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
So many no's for me.

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by DonGtoG1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
How old is that lady in the first picture? Is she Ned Nwoko's daughter?
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by lawman88(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
This Regina Daniel just expose herself and her children unborn to heavy witchcraft and family people war. She would regret the decision. Bianca have been crying on how Ojukwu family is bitterly divided and family battles, Regina own go worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
This is how a man's life is supposed.to be. fu ck/marry as many different women your can get your hands on, Have different breeds of children from different kinda women and different countries.

I ve done the same thing, the only different between me and this old guy is i am not a billionaire. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by delishpot: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
charliboy654:

Will u shut up there, how rich was this Need in his 20s or 30s, abi u think say to Hussle na to pick money for ground. You that's even talking how much u get for account.

Are you minding them? That is why crime and ritual killing is on the rise in Naija. Chanting make money make money as if money doesn't require time to mature and multiply. They pick flimsy excuse to behave anyhow.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.