Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (133728 Views)

Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / Video Of Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children, Regina Daniels Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=JudasNaCarrot post=77936715][/quote]

I can see that you are so pained by my post, You cant even quote properly! grin grin grin

Truth is always bitter for empty souls like you. Suck it up.

I could have helped you but l decided against it, go and do it yourself. tongue tongue
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by fykes(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
charliboy654:

That's crap jor, this girl is actually 22 yrs old, she's in Benson idahosa university, she's an actress (even if na local film), what more exposure does she need, 90 percent of Nigeria girls don't even have the kind of exposure she has. Travel to northern Nigeria and she Young girls that are not expose u will know what am talking about.
She doesn't have any excuse, she just want the very big life style, private jet, very expensive cars etc. Something only a billionaire could provide.
I bet you there are thousands of rich Young Nigeria guys that will do anything to have her.
But she made her choice, the old billionaire.

Relax bro, money only looks like d only deal to someone whose never had it or d greedy lot...
Give her one year with all the luxury a billionaire can afford she will start telling stories of how she just wants her life back.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
aariwa:
He was a distant relation to General Babangida's wife Maryam and he made billions from crude oil deals when the former was president along with Sunny Odogwu ad Co .That was more than 30 years ago

No wonder, crude men who make money dubiously, always behave waywardly.
Like that person said, Dangotte, otedola and the rest who have verifiable PRODUCTIOn business that churns out their wealth, no the importance of decorum.
But please, let us allow him enjoy his Tokunboh Wife o
. grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY"
THERE'S THIS MEXICAN LADY THAT CAME TO NIGERIA FOR BUSINESS, WHEN SHE SAW ME SHE SENT SOMEONE AFTER ME, SHE PROMISED TO TAKE ME TO NEW YORK, SHE ASKED FOR MY PASSPORT TO PROCESS MY VISA IMMEDIATELY. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAS COMPANY IN USA, SHE HAS CARS BUT SHE'S SINGLE, I SAID TO MYSELF" WHY SHOULD A SINGLE LADY AND A SINGLE GUY STAY IN THE SAME HOUSE, OR AM I GOING TO BE HER HUSBAND BY PROXY, I REJECTED THE OFFER CUS I CAN'T BE FORCED AGAINST MY WISH.

EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL ABOUT BEING RICH
EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL ABOUT BEING POOR,
IT'S ALL ABOUT DESTINY.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Excuzeme: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
fykes:

Relax bro, money only looks like d only deal to someone whose never had it or d greedy lot...
Give her one year with all the luxury a billionaire can afford she will start telling stories of how she just wants her life back.

She will start cheating on her husband and when shyte hits the Roof, she will start crying Domestic Violence.
We all know the drill.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by PDPGuy: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:
No need for sharing old dickk with depleted sperm bank when you can make your own money.
shocked grin cheesy
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Hanonimos(f): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerian guys are jealous. They couldn't have Regina Daniel. É go clear for una eyes soon
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Pelxmiye(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Excuzeme:

It is this kind of stupid mentality that makes people from yoir side so desperate to make money at all cost, that they end up excuted on imprisoned in foreign countries all over the world.

Money is NOT everything though it is good is you have it.
Yoots like you should lay more mephasis on Sound Character, Hard/Smart work, Education, Nation building, Trust, good Family development and other noble values instead of all this hyping and dying to get rich.

Those who LOVE Money, never have enough of it.

And BTW: I see that it is the same Women that shout Gender Equality, Women's Rights, e.t.c, that are all dying to be wife number Seven.....as long as the Man is Rich?
#TeamMONICA

Hey uuu..nice one..I love what you have said..ain't all about the bling bling
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Jestin: 12:26am On Apr 29, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Who penis help? Penis that hardly ever makes a woman reach orgasm. Penis that all it knows how to do is to spit smelly, slippery okra. I’d pick better money over better penis anytime, anyday.
...say what you know madam...people like u can suck joystick as if there is no tomorrow
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2019
What grin
PDPGuy:

shocked grin cheesy
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by emmaodet: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2019
ezenwajosh:
TO BE A MAN AND A NIGERIAN IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WISH ANY HUMAN..... Its a punishment from god of universe

My broda, you are 100% right.
Sometimes i wonder what i did in heaven to be thrown here

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Platony(m): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2019
Rosarie:
No amount of money can buy happiness.
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
The man will be full of archaic ideas
You can't flow well cos you know are despensible.
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
You guys can not play like young couples.
You are careful not to step on toes.
So many no's for me.
Even the ned had a journey before he became a billionaire.
If he can then a young man can

God Bless U my Sister,.....ur ways shall prosper, that of ur partner/spouse shall prosper. Nothing will hinder your success, ur blessings shall be unlimited.

Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by AntiMCU: 1:53am On Apr 29, 2019
charliboy654:

I dey tell you, no hope for guy man, unless ur papa get connections or Money.
Na why me ma dey gather small money to take comot!
The country is bleeped!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by AntiMCU: 2:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

the prevalent mentality being promoted in Nigeria is contributing to that pain of being a man in NiggerArea
Thank your stars that you've escaped!
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:40am On Apr 29, 2019
It is well. A time will definitely come when things will get better for women.
cococandy:
Women don’t matter to people like that
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:43am On Apr 29, 2019
True talk, she's too young to get entangled in such. Really? Many stick to one woman, ok.
sowilli:
she has listened to the advice of people to get better sex elsewhere and enjoy the money of the old man. Many women are doing this. There are guys who will have sex with her codedly. This case is simply monkey catch, baboon chop. She is Ned’s wife but a LovePeddler to some Gigolo who will be getting paid Ned’s money. Wealth is not synonymous with wisdom at all times. When you have money, pray for wisdom to spend it and not the money spending you. Shame on women who can’t stop this menace in Africa. Many Moslems these days stick to one woman
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:48am On Apr 29, 2019
"insuring her future and the future of her unborn kids''.....this is greed or stupidity. If she was in her 20s or 30s I would agree, but she's so young for this.
BenzEne1:

I thought that was the goal of naija girls. Money first. Its not juju, she is insuring her future and the future of her unborn kids. It's not really bad after all. Everybody makes a choice in life.

Then to the polygamy thing. I'm sure she wasn't forced into this marriage. Choices. The polyandry thing exists too. If men don't fancy it then don't blame us. Nobody is torturing the emotions of women. If you don't want to be a second or third wife then don't get married to such men. There are a 1001 men out there who aren't hooked already. And if you can't stay in a polygamous marriage when your husband proposes it, carry you kaya waka komot. It is not by force.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by PDPGuy: 2:57am On Apr 29, 2019
cococandy:
What grin
How do you know his sperm is weak wink
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:17am On Apr 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Dude must be a collector;

A collector of fine beautiful women.

All this talk of men can marry beautiful women at any age, it is for only rich men o.

If you are some morafucking broke-ass who spent all his youth doing alfa male on NL, na evening newspaper you go marry last last. Make una use each other as retirement benefit. No pretty young girl who feels she still has options will follow you just because you have a prick.

Nna je chuba ego!!!

Why did you say evening newspaper? After all your “woman supporting woman” you can still call your fellow woman evening newspaper?
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 4:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Rosarie:
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
So many no's for me.
Who are you... Tiri gbosa for you abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:24am On Apr 29, 2019
Not just weak. Watered down and depleted grin
PDPGuy:

How do you know his sperm is weak wink
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Rosarie(f): 4:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Platony:

God Bless U my Sister,.....ur ways shall prosper, that of ur partner/spouse shall prosper. Nothing will hinder your success, ur blessings shall be unlimited.

Amen!!!!
amen.thank u

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 5:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Liliyann:
I wonder where Somadina her so called Ex is!
Lesson
Never take all these broke boys serious thereby missing the right one!
Love is nothing without money!
No matter how much people talk bad about her, she made the right decision!
Life is to be enjoyed!
Marriage means luxurious life, pampering and care!
An old rich man is far better than a broke young boy that doesn't know where his next meal will come from!!
Stop being a leech, go and make your own money. Must you lazy things always depend on a man to survive? Don't you have two hands? Bunch of lazy gold-digging mofos
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Dreew(f): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Westsida:

Different like your not the fancy type?

Being in a relationship for the money. I happen to be contented with what I have.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 6:18am On Apr 29, 2019
Na only money fit challenge poverty na....
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Westsida: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Dreew:

Being in a relationship for the money. I happen to be contented with what I have.

Nice to hear that. Jahbless your dreams!
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by barallanee(f): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2019
How this worwor man take marry this fine women...
Hilarious
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Rosarie:
No companionship .
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
So many no's for me.

That is ur own choice. Must u force it down to others.
To you, ur choice is very good and any other choice that does not follow ur pattern is trash.
Can u pls leave the girl alone.
Everyone has now turned a moral teacher on this girl's matter.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Fuck: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2019
EmperorKpee:
Better to die than not have money. Omfg! This is a living testimony that I can marry any woman of my dreams as long as I have money. Money to most women is like Banana to Monkies

Ugly boy. Make money fess, your only saving grace will be enough cash in your pocket. Cos as you worwor reach, no woman go gree marry you if you no get chedar. grin

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2019
loswhite:
this is what drives the average Nigerian guy...lol pussies...We are finished as country
u see all the greed and strife in this world? it all ends with food and pvssy! you see guys take the risks of robbing a bank, facing the police with live combat, it all ends with drinks and pvssies, next week they're back to rob again. take the pvssies out of the equation and crime will reduce by more than half.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2019
Liliyann:
I wonder where Somadina her so called Ex is!
Lesson
Never take all these broke boys serious thereby missing the right one!
Love is nothing without money!
No matter how much people talk bad about her, she made the right decision!
Life is to be enjoyed!
Marriage means luxurious life, pampering and care!
An old rich man is far better than a broke young boy that doesn't know where his next meal will come from!!

Are you saying Somadina doesn't know where his next meal would come from?
This life is very complex. Because she did it and probably, just probably it works for her ( we would know in the long run) doesn't mean it would work for someone else.

There are lots of young girls that left a vibrant young man that still finding his feet financially for a rich man because of MONEY. But in the long run, they wished they didn't. Some it's were their best decision.

Money isn't even in top three reasons to get married..
You don't even need to have too much money, just have what would make you comfortable ND be contented with what you have.

Don't mislead young girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.