Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (133732 Views)

Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / Video Of Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children, Regina Daniels Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Odumanudo: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Rosarie:
No amount of money can buy happiness.
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
The man will be full of archaic ideas
You can't flow well cos you know are despensible.
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
You guys can not play like young couples.
You are careful not to step on toes.
So many no's for me.
Even the ned had a journey before he became a billionaire.
If he can then a young man can
You are so real and intelligent. You will make it in life.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Rilley(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
cococandy:
Not just weak. Watered down and depleted grin
Shut up that dirty mouth of urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 4:47am On Apr 30, 2019
It doesn't matter how rich females are, they only marry who is richer.
Its so that when she decides to retire, she doesn't have to think too much about maintaining her lifestyle.

The way lif eis setup, people only do things to achieve their individual goals and could care less about yours....which is why you must NEVER let anyone successfully guilt you into NOT fulfilling your goals in an arrangement while they keep happily getting theirs.

This life is a race and we are all in it, Male or female. You either win or lose.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by armyofone(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rilley:
Shut up that dirty mouth of urs

She said the truth now....old age depletes and shrinks the pe....nis.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Dude must be a collector;

A collector of fine beautiful women.

All this talk of men can marry beautiful women at any age, it is for only rich men o.

If you are some morafucking broke-ass who spent all his youth doing alfa male on NL, na evening newspaper you go marry last last. Make una use each other as retirement benefit. No pretty young girl who feels she still has options will follow you just because you have a prick.

Nna je chuba ego!!!
Totally agree with u on dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.